Gaussafae

For those who seek to join our cause, state your intent (( Applications and Character Introductions ))

Moderator: Officers

TlvDatsi

Gaussafae

Unread post by TlvDatsi »

Grim Application For Gaussafae

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
I was in Grim on Twisting Nether as Redcap, Vendaria, and Mahakali.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
I've been playing WoW off and on since release. I've always been on a rp pvp server. I have also played a few other MMO's and table top and roll20

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
Lascivious was the guild leader when I was here, I had a great time, it was a lot of fun. I have also been in hard progression guilds on other servers

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
-

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
Organized PvP the way we used to do it.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
I've played DPS, tank, off tank, heal

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
I'm trying a Druid now, I played a hunter, warlock and mage in Vanilla

What days/times do you typically play this character?
Not sure, just started today

Are you prepared to check these forums or our Discord at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
Yes

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
Tauren Druid. I have been on a Druid kick for the last few years, its a very versitile class

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
Yes

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
I hope so

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
-
and here is Redcap

https://wow-tng.org/forums/topic/5233-r ... ment-78748
TlvDatsi

Re: Gaussafae

Unread post by TlvDatsi »

Greetings,

I am the Druid Gaussafae, I have recently left Thunder Bluff and seek to join you all. I have many talents and they grow every day. I wish to join you all and bring death to the invaders to our lands. The alliance must be crushed and their cities reduced to rubble. You may find me in the Barrens where I currently am bombarded by strange words and even stranger names.

So until the last alliance foot is removed from our soil

Lok'tar Ogar

There is no other way
Duskheron

Unread post by Duskheron »

Admitted.
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Duskheron

Unread post by Duskheron »

Given Warbringer rank for prior service, no inquisition needed.
WRA Grim: Duskheron
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Already has member access on forums.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda