The View

Public Out of Character Board.
Kharzak

The View

Unread post by Kharzak »

I’ll post a picture from where I’m staying as soon as I can get to a machine with which I can reduce the size of the file.
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Riplie
Irredeemable

Re: The View

Unread post by Riplie »

You can post a imgur link to it, the forum is weird with image sizes.
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

The View, revisited. Unbelievably beautiful place, however I did spend something like 2 hours negotiating what could be generously called a "one lane" "road" something like 300 metres above being dashed to bits upon a similar beautiful view. I'll see what more pictures I've been able to take.

The View, revisited
This is Wrath of Air Country! Select the superior air totem. Use Wrath of Air today!
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

I want to go to there.
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Laeynna
Lost

Unread post by Laeynna »

That is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see more if you manage to get anything.
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

Greebo wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:41 pm I want to go to there.
Indeed I'd love to bring you here. I went snorkeling off the rocks in that picture up above and saw many fish, eels, and a green sea turtle.

This banyan tree is pretty darn incredible too. It's in what looks like a grove of trees but in fact it's all one big tree! So large, much leaf! (please forgive the bad placement of the lamp post right in front of the main body of the tree)

The Banyan

There have been many days where there was much rain as well though overall it's been pretty clear. This is a day when clouds were coming in but passed without dropping like they did in other days.

Clouds on the hill
Greebo

Unread post by Greebo »

is this hawai'i?
there appear to be permission issue on those images, I can't see anything on the other end of the link
Grisbault, Twice-Made.
The p, s, l, and t are silent, the screams are not.
Kharzak

Unread post by Kharzak »

It is. I was going to put up a few more pictures. Sorry about the permissions issue. I'll see if I can "fix it"?