Zitrom: Trial of Combat

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Ristikus

Zitrom: Trial of Combat

Unread post by Ristikus »

TO: Zitrom - Supplicant
VIA: The Grim Mandate
SUBJECT: Trial of Combat

Fellow Supplicant,

Per the command of Khorvis Bloodstar, Irredeemable - I have been charged with the development of your first trial in order to facilitate your reentry into the Mandate. Given your history, specifically your departure from the Mandate a time ago, this trial will demand that you seek the aid of those you wish to call brethren.

I've been made aware that you 've fostered a relationship with the Denizens of Maldraxxus. Given that this relationship and all the materiel that comes with it could facilitate the future success of our Mandate, I've drawn the conclusion that this pursuit is in the direct interest of The Grim.

In the center of Maldraxxus exist what it's denizens refer to as 'The Theater of Pain.' Within it, lies your trial of combat. In order to further our credibility amongst the Necrolords, you are directed to enter the Theater of Pain, and seek out their mythic and undefeated champion, Mordretha. So far, she has bested every opponent who has challenged her - and has an innumerable string of victories that you are hereby directed to bring to an end. Recruit four others to assist you, but they must wear the tabard of the Mandate. As you have once turned your back on The Grim, you must now secure the trust of those you wish to serve with in combat.

Understand, Zitrom, that while I am a Supplicant as well - it does not take much experience to realize The Grim isn't overly forgiving. Against all odds, you have been granted a second chance. I am confident there won't be a third. Bring me Mordretha's head.

SIGNED: RISTIKUS BRANDT, SUPPLICANT.
BY DIRECTION.

(( Some OOC direction: However you wish to tackle this in character is up to you. Once completed, post a reply on this thread with your report or on any IC development you have to follow this up with. While I've only done my first two trials of myself, I'm confident I can say that creativity here is key, and what you do is limited only by your imagination. I'd recommend looking around on the forum at other people's trials to help with any development, as it was a great deal of help for me. ))

(( Also, for clarification: Your trial is to complete the Theater of Pain Mythic Keystone dungeon, regardless of level. Also, as directed in character, your to complete it with a full guild group. Let me know if you have any questions, or if I can be of any help! ))