The Gorgen Invasion is coming....

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Rallaster
Lost

The Gorgen Invasion is coming....

Unread post by Rallaster »

Rallaster walks into the Tavern. He swiftly moves toward the back leaving a quick note for anyone to read...

Dear Grim,

It has come to my attention that there will be a Goren Invasion! I request help from a few well equipment Grim members. Its important to my Garrison that we are help to push them back. Since last week I have been attacking them in small groups. So its time that I answer back as they attempt to invade my land.

So if anyone wishes to call upon the might of the Grim please answer to my call! Bring a sharp blade and a clear mind to kill these Goren. They must fall!

With the best,
Rallaster
((OOC: I have an invasion quest to do this afternoon. I'd like to get gold on this one. Last week my group got silver on the iron horde invasion. I know that one is harder from what I'm reading so this should be a lot easier to get I think. Anyways I need 2 more and your all invited to come! 3:00 - 4:00pm server timeish. If the OOC part of this is not good then please let me know and i will remove it! Otherwise thanks in advance!))