A Rogue's Diary

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: A Rogue's Diary

Unread post by Syreenna »

There’s a silly auction tonight for people to buy men for a date. Pai, some Borrowed Time troll, is running it. She said I’m not allowed to go now, because I started a bar fight in the Brokenspear last night.

The whole thing wouldn’t have been a big deal if Shokkra had just minded her own business. So I was picking a fight with an elf. Big deal. It wasn’t a Sanctuary elf. It was just some stranger. But nooo, she had to interfere, and then everyone else just kinda of piled on. It was the stranger elf, Shokkra, and Pai against me, Shaelie, Baalthemar, and Naring. We so would have beat them. But then some orc painted a N.U.K.U.L.A.R. target on the tavern, so we all kinda scattered then.

That prissy elf called for the guards. And they actually responded! With all the scraps that happen in that tavern, that’s the first time I’ve ever seen guards come in over it. Naring pulled rank on them though and sent them away.

I’m still going to the silly auction tonight. I’ll have to go in disguise probably, depending on how many other Grims are going. I’m not afraid of Pai, but she’s Borrowed Time, and I’m sure they would enforce her decision. She’ll probably be too busy running things to notice me anyway. I just want to see the men get sold. Maybe I’ll buy someone to play with myself.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Syreenna
Irredeemable

I’m not crazy. I heard that elf crying on the ship. Why did nobody else hear it?

I asked Aderlee to go shut him up, but he said he didn’t hear anything. Everyone else also said they didn’t hear anything. But I heard it. I heard it half the night! It wouldn’t stop!

It was taunting me. So I stabbed it to give it something to cry about. But somehow I stabbed Baalthemar instead. And then Leyu’jin and Lilly yelled at me and grabbed me. And then the crying turned to laughter. Why was he crying? Why was he laughing?

I’m not crazy. I heard it. Then Nathandiel was there. He wiped his eyes. Alakroz licked his face and said he had been crying. It was him! Lilly let me go and told me to get him. So I did. I clawed his face and punched him. I think I broke his nose.

Baalthemar told me to stop. A Supplicant! Trying to tell me what to do! So I punched him too. I don’t remember anything after that. I woke up on the cot in my hut this morning. And my head hurts.

I’m not crazy. I heard it. It was Nathandiel. Wasn’t it?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

The Cantina was on the beach last night in the Echo Isles. It was crowded. Apparently Cobrak was supposed to get married there, but it got canceled. I’m not surprised. Who would want to marry that mean traitor?

Naring pressed for an answer on that job he wanted me to do, and I told him no. He thinks I need felblight for my alchemy potions or something. But it’s too risky, and I can get my own felblight. It feels like a trap. Even if it’s not, and as much as I’d love to slit that person’s throat, it would paint a huge target on me by certain people I’d rather not have after my head.

It seems that makes no difference though. Shortly after I told Naring no, he told Khorvis there’s a bounty on me. He showed us some paper that I couldn’t read. It wasn’t in orcish or common. I talked to Saelyx later, and he said it was written in elvish. It’s always fellin’ elves. The paper offered 100,000 gold for my death. But no name or other instructions on how to claim the reward, so I’m not sure it’s real, or if Naring is just playing games with me because I won’t do that job for him. I’ll have to check with Zanas. Surely he would have heard of a bounty that big on someone. There aren’t that many people who could afford such a big reward. I told Naring he better find out who put out the hit on me, or I’ll tell a certain someone about the job he wanted me to do.

Shokkra was there last night, in a bikini, like Alliance won’t swoop down on us and attack at any time. Maybe she thinks that because she’s Sanctuary, they won’t attack her, as if the humans are not all deceitful and cruel beasts. She seems kinda dumb. She wants to meet with Bloodscream to ask him about Vilmah. I told him, of course, and me and Shaelie explained to him that Sanctuary today is not the one he remembers from the days Vilmah led them. I warned him that they’re not to be trusted. No one is.

Someone signed me up for a bachelorette date auction on Friday. I talked to Paiyuna about it the other day, after I got a note from the Commander to see her. She’s running it. I wonder why she went to the Commander about it. She just asked me a bunch of questions about what kind of dates I like and stuff. I told her about the dates I used to have with Lucion, sneaking through Stormwind and killing people, and sparring for hours outside Undercity. I’m not sure I want someone to buy a date with me. There will never be anyone else like Lucion. There’s nobody else I like as a date, and if it’s someone I don’t like, I’ll be stuck with them for an evening. I guess it’s too late to back out now. I’ll just hope for someone interesting.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

The auction was crowded last night, but I was up near the end, and the crowd had thinned out by then.

Everyone wanted Shaelie. Strange. I think she sold for more than all the men combined. Nok bought her. He beat Cerryan because of the timer. I wonder what they all want with her. She’s just an elf, and not even an exceptionally pretty one at that. She didn’t even wear a pretty dress or anything. Maybe it was the glitter someone threw on her while she was up there. Maybe it hypnotizes people or something.

Only a few people bid on me. Naring and Inzema dropped out quick. I’m glad Inzema didn’t win me. I think of him as a brother, and that would just be weird. I mean, I like him and all, but I don’t like him in that special Sammuel and Lascivious way. Yemana through in a few bids too, which was weird. But it ended up with Saelyx bidding for me against Awatu. The Commander won. Saelyx was not happy, but I sent him a note later.

I have no idea why Awatu bought some of the people he did. Maybe he was just trying to save me from a date with a non-Grim. That’s the only thing I can figure. He’s the Commander of all The Grim. It’s not like he has to spend gold to spend time with any of them, when he can just order them to come see him whenever he wants.

Naring finally told me who put out the hit on me. Some elf named Narrick. Said he was last seen in Hellfire Citadel. I guess I’ll have to arrange a visit. I don’t trust Naring one little bit, but Khorvis made some kind of arrangement with Rutilus Luna, so I guess I shouldn’t kill him.

It looks like my alchemy experiment was a failure. Lots of people got sick from the plagued chocolates, but I think they’re all better now. I haven’t heard of anyone dying from it, or better yet, turning Forsaken from it. I guess I’ll have to find some motivation for Bernie to try harder.

I toyed with Cerryan after most people had left last night. Suddenly he said something about his power with the Light, and I thought he was going to burn me. But he just put a shield around himself and activated his hearthstone instead. Prissy coward.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

People are weird. There was a wedding celebration at the Gallywix Pleasure Palace, so the Cantina crowd went there tonight. I think it was Cobrak’s wedding, but I didn’t see him there.

Pai sent me a note saying she donated my share of my auction price to Sanctuary or Eversong or something about elves. I don’t even remember, I was so angry when I read it.

Saelyx and I have been sending each other messages, planning to meet up even though he didn’t win me at the auction.

I demanded my money from Pai tonight, but she refused, so I attacked her. Saelyx disapproved and got angry at me. Pai beat me soundly, healed me with her druid spells, bought me a drink, and then gave me the gold.

Saelyx still didn’t talk to me. He spent most of the evening with some pretty elf anyway. They were nearly naked together in the hot tub. Then he had a meeting with some elf guy in the bar. Maybe Saelyx is more elf-like than he thinks. They talked about red dresses and business partnerships and boring elf things. Then he left to take the pretty elf lady to Orgrimmar. Maybe dragons aren’t so different from people after all. I guess we’re not going to have our ‘date’ now. It was a stupid idea anyway, and his pretty lady elf friend is probably a hooker.

I found Anock in Warspear tonight. I questioned him about why he paid so much for Shaelie at the auction. I found out Pai told him to buy Shaelie to keep her out of the hands of bad men. Cerryan was the one bidding against Anock for her. What did Cerryan want with Shaelie, and why was Pai protecting her?

I found a new Forsaken man tonight. He was human until he ate some poisoned chocolates. I am so happy that my experiment has been successful, even if it’s only one person. It’s progress! I wonder if there are any more.

Even better, this guy used to work for Geo, the grunting grump who seemed to be in charge of security for Eternal Aegis. And the Forsaken guy, Tertrey, thinks it was Geo who poisoned the chocolates!

I will befriend this Tertrey, and turn him against Geo and the rest of Eternal Aegis. It won’t be hard. He already wants to get back at them. I’ll help him, and we’ll both get revenge--first by blaming them for the plagued chocolates to isolate them from the rest of the Alliance, and then by killing them.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

I hate them. Seeing them again fills me with rage until I can’t think of anything else other than slicing them open to watch them bleed. And then that stupid, annoying, prissy, arrogant elf has the nerve to say to everyone who helped fight, “Oh don’t kill them. It’s better to just shame them.” What the fel ever! Let’s hand HIM over to Edwin Marrus and his lackeys for a month and then see if he still thinks we shouldn’t kill them!

I saw them as soon as I got to Vol’mar. I stabbed the Scarlet first. I wanted to watch him bleed to death. I wanted to taste his blood. But they were all there. And I had to retreat. Then I came back and stabbed the evil professor himself. Oh, how I’d love to have him strapped to a table at my mercy! We would have so much fun! Eventually we drove them out though, and I followed them to Lion’s Watch and looked for a chance to finish any of them off. I found one to stab, but the rest of them were soon attacking me and drove me away. There were too many of them. So after they left, I killed an elf, a couple guards, and a few laborers carrying wood.

I hope my plans with the new Forsaken work out. I got a vial of the Wreave sample from Nathandiel. He thinks I’m working on a cure for it. It’s not much, but hopefully it’s enough to get the Forsaken attached to me without knowing why. Then I can use him as my personal weapon against Eternal Aegis. I don’t even remember all the details of why I hate them, but I know I want them all to die horribly.

The Commander noticed I’m different since I got back, and he asked me about it. I told him I still don’t remember everything. It took me an hour to remember who Gaz was when he came back, and he was one of my best friends! Who else have I forgotten that I don’t even know about? The Commander said I should look into Shu’halo rituals. Ul-Rezaj said maybe a spirit walk. I’m not sure I want to remember everything from when I was with the humans. Lupin said I don’t have to do it if I don’t want to, but the Commander thinks I should do it, so I will.

I talked to Makuni about it. He looked into it and found a ritual. He gave me a list of ingredients to get for him. He’s not even a week out of being a Supplicant, and he’s sending me to get these items? Maybe there’s some significance for the ritual in getting them myself.

Baalthemar is planning some dumb ritual of his own. Normally I wouldn’t care about an elf cutting himself apart, but this just doesn’t make any sense. Seeing with only one eye is going to make it harder to stab things. I don’t get it. Something about magical stuff and being Grim forever even after he dies.

Maybe that’s a good thing, because if he goes through with that other idea he mentioned last night, he might not live much longer. I’d love to see the chaos if he does that though! I’d even help him, just to see the look on that smug judgmental elf’s face when it’s done! I bet that would finally push him over the edge.

Speaking of elves I hate, I still need to track down that idiot who put the price on my head. Naring seems to know something about him, or at least where to find him. I need to kill him and get word out that he’s dead and that nobody will pay for my death. I’m sure that will make me safe!

And then there’s Noko’s warning from the elements last night. “The fire burns, but the residue remains.” Or something like that. What the fel is that supposed to mean? Fire leaves ashes. Wow. Dessim said maybe it means someone I thought was dead isn’t really as dead as I thought. But there’s only one person whose death I really cared about, and I fed his brains to Rabble, so he can’t be back. At least, I don’t remember anyone else I killed that’s very important. But if I don’t remember them, how would I know I forgot them?
Syreenna
Irredeemable

It’s almost too easy to make Shokkra lose her temper. I was simply sitting in my usual spot in the Brokenspear a few days ago, expressing my beliefs about peace and the Mandate and the Alliance. All of a sudden, the ugly brute threw a wine barrel at me and nearly crushed me. So I threw a little knife at her. Then she threw an orc at me! And people say I’m the violent one? One thing led to another, Juli came in and went after this warlock I could be friends with, so I jumped on her back to pull her away from him. Then Kex’ti came in and hoi’d everyone, and was his usual arrogant self, acting like I have to answer to him. Just because we both know he can beat me up, cut off my ear, even kill me, in a fair fight, that’s supposed to mean I have to listen to him all the time? I’m done with that.

Then a bunch of Grims showed up too, and Drak’zon and Naring were there, and there was this whole crowd, like a stupid barfight was such a big deal all of a sudden. Kex’ti and Julilee dragged Shokkra outside. Drak said something about me letting Shokkra get away with attacking me, and Khorvis said I would take the flesh I thought was owed me. So I had to do something. I went outside and punched Shokkra in the head, then beat her up some more, and then I went back into the tavern. Her armor is old, and it’s easy to stab her.

Then later, I got a note from her in some orc language that I couldn’t read. At first, I figured it was just scribble. She doesn’t seem very smart, so I didn’t think she could write. But I had to go to the translators in Booty Bay for something else the next day anyway, so I had them look at it. She called me a fat whore and said she was going to kill me in a week, which will be Wednesday. Nice of her to let me know my deadline. I wrote “Bring it” on the bottom of the note, under the goblin’s translation, and gave it to Kex’ti to give to her.

Like I need anymore threats. That elf Naring told me about still has a bounty out on me (and Selash was around last night. Hm.), elements are warning me about ashes after a fire, an angry purple orc plans to kill me, and Naring is dropping warnings (threats?) about my alchemy lab and the work I’ve been overseeing there. I told Bernie to move the lab. He’ll let me know where it is once he gets everything all settled in a new place. He’s thorough, so I know he won’t leave anything behind.

I have all the materials Makuni asked for, for the spirit walk, but I told him I was still working on it and needed a few days yet. I like Makuni, and I feel like I can trust him, as much as I can trust anyone at least, but I’m not sure I’ll want to see whatever it is that’s missing. He said it won’t hurt or anything, even if the memories we find are of me being hurt. It will be like watching someone else.

On a brighter note, things are moving along with Tertrey. I found him again in Hillsbrad and gave him some Southshore Stout he had asked for. It was special stout, with a few drops of Wreave in each bottle. Dessim said Wreave didn’t kill her or make her a demon because she took it in drinks and only took a little bit. I hope she’s right. If not, my new friend may be dead or a demon soon. Oh well, he is former Eternal Aegis, so if he dies, I won’t lose any sleep over it—even if I did still sleep. If it doesn’t kill or transform him, hopefully he'll come looking for me for more stout when he runs out, and I’ll mold him into my own weapon to slaughter those evil humans he used to work for.

Ul-Rezaj is going to use Wreave on Baal’themar. It’s been on the tip of my tongue to warn him so many times, but I haven’t. Baal is a Supplicant. Ul-Rezaj is a veteran Grim. I can’t betray Ul-Rezaj, for an elf that isn’t even full Grim yet. I just hope Ul knows what he’s doing. Baal is just an elf, but he doesn’t seem too bad. (If it was Nathandiel, I’d help forcefeed all the Wreave I could get up his nose. I really don’t like him.) Still, I’m not sure I trust Baal’s ritual. He’s an elf, so I assume he’s old, and he’s a Supplicant, so he hasn’t been a Grim very long. Why would someone commit their life and afterlife to an organization they’ve been a part of for SUCH a TINY part of their life? Does he really love The Grim that much already? Or does he have some other evil plans? Maybe the ritual doesn't even do what he said. He seems nice enough, but he is an elf, so, like I told the Commander a while back, I’m sure he’ll turn on us someday. It’s just a matter of when and why and who gets hurt over it.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

My mind is made up. As if there was any real doubt I would do it. I have to try it, just to see if it works.

At Cantina this week, a strange elf asked me if I knew Rethsil. The name was familiar, so I said I did. The elf asked if I’d seen him recently, and I could honestly say I hadn’t in recent memory. I found out later that Rethsil was one of my rogues back when I was a Dreadweaver. I can’t remember.

Last night, riding from Brill to the Bulwark, I came across a Forsaken warrior wearing a tabard with the symbol of Undercity. He introduced himself as the Warlord of Infection. Khorvis rode up and called him Keraph. Again, the name sounded like it should be familiar, and he and Khorvis both referenced a long-term friendship between our two guilds in the past, but again, I couldn’t remember.

I’m tired of hiding it. I can’t keep faking it. So far, I’ve managed to fool most people, but eventually, I’ll slip up and say the wrong thing.

I have the materials. I’ll find Makuni soon, and I’ll tell him I’m ready for the spirit walk.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

The spirit walk is done. I was able to do it, and it worked. Lilly had managed to pull together some of my memories shortly after my return, but the Shu’halo ritual closed more of the gaps. I owe that to Makuni.

Still there are more questions. Not so much what questions now, but still questions.

The waitress. Where is she now? Is she still in the human’s head? Is she even still alive? Can she be saved? I suppose it’s possible, if she recovers, especially under Marrus’ guidance, that she may become a threat to me or other Grims. She’ll have to be dealt with.

I asked Lomani last night what could possibly happen to the waitress. I don’t think she realized the waitress and I separate now. She asked if she could “See” me, and I said yes. Then she seemed surprised. She said I have to get the waitress back, right away. No chance. I don’t even know where she is, who she’s with, and I even if I did, I would have no idea how to get her back in me, if I even wanted her in there again. She kept insisting that I am not well, but I told her there’s nothing I can do about that and I’m fine.

Kex’ti

And then there’s Kex’ti.

All this time, I’ve blamed one person more than anyone for the whole thing. He negotiated the trade. Tes went free, and I took her place as captive. I blamed all of Sanctuary for that, but now I know the specific details. Julilee gave the order to not let me escape. Kex’ti negotiated the trade. Julilee supported him. Kargron didn’t like it, but he didn’t do anything to stop it. Kex’ti promised to come back in a day or two to get me out. And then he left me there. We had our differences over the prior year, sure, but I thought we were smoothing things over. I never thought he would hand a Horde over to Alliance instead of fighting to get everyone out safely. I never felt such betrayal before that night.

So I blamed him for the whole thing, ever since I got tied up that night. He’s the one who traded my freedom for Tes’s. But isn’t that what I went there for? When I saw Sanctuary there, I had hope that we could fight our way out. But if Sanctuary hadn’t been there, well, I wasn’t going to leave Tes there, one way or another.

Other Grims are friends with him. Even Shaelie gave in. I will never forgive him for what he did. And I will never trust him again. I know where I stand with him—lower than the Alliance. But continuing to hate him alone is pointless. After all, in addition to being the one who negotiated my imprisonment, he was also the one who led the team that freed me.

*a letter is attached to the next page*
Dear Syreena,

I know you may disregard the severity of your injury, but I hope you understand that this is not something which should be ignored. The spirit CAN heal itself. But it will never be the same. If you doubt my words, look to your guildmate Lilliana of the partial soul, and tell me truly that you believe her whole and healthy and well-balanced. If you would instead like to heal the rift in your own self, here are some things you can try, just to start.

Try teas of lavender, or honeymint. Use rosemary to flavor your meats. These plants will help you center yourself, if temporarily. Use them especially when you feel that there is no clear path before you.

Amethyst is a powerful focusing crystal. It can help you to clearly see and accurately interpret your surroundings. Keep it with you. It will help you to maintain discipline. You needn’t be afraid of success. You are the master of your own self.

Lastly, I would advise that you try every day to create visual art. Draw or color a picture. Perhaps carve or sculpt. Stimulate the sense of sight by going to beautiful colorful places.

These are small steps you can take. If you wish to progress further, then is when you will need the aid of others. Meditation and guided visions can often be of great help, and I suspect my Brother may have done that with you already.

Please do not assume that you are well. I can see the damage to your spirit in the colors of your soul. It is a flawed rainbow, and the largest damage is to the anchor located behind your eyes. Violet concerns the use of the mind, our imagination, and ability to see one’s life clearly. It is our relationship to knowledge. It directly affects your pride, and the ability to make judgments.

I am truly sorry, not only for the trauma you recently experienced, but also the one from your adolescence. No one deserves to endure such frightening environments.

I hope I have helped you with this small advice. Even small steps, if taken in the right direction, will eventually take you to your goal.

Feed the good wolf, Syreena.

With care,
Lomani Greydawn
of the
Mists of Dawn
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Atticus is back. We talked a little bit during Inquisition last night. I told him about some of the stuff going on since he’s been gone, and then we talked about Drinn and Nathandiel. It was good to talk to him again. So many people around all the time, yet so few that I feel I can trust.

A few weeks ago, Shokkra sent me a death threat note. She finally challenged me to a fight at Cantina this week. She didn’t want to kill me anymore though. She said she was influenced by drugs when she wrote that note, so I guess I’m supposed to forget about it. So we fought—just a spar--down on the lower deck, like Tahz always insists, even though he wasn’t there that night. Shokkra had new armor since last time. It was better, much better, than her old set.

I still beat her. I wanted to kill her while I had her beaten. At least take off an ear, or her nose, or a hand.

What good would it do though? A few moments of pleasure from hurting her. She deserved it. But then I’d have Kex’ti breathing down my neck if he found out. And where would that get me? Dead, or earless, or worse. If he found out. If I killed her though, well, there were only Baal’themar and Nathandiel as witnesses. Who would tell?

Would it benefit the Horde to kill Shokkra? Would it be worth the trouble it would bring down on my head later?

Would it benefit the Horde to leave her alive? She was rude and brash, but she wasn’t a real threat to the Horde.

Except for the tabard she wore.

Even then, is all of Sanctuary a threat? Their purpose is the same as it was years ago, when Vilmah and Nojinbu had fought alongside us in the Molten Core. Back then, we teased them and looked down our noses at their goals, but there was never the threat of violence between us and them. Bloodscream trusted them, and that was good enough for me.

Do some of them still feel that way, while other, louder and more radical ones, are the only ones that are a threat? Of course, there were no snobby elves involved either back in the Molten Core days. Maybe not all of Sanctuary was the problem. Maybe, like always, maybe it was just the fellin’ elves ruining everything like they always do.

I felt the hard little lump against my ribs where Lomani’s amethyst rested in a pocket there. In the end, after I beat Shokkra in our duel, I made some comment about her new armor and returned to the top deck of the Cantina ship.

I need to remember to ask Makuni where to get more of that sweetgrass.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Baal’themar went through with it last night. Got his eye and a piece of his soul taken out of him.

Nathandiel did the cutting. He’s a doctor. I still hate him. He’s so rude and mean. I didn’t know he was a doctor, but Attie says he heard it once or twice in the past. At first, I thought it might be useful to have a doctor around, but then I remembered—it’s Nathandiel. I wouldn’t trust him to remove a splinter from my finger.

Nathandiel used all these strange instruments and devices and tubes connected to Baal. It was all very strange and creepy. Baal couldn’t move or talk, but I think he could still feel it all.

Then Malhavik sucked out part of Baal’s soul. I wonder if it was just chance that Mal returned tonight, of all nights—the night we just happened to need someone to suck on a soul. I wonder what happened to Ul-Rezaj.

I still don’t get it. Why would someone choose to make themselves half blind? Why would someone willingly give up a part of their soul? It makes no sense. It was definitely a sacrifice, but will he still be as useful to us?

Nathandiel called us all up to look at Baal’s face with his eye missing, and I stayed up there and watched while Mahavik sucked out part of his soul. Baal looked kind of peaceful for someone who just had his eye cut out. Baal’themar had insisted on an audience for this Trial. All those Grims around, watching while he was naked and paralyzed. So helpless and vulnerable. He must really trust us.

I can’t imagine trusting anyone to that extent—to allow myself, willingly, to be paralyzed and helpless like that. I wonder if Baal was afraid while he was lying there, unable to move. I mean, afraid beyond losing his eye and part of his soul. How certain was he, while he lay naked and helpless, that I wouldn’t cut off his ears? That nobody there would hurt him? That we would protect him if Alliance or any other enemies found us and attacked? Did he trust us that much?

And that skull, with Baal’s eye and part of his soul, sitting in the main hall. Does it watch us? Will Baal know everything it sees? It’s creepy.

I gave him an amethyst before it started. Lomani told me it would help me find discipline with my damaged soul, so I bought one for Baal and gave it to him tonight. He seemed surprised.
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Why can’t people just mind their own business? Why should orcs care if I poison humans? IT’S NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS!

I had plagued cupcakes all ready for the Stormwind Orphanage for Children’s Week, and I even found a nice Sanctuary panda lady willing to deliver them. It was perfect!

But noooooo, stupid ugly Shokkra has to get involved and start a fight, and when I just act a little threatening in return, all fel breaks loose. Stupid meddlesome busy-bodies! And then even Cobrak and Kex’ti got involved somehow, and I ended up at the business end of Cobrak’s gun and then getting my knee shot off, and I didn’t even do anything to any of them!

But now I will.

So now I have someone else delivering the cupcakes. At least this person is trustworthy and will get the job done quietly before anyone else interferes.

There’s been this troll at Cantina lately. He has this bird-thing pet that he said likes to eat Forsaken, so he doesn’t bring it anymore. He wears a necklace made of ears. Maybe I should do that. Then I’d have a snack with me all the time. He thinks I'm LIlly's pet. I thought he was interesting until last week.

He brought a slave girl with him. He said she was his servant, but she was a slave. I would recognize it anywhere. The way she looked at him for permission for every little thing, even looking at Lilly’s sketchbook which was already in her hands.

Even elves don’t deserve that. I should kill her. To free her.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

(Quit killing horde!)
Syreenna
Irredeemable

This orc assassin has been hanging around the Brokenspear lately. Karthok. The crazy psychopath who butchered Breygrah and threatened the waitress. He doesn’t seem as creepy as I thought he would. I only vaguely remember meeting him as the waitress. He must have had a good reason for doing that to Brey, even though he said he didn’t. Nobody would butcher someone like that just for fun. Whatever the reason, he paid for it big-time. Cobrak got hold of him after that. Now the guy has two metal legs, one metal arm, and a burned up face.

I talked to him there the past couple nights. He’s Shokkra’s brother, but he’s nothing like her. He seems very calm and rational. He’s actually pretty nice. He seems to like me because of my reputation for hurting people, but I told him I only hurt people who deserve it, well usually. I’m surprised Shokkra hasn’t poisoned his opinion of me by now. He called me darling.

Two birds, one stone. Or is it one elf?

Maybe Shokkra will stop being an obnoxious pain in the butt now. Maybe Cobrak will stop acting like he can bully everyone around and shoot people’s knees out for no reason.

It felt kinda good to smash her knee in. I pretended it was Cobrak’s and Shokkra’s. Screw them. Who do they think they are anyway? Hurting Dora probably hurt them worse than if I hurt them directly. Good.

A knee for a knee!
Syreenna
Irredeemable

What the world has taught me today…..

It’s perfectly acceptable for a BT bully to humiliate and injure a Grim Forsaken for NO REASON AT ALL. Nobody will bat an eye. Nobody will get upset. Nobody will call for war.

But

If that Grim Forsaken inflicts the same injury on a pretty BT elf that everyone likes, then everyone gets all in an uproar and calls for bloodshed and war.

What a load of kodo dung!

Was I supposed to just take it and do nothing? Should I just let Cobrak and others like him do whatever they want to me and not retaliate? Did he really think that?

Screw him. Screw them all. With felfire.

Lilly suggested I stay low until this blows over. Leyu’jin once told me not to lie or hide from my actions when I know I’m right. I’m not going to hide from them. If they want to hate me for something Cobrak started, that’s their blindness. If they want to do more than that, well, I’m not completely stupid when it comes to precautions and revenge.

I have a feeling some will want the blood to be flowing as readily as drinks at Cantina tonight.