The Trial of Combat - Vengefully Dedicated

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Tyrilon

The Trial of Combat - Vengefully Dedicated

Unread post by Tyrilon »

Kromthal slowly opened the door to the High Inquisitor's office. It was obvious he had just arrived from battle - His armor was blood stained, and so was his axe and sword.

He slowly walked over to the High Inquisitor's desk. He nods slightly at Awatu, and turns the chair back to front and sits down on it.

Leaning on what is supposed to be the back of the chair, Kromthal slowly reaches out and places a Silver Medallion with '200' etched on to it down onto his desk with a loud thud.

"I present, High Inquisitor, my Trial of Combat."

He pauses for a moment, then continues. "The medallion is rewarded to those who have acquired 200 victories in the Goblin Arenas. Which also means over four hundred dead alliance."

"The Trial of Combat to me is prooving your worth to the Grim - How talented you are, and how dedicated you are. I believe my achievement is a testament to my ability to handle myself in combat, and work as a team, and my hardwork and dedication to put the effort in to well over Two hundred arena battles."

A pause.

"I present, my Trial of Combat."

Kromthal stands up and turns the chair the right way round and leans back on it, waiting to see how he has faired in his Trial.

Awatu

Re: The Trial of Combat - Vengefully Dedicated

Unread post by Awatu »

Awatu watched the Orc as he stepped into the cramped office and spoke of his victories. He flipped the medallion in his palm, looking at both sides and the engravings on it. He noticed that the Orc had been silent for a while as he studied the coin and was watching him intently.

"Well done, Supplicant. Though, I believe they would have you fight both members of the Horde and Alliance in some matches. However, it is possible you killed some of the Mad in your fights, so nicely done on that front as well."

Holding the medallion out for Kromthal to take, he looks the Orc in the eyes.

"Your next Trial awaits, Supplicant. Speak to our members and learn of our past. Araun and I will await your report."
Khorvis

Re: The Trial of Combat - Vengefully Dedicated

Unread post by Khorvis »

Catching a glimpse of the debriefing through a crack in the door from the shadowed hallway, Khorvis Bloodstar nodded to himself and grunted softly. He raised a meaty first to his chest in silent salute before continuing down the passageway.