Ankhesenamun

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Ankhesenamun

Ankhesenamun

Unread post by Ankhesenamun »

Grim Application For <Eric Oka>

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
-I expressed interest in playing on a rp server with my real life friend in game and in The Grim character name: Elisbeth.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I have played d&d pretty much that is all. I would love to learn with good peoples. I would like to learn how to make a fully fleshed character I will enjoy.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I have played on and off since vanilla. Love the game it is my favorite. All the guilds I joined till now, the people where friendly and wonderful and helpful.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- My main is Ankhesenamun Mage.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- Yes all the above. I also love to just run around and explore.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I normally play pally or hunter but mostly pally, I mostly stuck with dps since my guilds usually already had a great set of tanks and healers.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I played hunter, pally and druid in pvp. All really fun.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
-I currently do not work and do not see myself working anytime soon do to mental health reasons.

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- For sure. I will just need to keep on doing it til lit becomes habit.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Undead Mage, I would normally be pally or hunter, since there is no pally I have gone with Mage after watching some videos as well as watching Elisbeth with her mage running around. Undead because I am dead inside? lol that is what I tell my psychiatrist. Dark Humor.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Yes it sure can.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- No questions at the moment, but I know I shall have many while learning.
<I am newly risen and very confused.My memories I do not know what it was like being human or Scorge. I overheard The Grim meeting outside their hall, and thought that maybe they would have answers for me.>
Ellsbeth
Lost

Re: Grim Classic For Ankhesenamun

Unread post by Ellsbeth »

I can vouch for this mage. He's a friend and would be an asset.
Duskheron

Unread post by Duskheron »

Ellsbeth,
Bring this one to us so that he may join us.
--Tisk
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Their Letter of Intent, moved from Retail Forum:
I am newly risen and very confused.My memories I do not know what it was like being human or Scorge. I overheard The Grim meeting outside their hall, and thought that maybe they would have answers for me.
Duskheron

admitted