Greetings Inquisitors; From Umn.

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Umn

Greetings Inquisitors; From Umn.

Unread post by Umn »

Greetings Inquisitors of The Grim – I hope this letter you read finds you well.

I have recently conversed with Soul Eater Ulrezaj of the Farraki and he has found it fit to advise that I inform you of my choice of magic and why I continue to work with it.

I have chosen to pursue the Arcane Arts as I find it is both practical, and admittedly fun. I have been training on my own in the Proving Grounds and I must say, I have made some progress. I am now capable of some attack spells, however they appear to be vaguely bread shaped. Hopefully this problem will be rectified soon.

Sir Soul Eater Ulrezaj of the Farraki has also notified me that your eyes are searching for who I should be assigned to.

These words brought much delight to my ears and while I managed to keep my composure (and quite professionally, I might add), I can not express my excitement enough. The news that I may soon have a teacher to help guide my magic.. That I am deemed worthy of being taught how to be stronger..
Thank you for allowing one such as I info this faction. I feel the thought alone has helped strengthen me, and I am certain that is why I am now capable of some attack spells however minor they may be.

Signed Umn, the Aspiring Arcanist.
Umn

Re: Greetings Inquisitors; From Umn.

Unread post by Umn »

(Trial of Combat)

Dear Inquisitors; I have much to write in this letter.

I apologize for not sending an update sooner, but I did not want to write multiple short letters and thought one larger letter would suffice.

As you must be aware, sir Soul Eater Ulrezaj of the Farraki ended unable to have me in his care. I personally am not fully aware of why, but I assume that due to my lowly position such things should not matter to me. Regardless, I hope he is well.

Lady Elinel began looking after me and having me using my magic in ways I did not expect. I practiced throwing a knife using my magic and then a barrel, although I struggled with the barrel. It was not long into the training session that the doctor who was assisting us brought forth some very interesting news: companions of our ‘guest’, and where they resided.

Lady Elinel set me on a task to join a Grim hunting party and bring back their scalps. Of course, I did take quite a while to prepare myself, but finally the task is done. I joined lady Riana’s hunting party and the way she moves is extraordinary. She blended in with the yellow green grass in Arathi and moved so quietly I almost forgot she was near by.

I have also brought back the hearts as requested by Si’dad, and the ears as requested by the male troll who stood in the back of the room. I do not recall if I caught his name but if I did, I clearly have forgotten it.

I will make sure to present these lovely items at the next Inquisition.

Signed Umn, the Aspiring Arcanist.