These guidelines are required for everyone seeking a spot on a Grim raid team. Anyone who fails to maintain all of these guidelines may be replaced.
Each raider must have the following for every raid:
- Suitable spec, talents, and other class related abilities which afford maximum damage, mitigation, or healing output
- All sockets filled with current gems (at least blue quality)
- All gear items enchanted with level and class appropriate enchants, including any profession-based enchants-
- Item levels should be no more than one tier behind current content. The Grim is currently raiding H-ToS. The gear from H-NH was 885-890. Gear of this item level can also be obtained through LFR ToS.
- All raiders should strive to improve their gear through their own efforts, not just through our raids. These other methods include but may not be limited to: LFR, crafted gear, Nethershard gear, and Timewalking gear. PVP gear is also acceptable, if it is within the current season.
- Progress should be made in your artifact weapon, Concordance of the Legionfall should be obtained, or very close.
- Members’ professions should be at sufficient level to make use of their highest bonuses.
- Each raid member is to bring sufficient consumables to last a raid day. This includes, but is not limited to; food, flasks, potions, Defiled Augment Runes, Tomes of the Clear Mind, and any class/profession consumables.
- The Grim use Mumble for voice communication. Each raid member is required to be in Mumble for the duration of raids.
- Each raid member is required to utilize the addon Deadly Boss Mods for raid warnings.
- Each raid member is required to familiarize himself with boss mechanics and tactics. Fatboss and Vox Immmortalis are both excellent resources. Videos and guides are usually up in the raiding forum as well.
- Each raid member must have a strong knowledge of his class mechanics, along with dedication to continually improving his performance by reading sites such as Icy Veins or other class specific sites. Repeated failure to perform at an acceptable level as determined by the team lead may cause a raider to be removed from his team.
- With the advent of Flex raiding, we have a bit more ability to rotate in members as they are available. If you will be late, or unavailable, please post accordingly in the absence thread on the forum.
- Strategies and notes for our encounters will be posted on the forums and each raider is required to keep himself informed of our discussions. Continued failure to do so may be grounds for replacement.
- The Grim raid nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30-10:30pm TN/RH server time. (8:30 Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain, 5:30 Pacific)
- Invites will begin ten – fifteen minutes prior to the start of raids, with the first pull happening AT start time. Each raid member must be physically present, prepared, and ready to begin at that time.
- Members with unavoidable issues that cause absence or tardiness must notify Anaie (aka Rumbuggery) and/or Coyotl (Esrythalon on the boards), as soon as they are made aware of the issue.
- All raiders should be prepared for changes to spec, talents, depending on the encounter.
- Hybrid classes should be prepared to change their roles based on the needs of the raid or encounter.
- For progression kills we will utilize Personal Loot, for farm content and Tier bosses we will use Master Looter.
- Players rolling for their main spec will have priority over players who are rolling for off spec. For our purposes, “main spec” is defined as the role a raider fulfills the majority of the time during our raids.
- Players rolling on items which are best-in-slot for them will have priority over players for whom the item is not best-in-slot.
- Bind-on-Equip items will be handed the same as Bind-on-Pickup items. Any BoE item not taken will be placed in the guild bank, to be distributed by an Officer upon request.
- Profession patterns will be distributed based on the highest roll out of 100. Any unclaimed patterns will be placed in the guild bank, to be distributed by an Officer upon request.
- Mounts will be distributed based on the highest roll out of 100, with all team members present being eligible.