Curwyn

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Curwyn

Curwyn

Unread post by Curwyn »

Grim Application For Curwyn

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I was directed here via the RP-Guild post in the official WrAccord Forums.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I tend to use roleplaying as a way to explore and engage with various philosophical concepts that have my interest. This tends to lead to me being fairly 'heavy' RP as I have to lean into it fairly hard to properly engage with the idea. This also has a tendency to overwhelm my DMs in tabletop games, so I'm hoping something a bit more drawn-out and engaged (like an IC guild chat) will allow me to explore the ideas a bit more without exhausting anyone. That being said, I tend not to be very chatty.

I have some WoW RP experience but am not very familiar with this server. I don't form lasting social connections in MMORPGs easily so I tend to drift around until something catches my eye. I have a fair bit of experience with tabletop roleplaying - primarily DnD5e and World of Darkness. I am currently DMing 2 5e games.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
I tend not to set 'expectations' with groups of strangers. I am hoping for engaging roleplay and a sense of structure and camaraderie both IC and OOC.

I'm primarily focused on WPVP and to an extent epic BGs - its central to the character concept.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
Currently unemployed due to the pandemic, so I'm off-and-on all day. I generally have no problem setting time aside for scheduled events and am not flakey.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
I swear I'm not as boring as this makes me sound.
Khorvis

Re: Curwyn

Unread post by Khorvis »

Thanks for your application Curwyn. The Grim roleplay happens primarily in-person in the game and through guildchat IC banter. I have seen a great many hours of debate over the philosophical minutia of The Mandate happen in guildchat, so you may find what you're looking for here.

As for WPvP and BGs, you will find that as well on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Come to our Inquisition meeting tonight at 5:30 server (8:30 EST) if you would like to interview. If that time doesn't work, let me know and we can set up a private meeting some other day.
Curwyn

Unread post by Curwyn »

Sounds good! Om. Where precisely in Maldraxxus am I going?
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

It will be near Plague Watch. Just message Khorviss around that time and I'll shoot an invite
Curwyn

Unread post by Curwyn »

Will do, thanks.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Accepted.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda