Korisa

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Regnanetah
Lost

Korisa

Unread post by Regnanetah »

via discord:

1. Is this application for Retail or Classic?

Classic

2. How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

Forums, No

2. Tell us about your role playing or other story-telling experience. New role players are welcome!

I have a lot of experience RPing, it's one of my favorite things. I've been going to a weekly D&D session for the last 7 years with the same group and it's pretty much all rping. I have RP'd in WoW back in Vanilla quite a bit.

3. What aspect of the game most interests you (RP, PVE, PVP, etc)?

As I said above, RP is one of my favorite things to do in WoW, as well as PvP. I really enjoy wPvP and BGs. I used to raid a lot back in 04/05, but now with a family and job it's much harder for me to Raid. So PvP is my main focus outside of RPing.

4. What days/times do you typically play this character?

Well I'm retired now, but I do some programming work for my wife's buisness, so I am on pretty constantly, from 9am CST on wards.

<Insert Letter of Intent here. This is your character’s IC introduction to The Grim and method of communicating their interest in joining. This will give us a lead into initiating RP with you.>

So I've spent the last few years livin' amongst de trolls to learn the ways of taxidermy (head shrinking), when de bossman tole me, "Korissa mon, seek out de Grim. De loas guid ya dat way ta be learnin more 'bouts de head shrinkin" So, unless I want "my" head shrunk, do ya know where I go ta be findin dis, "Grim"?
Duskheron

Re: Korisa

Unread post by Duskheron »

Joined and left same day.
WRA Grim: Duskheron