Grim Administration Offices - Orgrimmar

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Elinel
Dreadweaver

Grim Administration Offices - Orgrimmar

Unread post by Elinel »

"And over here is the final property on our list today." The realtor, a well dressed goblin by the name of Trixie Beedle, motions to a small shop in the corner of The Valley of Honor. "I really think you're going to like this place. While it's small, it does come fully furnished." Trixie and Elinel walk up to the front door.

"Ah yes, I see what you mean," agrees Elinel. Though the voice is Elinel's, her appearance is that of a much older blood elf. She fidgets with the large bracelet adorning her wrist, which contained the fragments of an arcane artifact she used to maintain her simple illusion. Part of Audra’s research, Elinel discovered, involved the use of small personal artifacts to maintain extended simple illusions, like changing one or two facial features. This magical technology was intended to be distributed to severe burn victims of the Teldrassil blaze, but Elinel disagrees. This is her research now. Nobody needs to know it works. “Is there a reason this location is still on the market after so much time?” Elinel inquires.

“Unfortunately, this property sits quite a distance away from all of the other shops here in Orgrimmar. It’s not a spot that gets much foot traffic or window shopping, so businesses haven’t had much luck with the location,” Trixie explains.

Perfect. She was tasked by the Dread Coven to acquire a property to be used as an off-site administrative office in order to conduct business without revealing the location of their headquarters. In order to remain inconspicuous, they will be running the location as a hunting shop. Because they don’t intend to sell a lot of inventory, the less public attention they get the better.

“I’m prepared to take that risk. Besides, with the direction our world is moving, mail order is becoming more and more relevant. Who knows what commerce will look like over the next few years with our Heroes’ continued travels away from home. I know I would certainly like to be ahead of the pack, as they say.”

“Isn’t that the truth.” Trixie chuckles a rehearsed laugh. “So what’d ya say? Have you found your new storefront today?”

Elinel walks around the shop with her arms crossed. A large table was positioned to the right of the entrance. The previous owners left many wooden boxes around the room. These could easily be converted into secure storage for records. Along the left side of the room is a long counter with ample storage underneath. I imagine that if we are going to pose as a hunting shop, we will need to produce and maintain some amount of inventory.

Elinel turns back to the goblin, smiles, and shakes her hand. “Ms. Beedle, I’ll take it.”
Elinel
Dreadweaver

Re: Grim Administration Offices - Orgrimmar

Unread post by Elinel »