Zalledra

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Zalledra

Zalledra

Unread post by Zalledra »

Grim Application For Zalledra

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I was browsing through guild finder and found you guys! I currently don't know anyone within the guild

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I used to roleplay heavily when Burning Crusade was released, I'm Australian and the only RP servers available are US, so I dedicated a lot of early mornings prior to school to roleplaying haha. After a couple years RP on the server died off (I was super sad!) and I've just played on PVP Aus Servers since. I decided to try again to see if there was life left in RP and there is! Besides in WoW, I've also played my hand at DnD.
Currently I'm not a heavy roleplayer but I want to be! I want to be able to RP whenever I'm playing WoW

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
I'm expecting to be involved with a supportive guild, I'd like to engage in most aspects of the guild (raiding, mythics, PVP, etc) however I know it'll take a little time to build up to where I need to be.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
She's currently becoming my main, so I play her every day usually all day/evening. When I'm working/studying, is usually middle of the night for Pacific time I believe. This may change as I'm starting a new degree at university next March (but unsure of schedule yet). I'm also an on-call employee so occasionally I get called in with 0 notice and will be unable to attend something unexpectedly.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
I do not! I'm on my way to do my letter of intent now!
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Zalledra

Unread post by Syreenna »

Hi Zalledra,

Thank you for your interest in The Grim! Your application and letter look good.

I know you have a good bit of leveling to do before you can join in on our events. Our regular event times usually start at 5:30 or 6:00pm server/Pacific time. I'm not sure what time that is for you, but since you expressed interest in participating in raids and other events, I wanted to make sure you can decide whether our times will work for you.

Being on call for work won't be a problem. Our attendance policy in all events is always that real life comes first. We just ask to be notified whenever possible if someone will be absent from something they were expected to attend, so we can plan around it.

I can meet with you this evening for an in-game interview (around 5:00-8:00pm server time), or tomorrow morning (around 6:00-9:00am). Let me know if a time in one of those ranges works for you. I will respond IC to your letter later.

I look forward to talking with you! :)
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Zalledra

Unread post by Zalledra »

Hiya Syreena,

I do have quite a bit of leveling to go but shouldn’t take me too long! (Hopefully, at least) 😂
Those times should definitely work for me, and I’d give plenty of notice if work was going to interfere (which it may over Christmas period)

I would love to meet in game with you, I can do 5pm PST this evening or 7/8am PST tomorrow morning! Either or suit me

Looking forward to meeting you! ^_^
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Ok, let's meet Saturday morning between 7:00 and 8:00 am PST. Warmode off. There's an office upstairs in the Sepulcher Inn.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

If I don't catch you this morning, how about Sunday evening at around 5:00pm server/Pacific. Same place, warmode off.