Janokai

All puppets have a Puppet Master (( Player Applications for Applicants ))

Moderator: Officers

Janokai

Janokai

Unread post by Janokai »

---------------

Grim Application For Janokai

How did you hear about The Grim? Do you know anyone in The Grim?
- I used to be in the Grim over a decade ago. I'm not sure who all is still around, so I'm not sure if I know anyone at this time.

Tell us about your roleplaying experience. In WoW? Elsewhere? Do you consider yourself a heavy RPer? What does that mean to you?
- It has been a while, but I have RP'd extensively in the past both in WoW and GW2. I do take it seriously.

What is your history in World of Warcraft? Have you been part of any other guilds? If so, tell us about your experiences with them.
- I have another druid that I play on a different server for raiding currently, but that server is not an RP server, and I was hoping to get back into it.

Are you applying on an alt (non-main) character? If so, what are you looking for here that you are not getting from your main character? If you are feeling honest or adventurous, please let us know who your main is.
- I would like to make this my new main, but I am currently in the process of leveling him. My other druid is on Thrall.

What are your expectations for your character after joining The Grim? What aspect of the game do you wish to focus on (raiding, mythic plus, organized PvP, achievements)?
- I'm unsure of what my schedule will look like in a month (in the military and I have upcoming travels), but after those trips, I'd like to raid and PvP, with M+ on a more casual basis.

What is your PvE (player-versus-environment) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a raid environment?
- Currently 8/8 Heroic on Eternal Palace, but I didn't raid during previous patches so that's the extent at the moment for this expansion. I typically Heal, but I can offspec DPS.

What is your PvP (player-versus-player) experience in World of Warcraft? What classes and roles do you enjoy the most in a PvP environment?
- My highest rating in RBG is 2300 and highest in 3s is 2300. I play more casually in PvP nowadays, but always willing to help out. I'm a healer primarily in that as well.

Provide an armory link to your character.
- (I made this character today, so the armory link isn't currently available. Username is the same, though)

What days/times do you typically play this character?
- 5-10 pm CST M-Fri, All day Sat/Sun

Are you prepared to check these forums at least a few times a week? (It is The Grim's primary means of communication.)
- Yes.

What race and class is this character? Why did you choose this race and class?
- Zandalari Druid. I love druid's versatility and playstyle so it suites me. And who doesn't love trolls?

Have you read the Mandate? Can your character live by it?
- Yes and yes.

The Grim are considered a Lawful Evil guild. Do you have any experience playing a character of this alignment or a character archetype that believes in structure with evil intent?
- I do.

Does your character's name fall within the guidelines listed at the beginning of this application? (Please note, if your name does not fall within our guidelines and you do not want to do a name change, you are more than welcome to apply under a different character.)
- It does.

Do you have any questions or anything further to add?
- I was about 13 when I joined the first time over a decade ago, so not sure if people remember me, but my name was Deathshadow (I think..).
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Janokai

Unread post by Syreenna »

I remember you. :)
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Oh... oh wow. So do I! Good times~
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner
Janokai

Unread post by Janokai »

So, I made the silly mistake of assuming the guild was still on TN and boosted a character there. Unfortunately, you have to wait 72 hours after creation to transfer it, and blizzard support cannot refund boosts. I think the restriction drops tomorrow, so hopefully I can do the interview then. Sorry about the delay!

Also, good to see some familiar names. :)
Feyde
Irredeemable

Unread post by Feyde »

Admitted.
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver