Frostbite! ((Seth's first task))

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Khorvis

Frostbite! ((Seth's first task))

Unread post by Khorvis »

That pink wench set me about one hell of a cold task in Northrend. Collect five frozen orbs, and prove I didn't lift them off the market? Naturally, I prefer my goods handed to me from a corpse, but this was gonna be work. And I hate work. Oh well, at the very least, I can try out this new portrait-taking device.

First, a quick landing on one of Utgarde Keep's terraces. Ingvar the Plunderer had a mean streak a mile wide, but was as stupid as the stone he stood on. He easily fell to my blade, though not before some ironic justice.

Next, to infiltrate Gundrak. Gal'darah had a little friend that he wanted me to see. I'm not sure how he managed to get a rhinoceros down into that pit, but I can assure you and your shareholders - a rhinoceros is not little!

Unfortunately for Gal'darah, those temples must not have offered much room to exercise his rhino.

If you thought ice troll catacombs were the pits, try Azjol'Nerub. Literally. That place is a sunken pit of spiders and icicles.

Anub'arak must have spent most of his days with his bug-head buried in the ground, because he never saw my sword slicing right through his thorax.

The titans must have been a funny bunch of fools, at least to build a temple so far away from anything worth a copper. After quite a long flight, I ran into that Brann Bronzebeard and together we slipped past the Halls of Stone's defenses into the Forge of Wills.

It's a good thing that Bronzebeard was only after information, since he is a useful dwarf, and I wouldn't have wanted to hurt him. We can't say the same of Sjonnir the Ironshaper.

One last stop. The Halls of Reflection, inside of Icecrown Citadel. That Lich King fool never knows when to give up.

After chasing that fine banshee queen and I halfway across the ramparts, the ice-miser got his due when Ogrim's Hammer showed up and blasted for us an escape route.

Five orbs, five corpse. (I assume the Lich King is a corpse, at any rate!) This oughta satisfy Dawnsorrow. I can't feel my bloody toes ...

Oh, I almost forgot this part. The inquisitor also wanted 5 bolts of embersilk cloth. Now there's a good story! Choosing to take some leisurely slaughter on Tol Barad Peninsula, I managed to sneak into the officers' store of rum ...

Who could have known that rum can go bad?! That ended up being quite the wild evening:

It's just a shame that I forgot about the range on those fel-cursed rifles!

It turns out that I enjoy taking portraits of corpses. So much so that I might develop a business plan out of it ... Anyone in the market for pictures of dead bodies?
Bryii

Re: Frostbite! ((Seth's first task))

Unread post by Bryii »

Well done Supplicant! I am impressed with the speed and strength you have. Collecting the orbs is no easy task. Seek me immediately for your colours and tabard.

Bryii