Oubold

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

Oubold

Oubold

Unread post by Oubold »

Grim Application For Oubold

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I crossed paths with the Grim through roleplay during WoD. I know Fey and Rand.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- I've been roleplaying for 27 years. In WoW since I started playing in 2008, though not always hardcore. I enjoy roleplay and would consider myself a heavy RPer. That means always being in character, looking to take part and further storylines.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I've always been sort of in catch up mode in World of Warcraft. I joined the game late during the WoTLK and have taken several breaks. As a result, I've been in several guilds, most recently, and perhaps the longest and most noteworthy, I was with Rutilus Luna through WoD and Legion. While I was never part of any progressive raiding team, I did take part in raids and heroic and mythic dungeons. I took part on as much pvp as I could manage.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I don't have any other Classic characters.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- Honestly I'm not sure if I have any expectation as such. I plan to take part in whatever parts of the game I can within the confines of my schedule.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- I have performed ranged caster and melee dps as well as off-tank in raids. I'm not sure I've done either with particular efficiency. Each role has it's challenges and expectations. I think dps has better suited my skill set.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- I've mostly played a mage in battlegrounds and large group pvp.

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- Usually a bit every day between the hours of 4pm and 9pm PDT

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Orc Warrior. It is a recreation of my first WoW character.

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- My character would have no problems following the Mandate.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- Yes

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-
A letter addressed to The Grim leadership of scrawled in rushed, messy orcish. The words, though legible, are smugged in places.

To whom it may concern,

I, Oubold Gnomekicker, seek to destroy the alliance threat once and for all. The Grim presents me that opportunity. I submit myself for your consideration.

Regards,

(Oubold's personal sigil is stamped here)
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Oubold

Unread post by Syreenna »

Forum access updated.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Oubold

Re: Oubold

Unread post by Oubold »

Thank you!