Kalless's Trial of Combat

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Kalless

Kalless's Trial of Combat

Unread post by Kalless »

It is with considerable honor that The Grim presented me with the challenge of Death Dealer in the Siege of Orgrimmar for my Trial by Combat. To stand shoulder to shoulder with such power and energy as The Grim is tantalizing to say the least.

Although the events that unfolded after dethroning Garrosh were a surprise to me, I have renewed hope for The Horde, not because of new leadership or the end of Garrosh's madness, but because of those who were willing to fight regardless of their position or title. I know now that whatever we may face as Horde, The Grim will be there and I along side them.

Peace Through Annihilation.

Kalless

*Below the post is a photo of Kalless somewhat confused over Thralls decision to place The Horde in the hands of Vol'jin*
WoWScrnShot_101614_191440.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101614_191440.jpg (218.09 KiB) Viewed 1484 times
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: Kalless's Trial of Combat

Unread post by Syreenna »

Syreena read over the report, then nodded in satisfaction as she set the papers aside. After speaking with the warlock tonight, she had the feeling that Kalless had the potential to become a very loyal Grim.

As always, time would tell.

The little rogue prepared the papers about the Trial of Resolve, and left them for the Supplicant.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda