Serving The Grim- Akorharil's Second Task

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Akorharil
Lost

Re: Serving The Grim- Akorharil's Second Task

Unread post by Akorharil »

((For those interested:

http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=2866.0

It looks as if these guys tweaked the Falxugon slightly to be used as a player character, but it's still pretty faithful to his fiendish codex entry. I imagine Azraelthalas as a combination between this and the character Renon from Castlevania 64))
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

The guildhall's dormitories were by no means a spartan, military quarter. Rather, after years of conquest and victory, the Grim had the resources to appoint their rooms with excess. One orc in particular used his secluded territory as a kind of dumping grounds for various trophies and trinkets. Layers of furs, skinned from the exotic beasts of Northrend or Nagrand, made mountains for bedding and atop a towering stacking of Sholazar Dreadsaber pelts slept Khorvis Bloodstar. His Onslaught battlearmor stood mounted on an oaken frame in a corner, axe resting against the breastplate, and the orc's only defense against the night's chill was a suit of mageweave pajamas (oddly embroidered with the likeness of Lor'themar Theron). Mumbling about some long lost battle from the First War, spittle bubbled from Khorvis's whiskers as he slumbered in his break from traveling between errands for the future Bloodstar Brewery.
Akorharil
Lost

Unread post by Akorharil »

((*facepalm* It is somehow....oddly appropriate that Khorvis has a pair of silk pajamas...))
Sunderpalm

Unread post by Sunderpalm »

Sunderpalm peeked around the hallway connecting the bunk rooms together slyly. He followed the snoring, he'd been kept up numerous times by it knowing it belonged to Khorvis. Once there, he angled his vision around the doorway, eyeing his target: out cold, vulnerable, perfect.

Sunderpalm slid into the room softly, his fur feet perfect for this form of subterfuge.
He snuck around all the clutter in the room, right up to the mountain that Khorvis slept on. He unsheathed his weapon, the lipstick, and carefully applied them to Khorvis' lips. Sunderpalm's eyes widened as his snoring sputtered and stopped and braced. Khorvis' fist flew by his face, narrowly missing the pandaren's right cheek.

"My fist. Your face, fatling," Khorvis mumbles groggily, and rolled over in his heap of furs.

Sunderpalm felt his heart stop for a moment. He took a moment to compose himself and catch his breath. He looked down, unfortunately he couldn't see his half finished work. He smirked in disappointment. His eyebrow raised, however, noticing the exposed backside of Khorvis' mageweave pajamas. He clutched the lipstick and proceeded to write "JUICY" on the butt of Khorvis. Sunderpalm turned and decided he had done enough and made his way out of the bunk. Mid-way out of the room he stopped suddenly and then turned to the wooden figure showcasing Khorvis' armor, grinning widely.

"Yes! Do it!" said the dark voice in his head.

In one swift motion and without a sound, he slid under the showcase and wrote on the back of his and wrote boldly "BAD. ASS. " on the back of the leggings. Sunderpalm then dissappeared in a cloud of mist, transcending out of the room without a trace.
Khorvis

Unread post by Khorvis »

Fire rained from the sky like slow-moving red raindrops, comets hurtling from orbit come to crash onto Azeroth's surface. Khorvis stood shoulder to shoulder with ranks of armored orcs all clutching their waraxes and staring down the canyon pass at the host of the Burning Legion. Only their small platoon stood between the ruins of Razor Hill and the unmanned walls of Orgrimmar as the demonic armies marched North. The scent of brimstone tickled Sergeant Bloodstar's left nostril when he suddenly realized that he had come to battle in his mageweave pajamas. Panicking to the left and right, Khorvis sneezed loudly --

-- and awoke atop his mountain of pelts, the same sulfurous smell stuck in his nose. Grogginess was quickly dispelled thanks to years of sleeping lightly in warcamps, and the orc reached down to grip his axe's leather-wrapped haft.

"I smell a bloody strange goat-sucking demon ..." Khorvis growled under his breath and tiptoed out the door into the hallway, eschewing his armor. Checking his corners, the warrior stalked squeakily down the corridor toward the great hall in his pajamas. Pausing before the huge oaken double-doors bound in iron, he tightened his grip and snarled an old ogre curse.

"I'll be a gnome before I let a demon run about loose in these hallowed halls!"

And without waiting another moment, Khorvis Bloodstar crashed through the doors into the mess hall, axe raised in fury, sweat soaking his mageweave pajamas, and lipstick running down his goatee. Stumbling over his own feet, he stared at a late-night gathering of guildmates and their shocked faces held above foaming ale mugs.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Shaelie Brightwing had been curled up in the far corner of the guild hall. Having situated herself in a comfy spot near the fire, she had her knees drawn up with a leatherbound notebook resting against her lap. The book was open, but the pages were empty.. save for a few mindless doodles on the bottom corner of the sheet. She nibbled the end of a quill thoughtfully, and was quite lost in her own thoughts when the door crashed open and the large orc came bellowing into the room.. wearing his pajamas?

Shaelie blinked a few times, the quill still caught between her teeth. She stared at Khorvis in startled confusion. After a long pause, she plucked the writing device free from her mouth. "..... Whats all over your face?"
Kerala

Unread post by Kerala »

((NOT FAIR! I was reading this, how does it end?!? *Mortal Kombat voice, or something* FINISH IT!))
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

((Grrr, I had no idea I used the name Shaelie Brightwing for a character before! The character above was some random other person- not the same person as the Shaelie I am playing now. Too bad I found out about this after I already joined under the same name.))