Malhaviks Battle Report

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Malhavik

Malhaviks Battle Report

Unread post by Malhavik »

Malhavik approached the message board with his demon companion trailing a few paces behind.
"Would you post my report for me dear?", whispered Malhavik quietly. The demoness new her master well enough to know his mannerisms were a mask. Something darker than even her hid behind his gentle, hollow voice.
With one lithe hand the demon reached into a grimy satchel attached at her waist, and withdrew what looked to be a roll of pinkish - white hide yet to be tanned. The smell while putrid, caused her stomach to growl.
Human was her favorite meal.

She unfurled the still bloody skin roll and slapped it against the message board. With her remaining four hands she pushed rusted nails into the corners of the skin to hold it in place.
Malhavik gently nudged his beautiful and terrifying servant aside, and began whispering sinister sounding words from a lost daemon language.
The streaks of blood on the skin began to quiver and run, forming crude words in Gutterspeak as Malhavik looked upon it.
"Master, I don't believe all of the grim can speak that dialect" remarked Shazriah.
Malhavik grinned. "Look again dear, the words reform to suit who gazes upon it."
To her mild astonishment, the blood forming words indeed bent and twisted into her own demonic language.
"Most useful master."
With the report posted the two begin to head out of the Guild Hall.

The report reads as followed:

((Will post the report once I'm home from work))
Last edited by Malhavik on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malhavik

Re: Malhaviks Battle Report

Unread post by Malhavik »

The report reads as followed:

My experience with the grim war party was a fascinating one. Luckily for me, a few of the war parties veterans were busy elsewhere, and they decided to take in supplicants to fill the holes. Leyujin, a heavily armored troll, invited me to join. We began with sparring matches against each other, to ensure we new members to the group could be relied upon in battle. Once Leyujin was satisfied with our skill we set off for the real battles.

Our travels found us in a mine filled with gold for the taking. The Alliance were rooted in deeply, and it was an intense battle that lasted several hours. Leyujins orders echoed throughout the mine as new targets were chosen for decimation. Faces and names blurred to me as my inner demon was dragged out through the thrill of combat and pain. I recall a massive Tauren wreathed in golden light cleaving a tree in half, a troll woman draped in shadow blistering the flesh of a night elf warrior, a forsaken woman appearing from the shadows only to dissapear a moment later with a human grasping at an open gash in his throat in her place, a fellow warlock sewing chaos beside me. The sound of screaming souls was ecstasy.

Despite the gore being delivered to them, the alliance would not fall back. Several Grims sustained grievous wounds. I too had been badly burned by the disgusting white light of a holy warrior. Leyujin gave the order and we withdrew with our share of Alliance gold, leaving a fantastic trail of slaughter behind us. A fellow forsaken, Lupinum I believe, tended to my wounds. I've always found it curious how an undead can still channel holy light. Hmm... Perhaps I'll collect a specimen later...

Anyway, we continued hitting strategic locations across the land,though most of our battles ended the same way. It appeared many of our members were inexperienced and I'll prepared for this style of warfare. Too many only saw red and forgot their surroundings too often. There is much potential however. With better equipment and additional battles to temper our blood lust, I believe The Grim war party will be feared as an apocalypse.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Unread post by Syreenna »

Since Atticus seems to have temporarily vanished, Syreena had taken it upon herself to give his eager Supplicant his first assignment. After reading his report, she penned a note to the Wordbearer.

Leyujin,

I understand Supplicant Malhavik recently fought the Alliance under your command.

Was his performance satisfactory enough to pass his Trial of Combat?

Peace,
Syreena
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Leyujin
Lost

Unread post by Leyujin »

A satisfactory note is evident in Leyu'jin's not unloquacious report.
'ey der Syreena,

Supplicant Malhavik be known ta me. We fought togethah fo' several bouts in da arenas, an' as e' claims, e' did indeed fight in da Grim war party. 'is competence firs' wuz noticed when e' successfully fought in da arenas wit'out mind-ta-mind communication. E' be a skilled spellcastah whose mastery ovah 'is magicks make 'im bot' durable an' deadly.

Durin' 'is battles wit' us in dis weeks assaults, e' proved 'imself furthah ba followin' ordahs, reactin' well ta changes on da battlefield, an' introducin' pinkskins ta Peace wit' hellfiyah. Ah will continue ta watch dis 'un wit interest.

E' passes.

Peace Troo Annihilation, sistah.
Leyu'jin
Atticus

Unread post by Atticus »

Malhavik,

As I said at the meeting, you have passed your first trial. Proceed to the second. I'm sending you details separately.

- Attie