Bestial - Cobrak's Trial of Combat

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Cobrak
Friend

Bestial - Cobrak's Trial of Combat

Unread post by Cobrak »

Grims,

My hunt is complete for my Trial of Combat. Dreadweaver Khorvis found it appropriate for me to track down and slay several of the fiercest beasts Pandaria had to offer, in addition to one of the blighted shapeshifter druids that fly Alliance colors.

Tortos, Ji-Kun, Oondasta, Thok. All worthy prey, and I savored the hunt more than I had in a long time. Though Ji-Kun and Tortos were not in their prime, and Oondasta's voodoo enhancements faded....the only truly experiencing hunt was Thok. I can see how easily that monster earned his name 'The Bloodthirsty'. Snatched up about half of Garrosh's beastmasters before breaking free of his imprisonment.

Had a helluva time bringing him down that's for sure. Ended up having to use the other animals Garrosh had stowed away to help...including one of those monstrous snail creatures from the Isle of Thunder...Like my teacher once said "There's always a bigger fish." Found that out when Thok was being devoured by this thing.

Only when its done with Thok, it'll come for us. So with my goblin mates, we overloaded the generator powering all of the beasts' shock collars...Thok included. Damn snail bloody exploded from the shock it got....Still trying to get that stench from my armor.

In short, I got all of their eyes and the blood from the druid, Khorvis said I had to turn in a report bout what I did before we can move on. Hope this is the last paperwork I have to do.

-Cobrak of the Bleeding Hollow
Attachments
Tortos was shell-shocked.
Tortos was shell-shocked.
Tortos.jpg (151.44 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
The druid in dead form.
The druid in dead form.
Nelf 2.jpg (188.61 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
The druid in cat form.
The druid in cat form.
Nelf 1.jpg (186.93 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
Last edited by Cobrak on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobrak
Friend

Re: Bestial - Cobrak's Trial of Combat

Unread post by Cobrak »

((For difficulty's sake, none of these were done in LFR. Didn't want to just faceroll them.))
Attachments
Thok got rocked.
Thok got rocked.
thok.jpg (163.54 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
Oondasta dies fasta.
Oondasta dies fasta.
oon.jpg (155.64 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
Ji-Kun grounded. Permanently.
Ji-Kun grounded. Permanently.
Jikun.jpg (180.95 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
Khorvis

Re: Bestial - Cobrak's Trial of Combat

Unread post by Khorvis »

The Lasher examined the four eyes and bloody vial that Supplicant Cobrak returned as trophy. These reagents would please the ancient elemental spirits.

"The hound has teeth, and a keen tracking nose. An honorable Trial complete," the orc growled to himself.

Now all that was left would be the ritual. Khorvis stomped off to find suitable Elders.