Meeting with the House Crimsonspear

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Canaie
Irredeemable

Meeting with the House Crimsonspear

Unread post by Canaie »

((Chatlogs from the RP organized in the Shadow Line Discord. Elephant doesn't do TRP names so Barrister is representing that house. I think I'm missing a few opening lines too.))

[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "My scouts tell me the roads of stormwind have been undermanned since the occurences in Northrend"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "For now they look to the north, but not all of us"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord looks back to the maps
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: True. Their forces were already in bad shape at the armistice.
Barrister looks at Aeythyr.
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Perhaps there are ways to keep Turalyon's eyes away from Duskwood. He's not the little lion that Anduin is... keeping his attention elsewhere will be necessary.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I loved my brother...I may even still love him, but he stayed there in that dreaded city, letting our family be treated as 2nd class citizens"
Barrister agrees with Aeythyr.
Barrister looks at you.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Lady of War"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Your thoughts?"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "the Grim also has a long history of combat, and victory I have heard"
[Canaie-WyrmrestAccord]: The Grim have little interest in Duskwood specifically... but we do have interest in killing Alliance.
Barrister nods at you.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Then I shall take all I can get"
Barrister looks at Iridea.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "What of you and your folk?"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord looks to the Hand of Algalon members
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord reviews the maps for a moment and then looks at Randirien. "You mentioned your brother was gathering forces... how recent have your scouts looked at the situation in Duskwood?"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (Be aware alliance are in area)
Barrister looks at Mirvia.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Maam.."
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: Someone is here
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Woaw!"
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks around. "Well, that was fun."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: *An assassin tried to come in and commit murder, attempting to kill Braellynn*
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: (Switching to my real weapons, just in case. 2hder is great for appearances, but I'm Holy, not Ret, lol.)
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: I'm sure there is someone else in this room.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord has his weapon drawn
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord looked around at all of the corpses, but was relieved the enchanted broom was here to clean it all up.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "This is exactly what I mean"
Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord frowns. "This is... disconcerting..."
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Sunfury are forming a perimeter... if they're still here, we'll find them.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord collects the maps, they all appeared to be in tact
Braellynn-WyrmrestAccord wipes blood away from the cut underneath her eye, "This is why I dislike the alliance."
Barrister looks at Lerceni.
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: They knocked me as I was entering this very room.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "If they are willing to even overstep from spying to outright assassin"
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: You are correct, sir. It does not bode well.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "If you fight with me, not for me, with me, I shall pay your organizations, give you rights of access tax free, and whatever I may grant as payment"
Jorax-WyrmrestAccord seems overly calm. "It will not end well for them."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "We are not a large house, but the merchant life is our life. We do well at gathering coin when given a chance"
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Attempted murder on Thalassian lands is cause for hostile response.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Your warlock has quite the mouth on her"
Barrister chuckles at Iridea.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord 's laugh was that of focus on the situation while trying to slightly lighten it up
Barrister looks at Jorax.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I agree Jorax"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord takes out one other map, rolling it for everyone to see, it was of Duskwood
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord frowned and whispered to her fellows members. "A supply line like that would be quite useful to the Hand..."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "For any here who would wish to give us aide, assistance, anything"|
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "We will pay if able"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord looks around
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord looked at the map. "They wanted to be sneaky, I suggest we be sneakier."
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord leaned to Mirvia. "I recall you having other instructions besides providing tactical input. Have you abandoned your Islyra?"
[Braellynn-WyrmrestAccord]: If it is the same people that sent an assassin in just now, I am more than happy to help.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord tilts his head towards Braellynn
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: She went to have eyes in the air. Told me herself she was going alone. Not that she can truly be, with all those Sunfury patrolling. And the danger is in here, now out there.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks over the maps again. "Based on the attack we just experienced, it looks like you will need our help. The supply line could be beneficial to us. "
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Not how I intended on getting Hand of Algalon's rangers on our side, but it works...I guess?"
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks at Mrvia. "I would feel better if another Hand member was with her though."
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: Is it that you don't trust me yet?
Islyra-WyrmrestAccord slowly rejoins the group. "With who?"
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord shook his head. "Not if you can't follow instructions. We may not be a military force, but we still need to be able to operation in a planned, organize manner."
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord narrows her eyes to Mirvia at her question.
[Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord]: (I just can't words today, I quit)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Yes it certainly is. I would not of even put my brother to this level of low minded thuggery"
Islyra-WyrmrestAccord narrows her eyes at Sinthali. "Correct me if I have this wrong, but if we're talking about Mirvia returning here, that was me dismissing her. Could barely hear our own thoughts out on the street with the Sunfury parading about."
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord locks eyes with Randirien. "Those who betray their own people should not have their lack of honor questioned. I prefer permanent solutions to things like that."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: This map here is of duskwood. If I can receive combat advisement on where we should be, that would be appreciated in order to combat this threat"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord points to the map on the table
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "If...*sighs cause he is a little pained that his brother would even do this* If that is what must be done" *puts both hands on the table*
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord looked to Islyra. "We'll discuss this later. I appreciate the work, both of you."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "This is the map of Duskwood. Darkshire is out of the question to place any we take south."
Islyra-WyrmrestAccord shrugs. "Didn't see anything from the tower. Might be a good idea to get some of those patrols near the hills. I'll take the balcony."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "What would you all recommend *looks around the circle from Firebrand to Sunfury to the Grim, Bladewind Legion, and finally to Hand of Algalon*
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord looked at the merchant. "What about the North?"
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord looks at the map, considering...
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Hmm what is your name ranger?"
Barrister looks at Mirvia.
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: Mirvia. How long can you hold your breath?
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord nods
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Fair enough *looks back at the map*
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord motions to the center and west of the map. "My advice, foothills outside the twilight grove."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (did not happen icly)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (they dont goofed on directions for a sec)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (done*)
[Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord]: (I uh...I can't even fight those)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (they couldnt kill a lvl 52)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (the victory is mine)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (jkjk i told them not to once they attacked)
[Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord]: (I'm Honored with the Shattered Sun Offensive)
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: Three assassin, they are getting bolder.
Islyra-WyrmrestAccord coughs, clearing her throat of the fumes. "Glad... I had the balcony."
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Not only assasins, there's a hit squad here.
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: Apologies for jumping off the balcony. I did not wish for them to escape.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord nods and looks back at the map.
[Jorax-WyrmrestAccord]: We would do best to control the hills. Perhaps have scouts spread out towards the borders. It would help to know who is leaving and entering the area.
Barrister nods at Jorax.
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord pointed at the map. "May I?"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: *points to the south* "You mean here?"
Barrister nods at Mirvia.
Barrister nods at Lerceni.
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Agree with that. Controlling the hills will be key.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks at Randirien. "Where else in Duskwood are they gathering as far as we know
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "you are certainly fine. I had heard some yelling in the distance. Sounds like my brother wanted to make sure we did not gather this evening
Inoculos-WyrmrestAccord pwned Frostÿ! Streak of 7!
[Islyra-WyrmrestAccord]: ((Coil ftw))
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: They throw themselves to their end... zealots, perhaps..?
[Jorax-WyrmrestAccord]: They are never going to take anyone this way. If this is the might of the grand Alliance then color me unimpressed.
[Islyra-WyrmrestAccord]: At this point they've got to be motivated by more than just money.
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord pointed at the river, north of the region. "They wont expect an attack from that close to Stormwind. If we can manage to sneak in and take it, they loose their supply line."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (alright so got that straightened out they will NOT come back up lol one of them just joined in a bit ago and didnt realize the areas of engagement)
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: ((no worries))
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Would explain why they push in such vigor"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord nods, applauding Joraxs stance on the situation
Barrister nods at Mirvia.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "We could take Darkwind Pass"
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: Considering we've been attacked not just once, but several times, it is likely safe to assume any conversation we've had here are known to our foes, considering some assassins did escape.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Little extra work, but safer from my brother"
Barrister looks at Lerceni.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (ICly it was only in here once)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (had to correct someone on that error)
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: (Oh right, but that one IC did escape, tho?)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (uhh actually im not sure if Sunfury fucked him up or not)
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: (Ah, letme repost then.)
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: If we take the river, we can take the bridge to Redridge mountains. They'll be stuck.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (sounds good! no worries, ty for being flexible on this, few people are new to this haha)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (trying to do trial and error and try to maximize involvement while raising the rp ettiquette standard to help the newer rpers!)
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: Unless the Sunfury patrol catches that assassin, it is wise to assume our conversations prior to their attempt are known to our foes. Even if captured, such devices and spells do exist that can carry such information without the assassin's survival.
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: We could even spread out and push them there... have an ambush waiting in Redridge for them.
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord nods at Lerceni. "Agreed. We should assume our plans are going to leak... so some contingencies are in order."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Preemptive..this could prove well, especially if my brother is trickling in forces to Duskwood"
[Jorax-WyrmrestAccord]: Hm.. an ambush while they're gathering intelligence to ambush our forces, I like that. Yes.
Jorax nods.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Anything here out may be safe, but the fact is they now have everyone's faces etched in their heart."
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: This is the place they'll expect an attack the least.
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord laughs. "They're going to have some other things etched in their hearts."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I have to agree on the river. Though preemptive moves would be useful."
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: We can try the path through Stranglethorne, but its narrow and they'll probably have an ambush ready for us. And while we can try the pass in the East, it is long and dangerous. The river only need us to have water breathing potions.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "In theory if we did move our people to hold or intercept. Is there any estimation of numbers?"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord looks around the room at the extra guards that have been added
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: *after the attack several new guards have been called, patrolling the area, making sure security was tightened he continued*
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: *looks to map* "What support is realistic?"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord looks across the map
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Our house will have several scouts and basic bodyguards, but in terms of combatant might we are not a strong house at this time"
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord looks around. "Crimsonspear... do you have any allies that havent taken a side yet? Perhaps someone loyal to you, who could get us information from the inside?"
Lunëtte-WyrmrestAccord taps Aeythyr's shoulder before leaning in to whisper something to him.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord thinks for a moment.
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Someone your brother would not suspect?
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "There are more groups that have yet to join us, but unfortunately when we changed our House name in defiance of the injustices done upon us, we severed most if not all connections"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I can...I can check with my cousin"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "She originally took no sides in it, but she has long lived the edges of Elwynn Forst"
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord walked away from the map. "Thats my proposition. If we are to win, we have to be smarter than then, specially when fighting so close to the Alliance home."
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Assuming you can trust her, and your brother would trust her, she could be a source of help. And, we should consider putting someone inside their group on our own.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks at Randirien. "I would advise caution. Your brother may have thought to reach out to her as well."
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord appreciates Mirvia's input and heavily uses it in his next thinking of planned course of action
Islyra-WyrmrestAccord clears her throat, looking around the room. "It's deader out there than that trio of assassins."
Jorax snorts derisively at Ahniru.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "you both speak true in this. If your organizations do lend their aide, I want to emphasize *looks to Jorax and Canaie* "We will each be considered commanders in this. I have no intention to overstep or usurp any authority within your separate groups"
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Like I said, greatly depends how much you trust her. The other option is, give her false information for her to spread to him.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I am looking to hire and have those who will fight for this cause, or even lend support"
You nod at Barrister.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I would be more likely to lie than to drag her in if it can be avoided"
[Foshow-WyrmrestAccord]: ranger general
[Foshow-WyrmrestAccord]: I have another here for the meeting
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I would not wish one who swore away from the House to meet their end due to the House"
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord glances back at Foshow, and at Ahniru. "Go ahead Prince Emberpride. He looks to be one of ours."
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord looked to Randirien. "The Hand has mages, scouts, blades and muscles, and a vested interest in keeping all trade and supply routes open. We are a for-profit organization ourselves. No trade, no travel, no profits. We can help in all areas and »
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord » supplement some of the smaller organizations as needed."
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks at Aeythyr. "Ahniru, the Zandalari Troll, is one of ours."
Ahniru stands at attention and salutes.
Aeythyr nods at Iridea.
Aeythyr nods at Ahniru.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord bows her head. "I apologize.. I should have told you earlier. We have another one coming as well. A blood elf by the name of Ravalaide."
Barrister looks at Sinthali.
Barrister nods at Sinthali.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "You do us kind, we can reimburse you at the end of this campaign as needed also"
[Jorax-WyrmrestAccord]: The Bladewind would march through hell if it means vengeance for Tanaan. You have our steel.
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord smirked at Randirien. "Let's see what we can squeeze out of the Alliance first."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Your honor and passion is something we will look to in the coming days Jorax"
Barrister looks at you.
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord shifts his weight and rolls his left shoulder up a bit, stretching it out.
Barrister looks at you.
[Lunëtte-WyrmrestAccord]: Alah
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Lady of War. What are your thoughts?"
[Aurinessa-WyrmrestAccord]: Andu shan're osa ri Shari'fal
Barrister smirks slyly at Sinthali.
Barrister thanks Sinthali.
Lunëtte smiles at Aurinessa.
Aurinessa smiles at Lunëtte.
[Lunëtte-WyrmrestAccord]: Osa tal shar diel
[Aurinessa-WyrmrestAccord]: Su d'ana'no
[Canaie-WyrmrestAccord]: Gold is of no concern to me.
Barrister looks at you.
Jorax agrees with you.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord looks with slight concern to Canaie "Are you sure? I would not wish you to feel owed after the work that is to be ahead and the battles to be fought"
[Canaie-WyrmrestAccord]: I can discuss this with the others if you wish. Perhaps they would feel differently.
Barrister thanks you.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Your help in this campaign is of course appreciated, please let me know by its end how I may repay it"
Barrister smiles at you.
[Islyra-WyrmrestAccord]: "Hate to interrupt, but there's a few enemies off behind the building across the street."
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord sees Adept Saoyrse hopping from her post.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks over at Islyra and nods.
Ravalaide thanks Aurinessa.
[Aurinessa-WyrmrestAccord]: Balah osa isHnu
Aurinessa nods at Ravalaide.
[Ahniru-WyrmrestAccord]: I will help the others. Before we go tonight, I would like to speak with all of you.
Ahniru nods.
Barrister looks at Ahniru.
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord nods to Radirien. "Lord Crimsonspear, you will have the swords of the Sunfury. Based on the brazen attacks we've had tonight, this is a threat to Thalassian people and land."
Barrister thanks Aeythyr.
Barrister nods at Aeythyr.
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Now if you'll excuse me, there's some killing to do.
Mirvia nods at Ravalaide.
Ravalaide smirks slyly at Mirvia.
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: I will bring this information to Firebrand, but I believe I shall hope to assist, even if I must do so in my free time.
Barrister bows before Lerceni.
Iridea greets Ravalaide warmly.
Lerceni nods at Barrister.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "You are too kind. I hope in time that our organizations may mutually benefit"
Ravalaide-WyrmrestAccord waves casually to Iridea.
Lerceni nods at Barrister.
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord leaned over to Mirvia and gently nudged her with an elbow. "I'll reserve my doubts about you. You've a good idea for maps and tactics. If they're going to go with your plan, that looks good on us." *He waggled his eyebrows.*
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord begins wrapping up the scrolls
[Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord]: (good eye)
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord waved Rava over with a sign of the head.
[Lerceni-WyrmrestAccord]: I will however depart now. Light protect you all.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Sounds like we shall want to prepare, if there are any assassins left in the area, I would prefer we leave as a group to our separate places."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Especially with someone as large as you two nearby"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord smiles in compliment to their strong builds
Barrister looks at you.
Jorax-WyrmrestAccord grunts.
[Canaie-WyrmrestAccord]: Perhaps one of those mage portals will come in handy.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord nods. "I can summon one if needed."
Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord whispered back to Sin. "I am a planning type of Gal, not so much a look in the street for an assassin one. My strengths are here, not patrolling with soldier."
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord smirked at her. "I've heard tell you're not too shabby with that blade either. Don't sell yourself short."
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks over at MIrvia. "There are times we all need to patrol and protect."
[Iridea-WyrmrestAccord]: Even I have done it myself.
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord nodded, pointing his thumb at Iridea in agreement.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "could some of you please join me in an escort back to my ship? I fear my guards would not due clearly based on the attack this evening"
Iridea greets Ahniru warmly.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord seemed calm, but knew where his strengths and weaknesses lay
[Canaie-WyrmrestAccord]: Very well.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks at Randirien. "I can assist with that."
Jorax nods.
[Mirvia-WyrmrestAccord]: There is time for that, but for me, it was a time for this. *She pointed at the map.* They have enough soldiers patrolling.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord thanks them
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks at Mirvia, shakes her head, then looke back at Randirien, ready to escort.
[Iridea-WyrmrestAccord]: (*looked)
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord nods "Then let us set off"
Braellynn-WyrmrestAccord snaps herself from her thoughts and pulls her hood back over her head.
Sinthali-WyrmrestAccord looked to Mirvia again. "If all of us decide for ourselves what time it is to do what things and ignore instructions, all of our tactics and map gazing will be for naught."
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord looks at Sin. "I will return shortly"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord looks a tad worried
Ravalaide-WyrmrestAccord watches the group go with a hand to her chin in thought. "Quite the interesting group gathering, no?"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord continues to walk though
Thishera bows down graciously.
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: Lord Crimsonspear. Anyone not armed will need an escort out of here.
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (we doing a kodaak moment?)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (hahaha)
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: sure
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: ((sure))
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (3
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (2)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (1)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (CHEESE)
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: (noice)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (got it tyty!)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (yall are amazing)
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: (no you :) )
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (awww TT)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Alright" *little scared*
[Saoyrse-WyrmrestAccord]: diel dor o thus adore dath Aman'ni ash
[Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord]: (so are we escorting non combatants?)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "To...my ship..."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Its all fine..."
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord eyes his sides
[Jorax-WyrmrestAccord]: Mhm..
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I am well known for fencing, but I have much work in terms of large scale combat of any kind"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I will be relying on you all for your wisdom I hope"
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord smiles at the others
[Jorax-WyrmrestAccord]: Then take solace, for they will fall before us.
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord nods as his guards stand at the ready
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord bows to everyone here
Aeythyr-WyrmrestAccord nods to Lord Crimsonspear. "Travel safely. Spare no precautions."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "I hope next I see you all, my will is of steel, and that we work together as comrades"
Barrister nods at Aeythyr.
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord bows her head to Randirien. "Please be safe in your travels."
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (alright line up for escort quest 3 copper prize, per request of prizes)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (hahaha)
[Jorax-WyrmrestAccord]: Winds carry you.
Jorax nods.
Barrister thanks Jorax.
Barrister thanks Iridea.
[Thishera-WyrmrestAccord]: Nor shando shan're
[Rheneas-WyrmrestAccord]: (When's the underwater escort stealth mission?)
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "You all are too kind"
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: (lemme go grab my WoD sub i gotchu!)
[Foshow-WyrmrestAccord]: THE BOATS ABOUT TO LEAVE!
Barrister-WyrmrestAccord jumps
[Barrister-WyrmrestAccord]: "Oh my! I should hurry then!
Rheneas laughs at Foshow.
[Canaie-WyrmrestAccord]: I would like a mage portal back to Oribos please.
[Thishera-WyrmrestAccord]: Al diel shala
[Iridea-WyrmrestAccord]: (I got you!)
[Valkahh-WyrmrestAccord]: (( sorry I was late x_x ))
Iridea-WyrmrestAccord bows her head to everyone. "Thank you all."
[Iridea-WyrmrestAccord]: (Canaie, your portal!)
You thank Iridea.