-Reprint- 2 years ago.

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Mordria

-Reprint- 2 years ago.

Unread post by Mordria »

((Ive been trying to find all the posts of Karnya's backstory so I can work on her return, I havent been very succesful but I did find these snippets and thought a few people might enjoy them.))

The Cleft was just as she remembered it. Veiled figures scurried back and forth between shops in the fading twilight. Quiet deals placed just out of earshot, secret exchanging of goods, curious glances. She chuckled to herself.

Karnya rode down the hill and towards the upper ring. Here the buildings were partially carved from the rock wall. She went to the familiar hut of Baxxter the Shaman. They had practically grown up together, but there paths had diverged and while she had chose the path of the wild, he had chosen a more spiritual, city based life. His house sat on the top ring of the cleft and did a brief business in alchemy supplies and interesting relics found on the Outland. She rode up to the front steps and dismounted.

A small white mountain picked itself up from in front of the door. It turned towards the approaching Troll and raptor with its nose in the air. It took a great sniff, its ears perking up. Karnya smiled and jumped up the steps, she dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around its furry neck. The big cat purred deep in her throat and rubbed her head against the Troll woman’s chest.

“’Ello Luxa, ‘ow you doin? Da medicine been ‘elpin?â€