A Rogue's Diary

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: A Rogue's Diary

Unread post by Syreenna »

Awatu has fallen. The corruption we encountered when we battled G’huun so many months ago, took hold on him, and slowly took its toll. It finally overcame him. He collapsed at the last guild meeting, but not before he informed us that The Grim should be led by a council, as the Horde is now led, and then appointed me the task of forming such a council. After he collapsed, he was taken to Thunder Bluff for recuperation, as much as that will be possible for him.

The officers seemed the logical choice as the base of the council, even though I don’t particularly trust any of them. Two elves, a quiet Tauren, and a crazy troll. And Khorvis, who I haven’t really trusted since he sent me and Tess on that suicide mission in Durator years ago. But he named us the “Dread Coven” as if we’re a bunch of Drustvar witches or something.

We are finished in Ny’alotha, at least. The Alliance are hiding. It is too quiet lately. Maybe time to recruit replacements for those we’ve lost, and get them trained before the next challenge presents itself.

Hopefully that doesn’t take too long. This quiet is unnerving.

I had plans to fill this quiet period, but Awatu's fall put a quick end to that. I can't leave the fate of The Grim to the other five of the council. I was going to leave, search for Sylvanas. After all she's done for the Forsaken, for the Horde, how could she just leave like that? Why? Surely she must have some grand plan to trick the Alliance. She wouldn't really have turned on us all like that.

I will have my answers. Someday.
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda
Syreenna
Irredeemable

Re: A Rogue's Diary

Unread post by Syreenna »

Winter Veil has come and gone, and a new year has started again. We had a Winter Veil celebration at our new guild garrison with a gift exchange and pet battles. Then we went to Iron Forge and Stormwind to spread holiday cheer.

We have a foothold in the Shadowlands now. The place is strange. Other than the Maw, there’s Oribos, where everyone is crazy, talking about the fate and speaking with words. They make no sense.

Then there’s the plains of the holier than thou paladins with wings. I’m sure all of Sanctuary is there.

Then there’s the fairy woodlands with the harps and the frilly little fairy people.

Then there’s the vampire elves. They seem to judge everyone for everything.

Lastly, there’s undead abomination land with a scientist working on a plague. There’s really no choice to be made for me as far as where I’ll be spending my time. Not that I’m fond of abominations, but they’re a fel of a lot better than paladins, fairies, and elves.

The other day, I got a letter in the mail with no signature and no return address.

So I’ve hidden this journal in the cabin where nobody will find it, and I left another one in my desk in the guild hall. I have the guards on high alert for intruders, and one posted by my office to make sure nobody goes in.

Who would want my journal? Who would think they can break into the Grim garrison to get it? If I find out, they will pay.

A small piece of letter parchment is inserted here:
Anonymous Tip.jpg
Anonymous Tip.jpg (20 KiB) Viewed 1941 times
Alts: Lirsha Deathwhistle & Ayidda