Zitrom D'morte

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Zitrom

Zitrom D'morte

Unread post by Zitrom »

Grim Application For <Zitrom>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I was browsing the wyrmaccrd forums and happened upon the guilds page. No I do not know anyone.
-

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I have been role-playing in WoW since the very beginning, I joined during late BC days during BT progression, joined a server called Ravenholdt which was a rp-pvp back then. I have also been a longtime fan of RP life/games as well since the 90s when I played DnD and got addicted to my first rpg game Baldur's Gate series. Yes I do consider myself a heavy RPer. Means I know the rules, I know how to blend in with the crowd im with, means I can adapt to any rp situation and make the most of it. Means I am willing to spend time making my rp worth seeing and worth having development of.
-

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
Joined during semi-late BC days and played on and off ever since. Yes a good few, spent time RPing, spent time doing progression, and spent time just being casual (Avoids dirty looks :P) I have had all forms of experience with other guilds ranging from good, to bad, to fun, to bored.
-

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
No i'm applying on my main.
-

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
Look forward to getting involved in the RP, to raiding, dungeons, pvp, everything. I just want to have fun again while playing.
-

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
I have raided everything current since the Sunwell in BC, I have downed most everything when it was current and have achievements to back up those claims. I am mostly a melee dps at best, but I have tanked from time to time. I have never healed but might be up for giving it a try. Something new never hurt. >_>
-

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
Just like my PVE experience, have done it since I joined the game and have had good experience with it in all forms. Melee dps or tank.
-

Provide an armory link to your character.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ord/zitrom
-

What days/times do you typically play this character?
I can usually get on everyday after a certain time, just depends on my personal life with work and my wife. But most anyday.
-

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Yes I am well acquainted to using forums on a regular basis.
-

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Bloodelf Death Knight. Because there is none better at being unholy. >:)
-

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
Yes I have. Yes he can, that's exactly his sort of rp style.
-

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
Yes I do, whenever I play DnD I always lean towards playing a Blackguard/Oathbreaker which are always Lawful Evil.
-

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
Yes it does, at first glance everyone will say it wrong, I am use to it. But I will help pronounce it here just incase. Zi-trom
-

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
When do we kill the alliance?
Gavril
Lost

Re: Zitrom D'morte

Unread post by Gavril »

Awesome -- Looking forward to your IC Letter of Intent!!
Feyde
Irredeemable

Unread post by Feyde »

When do we kill the alliance?
Soon as you post your IC Letter of Intent we can set up in IG interview to get that killing started.
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver
Feyde
Irredeemable

Unread post by Feyde »

Admitted.
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver