By the hand of Lord Stillmoon(Ashalivantus)

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applicant Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Ashalivastuss

By the hand of Lord Stillmoon(Ashalivantus)

Unread post by Ashalivastuss »

Greeting dear brother or sister,
Long has this message been due, but the eternal war has stayed my hand. I am Lord Ashalivantus Stillmoon, a Death Knight in the service of the dark queen Lady Sylvannas. I reach out knowing what we all do, the actions of the horde are not enough. We strike a fire yet let the maggots recover. My lady in her great wisdom cannot condone an absolute war, she must manage the politics of her station. That is why I reach out, I have long heard the clang and spells of people who live unrestricted by the policies if the horde. It entices me...and I believe are interest might be aligned for further carnage.
Sincerely yours,
Lord Ashalivastus Stillmoon
Qabian

Re: By the hand of Lord Stillmoon(Ashalivantus)

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian grumbled, far more tired than he'd expected to be after a "vacation," and dropped a heavy pack next to his overly large desk as he stepped into his office for the first time in more than ten days and found a letter waiting for him.

He frowned, but sat down to pen his reply.
Lord Stillmoon,

If you still have interest, I will meet you in Orgrimmar and we can discuss your situation, in the Valley of Spirits near the gate to the Southfury River, Monday evening at the 8th bell. If that doesn't suit, we can arrange another time that will.

Magister Qabian Grimfire
High Inquisitor of the Grim
((If Monday, April 29th at 8pm server (11 EST) works for you, I'll see you then. If not, let me know.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner