A rough and ragged shred of Clefthoof leather

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Halkhal

A rough and ragged shred of Clefthoof leather

Unread post by Halkhal »

A small shred of Clefthoof leather arrives by raven, wrapped in a very basic scroll style, tied off with a short linen string. The text written on the leather is difficult to read, as if written in haste
There are those of us still loyal to Grommash Hellscream's cause. It is known through many hushed circles that Grommash was just and the acts he chose to take were necessary. We cannot allow moments of hesitation and weakness to drive the future of the Horde. If the Horde is to survive on Azeroth we must quell any Alliance resistance, and there are not enough resources for us all. We must choose. Fight for our survival, or allow ourselves to be crushed Alliance dogs. I have heard whispers that The Grim is taking the necessary steps to secure the Horde's future. I wish to help take up this cause. While I may not agree with all of the methods that have been utilized in recent years, I will do what is needed for my clan to survive. I am travelling from the logging camps of Ashenvale and will arrive in Orgrimmar once I shake off this band of stalking Night Elves. Lok'tar.

Halkhal
Gavril
Lost

Re: A rough and ragged shred of Clefthoof leather

Unread post by Gavril »

Gavril enters his quarters, tilting his head inquisitively at the raven sitting patiently on his desk with the leather scrap in its beak. The Forsaken sits down, and reads the orc's note.

Arching a brow at the mention of Grommash, and wondering precisely of which Grommash Halkhal speaks, Gavril flicks a digit as an enchanted quill pens a response in looped, flowing script on a crisp sheet of parchment.
Halkhal,

We live in a time of uncertainty. We require those who wish to join our ranks to not fall prey to that uncertainty, but to feel vindicated by the means we employ to ensure the future of the Horde, and Peace on Azeroth and beyond.

Should you carve your way out of Ashenvale in a timely fashion, meet me by the Slow Blade in the Cleft of Shadows in Orgrimmar at the ninth bell tomorrow, and we will speak more of this.

Gavril Nikolaev
Inquisitor of the Grim
The warlock attaches the note to the raven's leg, and sends it back to its master.

[If Monday 6/10 at 9pm server time (PST) works for you -- Let me know. If not, we can adjust.]
Gavril
Lost

Re: A rough and ragged shred of Clefthoof leather

Unread post by Gavril »

A missive sealed with the Grim skull over crossed blades arrives at the orc's current place of accommodations in Orgrimmar.
Halkhal,

As it seems you were further delayed in Ashenvale, I invite you to join our Inquisition this coming Friday at the sixth bell.

I do hate to uproot you so shortly after you've arrived in the capitol, but do please join us at Fuselight in the Badlands.

If you would be so kind, tell no one else of the location, and arrive in a timely fashion. It would be much appreciated.

G.N.
[Warmode ON]