A worn and weathered Little book(Lyan's Final Task)

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Lyanielle

A worn and weathered Little book(Lyan's Final Task)

Unread post by Lyanielle »

Upon request to see what i feel makes myself Grim, i bring to your attention...a journal i have hidden away for sometime, it reflects a time of my deepest sorrows, and what i did, to bring myself peace

(Lyan sets the book on the table in the Guild's Halls, and walks out once more)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19GN ... RdaW8/edit
Awatu

Re: A worn and weathered Little book(Lyan's Final Task)

Unread post by Awatu »

Awatu stared down at the little book on the table, his eyebrows furrowed in thought, as if it were a snake preparing to strike. Snatching it up quickly, he flips it open and begins reading. After a few silent minutes and one torn page, he closes it and holds it in his fist.

He snorts and turns around, exiting the tavern with heavy hoof-falls.

"It shows a weakness, but it also shows resolve. We will need more."
Lyanielle

Unread post by Lyanielle »

*With a huff and a large sigh Lyan lays down a package in the Halls attached is a letter with Awatu written on it, inside it reads*

"There, my final ties to anything beyond the forces of the horde in this world, i greatly hope that this is enough of a sacrifice for you."

*Inside the package are 4 things, two badges, one bearing the mark of the Argent Crusade's officers, the other having a strange symbol on it, it appears very worn, and looks like the symbol on the floor before where the great throne of Lordaeron stands empty, next to those are a crystal, purple in color, that appears to shimmer lightly, and a tabard with the Argent Dawn's symbol emblazoned upon it.*

*on the back of the letter it says* "P.S. The crystal is a memory crystal, something i whipped up, if you look into it deeply, you will see through my eyes, my imprisonment, my jailor's demise, my escape, and all that i did to those humans that betrayed me."
Awatu

Unread post by Awatu »

Awatu looks down at the items, picking up the crystal and sensing the magic within. He drops it back into the box with a snort and looks at the tabard and two badges. Lifting the badges, he flips them over in his hands and smiles. "Yes, this will do."