Trial Of Abominable Combat: Zarilix

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Zarilix

Trial Of Abominable Combat: Zarilix

Unread post by Zarilix »

Good evening morning, Inquisitor Zalanjo,

I write to report to you a great success and victory for the GRIM in Maldraxxus! I, Zarilix, your humble supplicant, have been putting together a short, but huge string of abominations coming from the House of Constructs, a Maldraxxian force who stands against the HORDE, and in fact the entire cosmos, and therefore MUST BE ANNIHILATED. After defeating Surgeon Stitchflesh in Bastion as well as his astounding construct Blightbone, your supplicant priest took it upon himself to investigate this kind of evolutionary fleshwork. Certainly far more powerful than what we've ever created on the living side, I, an expert in the field, deemed it wise MOST WISE to eliminate the potential threat and possibly create new opportunities for our own gain of ultimate POWER.

After WIPING out several surgeons from the House of Constructs and with the tug of a most peculiar tentacle, I managed to release their latest generation of an abomination called Gieger. There he would meet his DEMISE! Not a smidgeon of a chance for him to live past his first day after seeing ME. The stout fleshwork certainly fought hard, however, belching rotten organs and causing quite a nauseating mess! Nevertheless, another abomination SLAIN FOR THE GRIM. It was in this "lab" that I found more resources on their latest inventions, including a special one that was currently on the frontlines.

Gieger.png
Gieger.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2700 times

Coming from the Stitchyard, amongst the warfare in the Spearhead, I encountered the Indomitable Schmidt leading an artillery battery. It required a few of his unit's own explosives thrown at him to break his tricky, impenetrable shield that kept popping up. No problem for your supplicant, however! He was also SLAIN FOR THE GRIM by MY HAND. Intriqued by his extended moments of invincibility, I skinned a piece of his indomitable hide and took it to the Abominable Stitchmaster, Rathan, for further investigation. He pointed your supplicant priest to the Theater of Pain, where you then ordered me to take a stab at my Trial of Combat by seeking out and slaying the House of Construct's greatest champion and threat to our cause for peace PEACE.

Schmidt.png
Schmidt.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2700 times

Gorechop was a mighty fascinating construct indeed! You could notice how the abominable champion had been fortified with various new parts for great destruction. His massive weapons for hands, sweeping meathooks, and oozing body proved a fair threat to our fist. We even lost a mage that was standing right by my side! At last, however, the day was won. The pride of the House of Constructs has been decimated as their latest and greatest abomination was SLAIN FOR THE GRIM.

Gorechop.png
Gorechop.png (963.17 KiB) Viewed 2700 times

Along with this document of my Trial of Combat, I come to tomorrow's today's inquisition prepared with my Sacrifice as well. It has been a great privilege and pleasure in serving the GRIM and doing my small part in helping establish PEACE THROUGH ANNIHILATION. I pray that this is just the beginning.

P.S. I hope you have found great GREAT luck from the mutant yeti foot that I left for you!
Z