Wilfried

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Wilfried

Wilfried

Unread post by Wilfried »

Grim Application For Wilfried Morningstar

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I used to play on the Twisting Nether server. I was never a member of The Grim, but I remember always seeing the guild around and possibly roleplaying with them as I remember we both liked to take the fight to the alliance. I was a member of The Raven Cross and before that Melar Denashj.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I used to roleplay in The Raven Cross and Melar Denashj guild. We had many events and were always looking for a fight with the alliance.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- The Raven Cross, Melar Denashj, and my friends guild Sodality of Heretics. I roleplayed in the first two and was an active pvp member. The third guild was a friends raiding guild.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I'm applying on my main character

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I'm looking for PvP, dungeons, leveling, and roleplaying. I want to advance the story of my character, as I'm not totally sure where I want to go yet.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I raided a little in BC and all of WOTLK. I enjoy playing priest, mage, druid.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I was over 2k arena rating before in 3v3 with fellow members of the raven cross.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- My play time is random as I'm trying to finish up a PhD. I play when I can whether it's morning or evening.

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- yes, already was on discord

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
-Undead Priest - lvl 36 right now

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Yes, he can

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- No questions, hoping to have fun with everyone soon. I'm going to be roleplaying my character as a former entomologist and beer/wine/mead brewer. Wilfried will be a little bit crazy, but hey that's what happens to the forsaken.

Mail from Wilfried to the leaders of The Grim
<The letter is scribbled hastily with ink smudges all throughout>

Hello. My name is Wilfried and I've heard many good things about your organization. 'Peace through annihilation' eh? Sounds pretty good to me, I loath the alliance scum. Especially, the small ones. And they all seem small compared to some of my Tauren friends. I've spent time wondering through alliance lands and watching the total disregard that they have for insects. They choose to kill cockroaches in the cities. They despise flies. They steal precious honey from bees in order to eat it, instead of making a delicious mead. They have no understanding of how bed bugs are just looking for companionship as well. But, I digress, I'm looking to take the fight to the alliance. I want to smash every last one of them. If I can lend my services of entomological knowledge, mead making, or even my knowledge of mending spells, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to your response.

Peace through annihilation,

Wilfried Morningstar
Duskheron

Re: Wilfried

Unread post by Duskheron »

You receive a note written on sturdy cardstock. On one side is the Grim Logo, on the other is written
Greetings Wilfried,

I believe you would bring unique and needed skills to the Grim. Find us.

-- Tisk
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Re: Wilfried

Unread post by Duskheron »

admitted
WRA Grim: Duskheron