Bear-a-pult

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Anaie
Lost

Bear-a-pult

Unread post by Anaie »

The sun was blocked out and Theramore plunged into darkness. As Jaina frantically looked out the tower window, her Alliance compatriots screaming for her to step through the portal, she saw the Horde superweapon.

A flying mass of fur, fat, teeth and claw was hurtling right at them. It's path erratic as the rockets propelling the beast forth sputtered in and out of life, belching black, choking smoke. The creatures thunderous roar barely audible over the cacophony of brilliant engineering mechanisms, Jaina made out the final thing the residents of the once proud city would ever hear as the terrifying beast came closer and the engines sputtered out...

"Damn you Bloodscream & Anaie!!!!!"

...The rogue woke from her meditative focus with a mad cackle. She had seen the Horde bomb that was the one dropped on Theramore, but the plans she had worked on with Bloodscream always seemed to fill her head with the most amusing, if somewhat terrifying, images when her imagination took hold. Some call her mad, others insane, but Anaie preferred the term 'enlightened.'

"Don't tink I'll evah fergit da way dat bears face looked" she snorted, "I gotta go tell Bloodscream."

If the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war, and not popularity seeking.