Sifxii

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Nithlid

Sifxii

Unread post by Nithlid »

1. How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?

Tahngarth was the one who told me about The Grim. He said they need more bodies to adventure with.
Tell us about your role playing or other story-telling experience. New role players are welcome!

I've been roll-playing for 9 years now. The first several years were more casual (show up and don't talk kind of casual) . Last year, during my last semester of college, I found a group of friends that invited me to play dnd with them. They changed everything I knew about dnd. We played by the books, we only spoke in character and we put our hand on our head when we weren't in character... and so on.
What aspect of the game most interests you (RP, PVE, PVP, etc)?

- I've never RP'd in a pc environment before. I've gotten a taste of it in guild <Finite Automata> when my roommate and I started up the guild and hosted rp events.
- I'm crazy about pvp - it gets my blood going and I just can't get enough.
- When I don't know the underlining story. Ill spend the time and read the npc dialog and immerse myself.
What days/times do you typically play this character?

My availability is everyday @5pm to 2am server time.

Throm-Ka,
My name is Sifxii. My father sent me away to find a clan. To grow and become the best Orc I can. He called it "The Trial of Orchood". I took notice of The Grim as I saw one of your own pull his axe from the skull of a Human. I wish to join the cause and bring honor to my family!