The Grim and The Royal Apothecary Society

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Khorvis

The Grim and The Royal Apothecary Society

Unread post by Khorvis »

The Grim sought out the Royal Apothecary Society with the hope of securing a destructive strain of Blight to combat the return of the Scourge. They gathered at Vengeance Landing before riding to New Agamand.

Logging started on 11/16/2020 at 20:17:22.
Apothecary Lysander says: The plague samples they've sent us would not even hurt a rat!
You nod at Feyde.
[Khorviss]: Throm'ka, shadows.
[Addikus]: Ay.
Syreenna gives a general nod of greeting.
[Addikus]: So. Arseloads of scourge in Orgrimmar teday.
[Feyde]: Sylvanas wants us all dead. So yes we have reason to worry about those loyal to her.
You look at Addikus.
[Khorviss]: They did make it past the walls?
Syreenna raises a brow. "What makes you think that?"
[Addikus]: There be boxes left all around, inside the city. Folks touch 'em and next thing ye know, they's scourge.
[Syreenna]: And the Dark Lady is being blamed for that?
[Feyde]: There was a conspiracy to weaken Zandalar by her.
[Feyde]: Which weakens the Horde
[Syreenna]: What conspiracy?
[Dustfingur]: Conspiracy?!
[Addikus]: Feyde be making her case that Sylvanas gone against us.
[Feyde]: She was sending out Dark Rangers to help the followers of some spider loa. To destory temples of Bwamsamdi
[Syreenna]: I've seen no proof of that, only that she left.
[Dustfingur]: Against de horde? Ya. She did. Against de Grim? I 'unno.
[Feyde]: You must have missed it. Horde forces were sent to Nazmir to defend the big temple there.
Lupinum greets everyone warmly.
Syreenna furrows her brow. "To attack? Led by her?"
[Addikus]: One of these days I be needin te buy one of yuhs a pile of drinks and ask ye te spell all this out te me.
[Feyde]: Aided by Nathanos and Dark Rangers yes
[Feyde]: So I assume she had a hand in it. Since when does that guy do anything against her wishes?
[Dustfingur]: Well ya see dere deady. Dere was dis big bear ya. An de bear said nah mon. I not be 'bout dat.
[Dustfingur]: And den we be here.
[Syreenna]: I'm sure there was a good reason.
[Feyde]: My point stands. We need to watch out back. Sylvanas isn't working with the Horde's best interests anymore.
[Feyde]: I am not saying don't work with these people. Just be mindful
[Addikus]: Ye gots te think of all the Dark Lady has done fer us deaders, Irredeemable Feyde. We've got reason enough to trust her more than most anybody else.
[Dustfingur]: I mean. We weren't edder.
[Dustfingur]: Kill de alliance when we be "at peace". Not be in de bes' interests.
[Dustfingur]: Whose ta see it be de same?
[Syreenna]: Killing Alliance is always in our best interests.
[Feyde]: But they were killing Horde
You nod at Qabian.
Qabian nods.
Syreenna frowns at Feyde. "You saw this with your own eyes? Err..."
Addikus nods at Qabian.
Qabian gives Addikus a lazy salute.
[Dustfingur]: I 'unno. Some dem tings. Dere may be ah reason.
[Khorviss]: Peace, Grim. Blood and ashes, a great deal of ink will be spilt about the Dark Lady. But right now there do be a legion of Scourge at the gates, and we do need weaponry to defeat them.
[Khorviss]: That do be why we are here.
[Addikus]: Inside the gates.
[Dustfingur]: Like big hammahs!
[Feyde]: The Lord Regent Lor'themar called forces to go
Lupinum nods at you.
[Dustfingur]: Really BIG hammahs!
[Khorviss]: Aka'mogosh, Elder Duskerhon. It has been many seasons.
[Qabian]: Why on earth would we need to come here for hammers?
Duskheron nods at you.
[Feyde]: If no one wishes to listen and take an ounce of caution you are idiots.
[Dustfingur]: Maybe dey be special hammahs?
Qabian raises his eyebrow inquisitively at Feyde.
Lupinum sneezes. Achoo!
[Khorviss]: Mount up, Grim. We ride to New Agamand to see what weapons be better than hammers.
Lupinum lets forth a sharp whistle.
Qabian peers at the wolf that clearly can't fly.
You start to charge.
[Dustfingur]: He knows where we're going ya?
[Dustfingur]: De Lasha not gunna get us lost?
Addikus shrugs at Dustfingur. Who knows?
[Khorviss]: I do know these bloody fjords like the bottom of a barrel of sulfuron slammer!
[Dustfingur]: So ye were drunk den?
[Keliceru]: It seems you weigh your wolf down there.
[Khorviss]: These do be bred for combat, not sand racing!
[Khorviss]: HOLD!
[Dustfingur]: I can smell dat place from ere.
Canaie hails everyone around her.
Addikus greets Canaie warmly.
Lupinum nods at Canaie.
[Khorviss]: Now, who does know anything about Blight?
[Dustfingur]: I know ya dun' wanna touch it.
A sly smirk spreads across Syreenna's face.
[Syreenna]: You weren't at the battle of Undercity, Lasher?
[Canaie]: Right, I know enough to stay away and use all the proper safety gear.
[Keliceru]: Is that blue light?
[Khorviss]: Bloody thank you!
[Khorviss]: I do mean its worth on the market.
[Khorviss]: We do not want to get fleeced here.
Qabian raises his eyebrow inquisitively at you.
[Syreenna]: No idea.
[Qabian]: When you make your own, why would you.
[Syreenna]: I don't usually pay for what I want.
[Dustfingur]: I be guessin' it be worth your weight in gold.
[Dustfingur]: De stuff be dangerous.
[Addikus]: Can't say I ever seen it in any market.
[Feyde]: If they sell it to us in a handleable state...
[Khorviss]: Well keep your head on a swivel. And form up ranks! We do be marching in.
[Canaie]: What formation should we use?
[Syreenna]: Do we even know any?
[Canaie]: I do not.
[Addikus]: Formations?
[Keliceru]: The running in confused
Addikus starts laughing.
[Khorviss]: The Grim kind. Onward!
[Keliceru]: And in any shape and step!
[Qabian]: So... a mess.
Syreenna agrees with Qabian.
[Feyde]: Don't want to spook them
Keliceru looks at the forsaken in front "See in the middle is the safe spot"
Addikus winks slyly at Keliceru.
[Feyde]: Well they seem to have a lot of it
Khorviss holds up a fist.
Khorviss grunts out of the side of his mouth. "Shadowblades, fan out."
[Addikus]: Ye want us te sneak?
[Khorviss]: Aye. Just make sure there do be no surprises.
Syreenna eyes Khorvis impatiently, then grins hearing Zulric. "Hello, Zulric."
Syreenna waves at Zulric.
[Seenwood]: How do you know of them?
Seenwood looked toward the approaching group.
Khorviss grunts at Zulric.
[Zulric]: And to de Grand Apothecary as well! A few of them, at de very least. As for ya' inquiry-- I'll explain shortly, hm?
Zulric cackles maniacally at you.
Syreenna grins wickedly at Zulric.
[Zulric]: Ahhh, dear -friends-. Such a pleasure to see you. It's been a great deal of time, yes?
Lupinum nods at Zulric.
Syreenna nods. "Too long."
[Khorviss]: Aye, seasons many indeed.
Poÿ continues standing quietly by the stubby lamp post, her hooded head lowered while the hovering skull shifts its flickering gaze towards those who approach to her right.
Canaie greets Zulric warmly.
Duskheron raises an eyebrow when she sees Zulric
[Canaie]: You seem different somehow...
Jaedera emerged from the shadows of her stealth. "First, I hear of the arrival of new apothecaries... And yet, I am greeting a Horde of Horde here in New Agamand, such a remote location - a santuary for the Forsaken in our time of refuge. ...I ask kindly - »
Jaedera » what has brought you all here?"
Zulric clasps his hands together, bowing his head with the utmost of diplomatic amicability. "Such a familiar sight-- I must offer ya' our humblest welcome to New Agamand, de Society's base of operations as of late-- and very astute, dear Canaie! Perhaps I »
Zulric » will tell you all about it once I introduce you to my good companions here, yes?"
[Khorviss]: Bloody full of words. But we do be guests and we have ... some... time.
Zulric splays an arm towards the two creaking staff-brandishing forsaken on his flank. "These are de good High Apothecaries Thaddeus and Maerlyn, you'll find them quite suited to ya' interest. They -also- despise talking!"
Maerlyn turned to look toward the emerging deathstalker. Then he glanced back at Thaddeus, giving the man A Look(tm). He then turned back to Jaedera. "We have just transferred here in the wake of losing our facilities in Hillsbrad to the Scourge, my lady. I am »
Maerlyn » High Apothecary Maerlyn Eldham, and this is my colleague, High Apothecary Thaddeus Seenwood."
Seenwood is the most sociable person ever. How dare. Not really. He frowns in Zulric's direction, then straightens his posture and lofts his chin.
[Zulric]: And as for you, this merry congregation happens to be de battalion that I originally found myself working alongside when I first joined de Horde as a diplomat. Behold, mm-- '~The Grim~'.
[Seenwood]: High Apothecary -Seenwood- will do. Hello.
[Jaedera]: Very well. The Scourge seem to have left us untouched, for now... Apparently the living are far better spreaders. Who knew.
[Zulric]: Ah, dear Syreenna! Do tell de High Apothecary all about de Grim's mission, yes?
Lupinum stands at attention and salutes.
[Jaedera]: Welcome to New Agamand.
Khorviss grunts a foul greeting at the twin apothecaries, the gutteral noise in his throat conveying some amount of respect.
Seenwood looked toward Zulric, then to whom he had his attention on.
Syreenna nods politely to those they were introduced to, then raises a brow at Zulric. Then she grins and motions to Khorvis. "The Lasher has called this meeting. I'll let him do the talking tonight."
[Zulric]: And, oho, don't think for a moment that I haven't noticed you lurking atop our brand new cages. A pleasure to see de two of you as well! I'm certain you remember all de various games of 'Blood Troll' and whatnot we enjoyed together, mm.
[Maerlyn]: "Indeed. I thank you for your welcome. Our branch is rather large despite our losses, but we have no intention of being disruptive neighbors, so to speak. I take it that you are Commander Petrucci?"
Seenwood 's brows furrowerd. 'The Lasher'. He peers over the large group.
Qabian nods silently in Zulric's general direction.
Zulric clears his throat and hastily gestures towards Khorvis. It's him. Yes.
Keliceru looks around at the forsaken's encampment muttering softly to herself "And people call Vul'dun inhospitable"
Mechaghoul was there, probably gathering info and resources to attack Gjalerbron. Next to him, a feral ghoul. Unlike the feral ghoul, he had two blighhound heads attached to his upper body.
Seenwood plants his cane in front of him, thin hands resting atop its handle. He stands still in a way only an undead can, observing Khorvis.
Lupinum raises his eyebrow inquisitively at Liiliana.
[Lupinum]: Better late than never, Lilly.
Lupinum cackles maniacally at Liiliana.
Liiliana steps on Lupinum's foot, hard.
[Khorviss]: Many mouths, and many words. But I do think all of us come here with a similar purpose. I do be Khorvis Bloodstar, High Inquisitor of the Grim. And we, like you, seek powers of destruction.
Lupinum pinches Lilly's arm between his claws.
[Jaedera]: I am she, Commander Jaedera Petrucci, leader of a small group that enforces peace and security here in New Agamand. ...As well as the freedom to partake in most personal activities. If you cause trouble here, my agents will find out why - and act »
[Jaedera]: » accordingly.
[Seenwood]: The Society's services often involve destruction. You'll need be more specific.
Zulric clasps his hands together, intrusively speaking out of turn like the hack of a diplomat he is. "High Inquisitor? Why, my esteemed congratulations! I can hardly think of anyone more deserving, good Lasher."
[Dustfingur]: De not so good kind.
Lupinum cracks a wry smile.
Liiliana grimaces, but keeps quiet so she can listen.
[Dustfingur]: Ya know.
Dustfingur winks slyly.
Feyde leans over to Qabian. "Death doesn't seem to have slowed his tongue. Maybe it is even faster now"
[Qabian]: Let's hope he enjoys it more than I did.
Ariaene scans across the assembled, looking for someone in particular...
Qabian nods idly to Feyde.
Seenwood leaned forward, looking toward the talkative troll on the right. Not Zulric, amazingly. He stares with a flat expression, then returns his full attention to the large orc.
[Khorviss]: It has been said that I do have a foul tongue, but I do not think I have the vocabulary to describe the weapon we desire. Instead, I woudl wish my comrades to make tell of what they have seen assaulting Orgrimmar.
Maerlyn nods. "I assure you, commander, you will have no trouble with us. High Apothecary Seenwood—" he gestured to the thin, cane-wielding Forsaken behind him who now spoke to the group of Horde that had arrived, "—has taken an office here, and is most »
Ariaene makes a slight frown at not finding them.
Maerlyn » adept at overseeing matters of day to day Society affairs. As the Royal Apothecary Society has ever dwelt and worked in New Agamand, our branch endeavors to uphold the legacy of diligent work and stoic professionalism that we are known for."
[Addikus]: A Arseload of scourge.
Zulric 's ear flicks, his head adjusting itself towards Feyde and Qabian once again. "You know, you would -never- believe it, but it's a great deal easier to speak long-windedly when one lacks de requirement of breathing. It's true!"
Liiliana giggles at Zulric.
Syreenna looks in amusement at Zulric as she listens to the conversation.
[Seenwood]: Yes. We've received reports of the Scourge infesting Orgrimmar. You seek something to destroy what is already dead, then.
[Addikus]: Aye.
[Dustfingur]: Make dead again.
Poÿ has still yet to make any movement or sound while she continues to listen in on the various conversations taking place around her. The horned relic finds its focus drifting about aimlessly for the time being.
Khorviss grunts. "Aye. An arseload of Scourge."
Jaedera waved a hand nonchalantly. "Just make sure you have a good insurance policy. I don't want any homes blown up without notice."
Qabian mutters something vague about ashes.
Evelìñe looked between Thaddeus and Zulric. She said nothing though, just listening quietly to the conversation.
Lupinum pets Eepah.
[Addikus]: God damn rider.
[Seenwood]: We've what you seek. Blight. The kind we created in this very land. It decimates anything - living or dead.
Lupinum smirks slyly at Addikus.
[Addikus]: Just about trampled me.
[Khorviss]: The second part. It does interest us greatly. The first... does give us pause.
Liiliana looks at you.
Lupinum raises his eyebrow inquisitively at you.
Maerlyn placed his left hand over his unbeating heart, still clutching his staff with his right, and bows his head toward Jaedera. "As I unlive, I assure you that there shall be no such hooliganry. And should the unthinkable happen, our insurance is funded by »
Maerlyn » the Forsaken government, such as it stands."
Qabian chuckles.
[Qabian]: He said the quiet part out loud.
Syreenna smirks. Maybe it gave some of them pause.
[Zulric]: Oho, yes, indeed. I've heard this lovely Blight substance was developed by an individual by de name of 'Putrid' for de sole purpose of destroying de Scourge. It's true, you know! A tragedy that he ended up spilling it all over de Horde's own troops, »
[Zulric]: » from what I remember reading. History is a terribly muddied thing, yes?
Qabian raises his eyebrow inquisitively at Zulric.
Seenwood hrummed, sounding partially amused - though he didn't particularly look it. "Far more kills the living than the undead. You should not care for the former."
Addikus sighs at the boring history lesson.
Jaedera brushed a hand behind her cloak, as she turned to face the largest group of people. "And just what is all this about - friends, I imagine?"
[Evelìñe]: It also often repeats itself it would seem.
Seenwood looked askance toward Zulric and Eve both, eyes narrowed.
Syreenna grins slightly as she listens.
[Zulric]: To be sure. Round and round in circles, unless one has de foresight to sidestep de saurid wheel of it all.
[Seenwood]: -Regardless-. Blight is what you seek.
Seenwood looks forward.
[Dustfingur]: Do de wheel kill de deadys too?
Maerlyn glanced toward the gathering, then looked back at Jaedera. "Regarding *that*, I am less certain—though they seem to be allies of our senior apothecary, Witch Doctor Zulric." Maerlyn nodded at the towering undead Zandalari. "Though their arrival was »
Maerlyn » unforeseen, I expect that their conduct shall be above reproach."
Liiliana sneaks a smile over at Zulric.
Plinea looks around.
[Jaedera]: Hm. Perhaps I should take the advice I was given and influence more depth in our tourism, then.
[Khorviss]: We do seek the annihilation of the Horde's enemies, High Apothecary Seenwood. This do be the Mandate.
[Zulric]: De saurid wheel? Metaphors tend to be difficult weapon when it comes to -actively- killing things, though I suppose you're free to try ya' best.
Zulric 's gaze briefly descends upon Lilliana, his eyes narrowing for a brief moment, before he offers a polite nod.
[Maerlyn]: "It would not perhaps be disadvantageous—the Fjord is quite beautiful, especially during the months of autumn and winter. I should think a disclaimer about workplace hazards might be necessary, however."
Seenwood 's golden irises slid across the many individuals behind Khorvis, then returned to the Orc. "Gather minimal individuals who require or are knowledgeable of this subject. The rest may linger with my associates. This
Seenwood is far too large a gathering to speak one-on-one as we are."
Lupinum raises his eyebrow inquisitively at you.
[Jaedera]: ...Right. I have missions to sign off on. Again, welcome to New Agamand.
Jaedera curtsies before Maerlyn.
Maerlyn bowed his head respectfully. "My thanks to you, commander. Shadows guide."
Jaedera stalked off, before vanishing into the shadows with ease.
[Mechaghoul]: "We're to sell some barrels to them then, yes? Could always use the profits to fund more blight research." He mumbled, as he continued writing.
Maerlyn turned away and then moved to rejoin Thaddeus. He surveys the gathered. "My apologies." He gave them a nod. "Unforeseen business to take care of."
Seenwood doesn't hide his obvious -- expectant -- look toward the forsaken of the group.
[Khorviss]: Shadowblade and Brother Lupinum. You both do be most knowledgable of the grave.
[Poÿ]: It would appear to be the case, *Poen remarked to the other standing near the stubbby lamp post.*
Syreenna nods at you.
Lupinum nods at you.
[Khorviss]: And Syreena, I do trust you as far as I can kick you. Take Elder Duskheron with you. At least in her I do know wisdom will prevail.
Lupinum snorts derisively at you.
Plinea looks around.
[Lupinum]: I trust Syreena to make the... right decisions.
Seenwood looked over his shoulder toward the apothecaries present - taking stock, it seemed.
Zulric drums his fingertips together, a smile manifesting beneath the veil of his mask.
Syreenna gives Khorvis a falsely sweet smile. "The feeling is mutual, dear Lasher."
You nod at Duskheron.
Lupinum looks at Addikus.
Liiliana grins wickedly at Addikus.
[Addikus]: What?
Feyde paces around on the cage. Occasionally stopping and focusing in on a spot before continuing on.
Syreenna nods to Seenwood. "We're ready."
Plinea shuffles in place and checks her spellbook for something.
Seenwood inclined his head politely to the female forsaken. "Very well." He looked to Maerlyn. "Instruct our remaining apothecaries." Then to Syn.
[Seenwood]: Follow me.
Qabian speaks quietly to Feyde as if she isn't pacing.
[Khorviss]: So. You do brew blight here.
Dustfingur looks around.
[Addikus]: How many flavors ye got?
[Dustfingur]: Ya I tink dey brew blight
[Maerlyn]: "I expect the rest of you will make our new guests at home. Inform them of our progress and of the Society's business, inasmuch as they would like to know."
[Maerlyn]: "I will join my colleague now."
[Maerlyn]: "Shadows guide."
[Feyde]: There is one lingering in the Shadows. I suppose it is one of theirs.
Evelìñe shot Zulric a sideways glance.
[Ariaene]: "It seems there's little to do here, presently."
Zulric presses his fingertips together. "Most -assuredly-, dear bishop! And regarding all of your inquiries about our production, I do say that it is a matter delegated to our Research and Development department!"
Addikus mutters that demon hunter gives him the creeps.
[Khorviss]: Bah, give us the bloody tour already. I do know you are chomping at the bit, Zulric.
[Zulric]: Blight Chemists and de like. Lovely people, they are. Though, of course, this 'Blight' substance is hardly de only thing de Royal Apothecary Society has been hard at work producing!
Plinea clutches her staff a little more tightly and shuffles in place again.
Liiliana winks slyly at Zulric.
[Addikus]: Can ye make mind-numbing poison?
[Dustfingur]: Ya be makin' someting else out 'ere?
[Addikus]: Swifthistle tea?
[Khorviss]: I do need sometimes a salve for this odd shroom that does grow out of my legplates.
[Dustfingur]: Oh, I like de tea.
[Feyde]: Addikus. You don't want any options from Zulric there. No offence meant of course.
Zulric 's perpetual privately diplomatic smile wanes a moment at the mention of touring. "Oh, to be sure. A tour! I imagine you'd simply adore having a little walk around de area-- though, a small complication happens to be that we've only just arrived here. »
Zulric » Mm, it's true."
[Addikus]: I knows a thing or two about making things.
[Qabian]: Maybe Addikus likes having hair... everywhere.
[Zulric]: We suffered something of a -minor invasion- from de Scourge forces that have been sweeping across de northern cities, which happens to include our previous base of Tarren Mill.
[Addikus]: Nay. Would slow me down, Qabian.
[Khorviss]: [TRP3:Crotchbloom], do you be familiar with this strain?
Zulric nudges Eveline. "I do believe this is your area of expertise, yes?"
Ariaene looks to Poen. "... has that Tauren been around?"
Evelìñe looked to the orc, nodding. "I am familiar, yes."
[Addikus]: I don't think they can make mind-numbing poison.
[Dustfingur]: No tea?
[Addikus]: I don't think so.
[Khorviss]: Truly? Where did it come from I do wonder...
[Zulric]: You know, why, we can make things a -great- deal more potent than mind-numbing poison. How about, say, -entire-body-numbing- poisons?
Poÿ tilted her mask ever so slightly in Ariene's vague direction then. "Not since we first arrived, from what I've seen. Are you looking for him?"
[Addikus]: Hmm.
[Zulric]: And why settled for de mere numbing of one's mind, when you could engage in de liquifacation of a brain instead!
[Addikus]: Well I already gots deadly poisons.
Ariaene shrugs mildly. "Several turns in the training grounds with them would be a... pleasant diversion. And they seem in need of mettle testing."
[Evelìñe]: Truly...although it's whereabouts are still widely unknown to many. I'm afraid I don't even know it's preferred spot for growth.
[Addikus]: Mind numbing's fer a different purpose.
[Dustfingur]: Ooo. And drink de brain aftawads ya?
[Dustfingur]: Hmm.
[Zulric]: Mmh. I suspect those particular poisons are more of de purposes of, say, incapacitation?
[Khorviss]: Very well, here.
[Poÿ]: "I will be sure to pass on the message of I cross paths with them again before you do."
Khorviss scratches at his legplates and hands Eveline a sample.
[Ariaene]: "There's only so many ghouls and cultists one can slay before they all start to blur together."
Ariaene nods in thanks toward Poen.
Plinea scratches at the back of her neck.
[Addikus]: Just te keep a finger wiggler from wiggler their fingers too quick.
[Addikus]: From wiggling, I mean te say.
Qabian stares Addikus down.
Evelìñe took the herb from the orc, gloved of course, and tucked it into her satchel. "Mm, I appreciate your....donation."
[Poÿ]: Finding a worthy opponent can be difficult to acquire, completely understandable.
[Addikus]: Oh don't get yer drawls in a bunch, Qabe.
[Dustfingur]: Dat's why ya aim fo' de fingas and hands.
[Khorviss]: There do be more where that came from!
[Zulric]: Finger wigglers-- oho, yes, I'm familiar with de sort. I'm rather inclined to wiggle my own fingers, although I can hardly confess to having a great surplus of them as some seem to possess.
Liiliana grimaces at Khorviss.
[Addikus]: Now ye got ME confused, ole Zully. And that's never happened afore.
[Khorviss]: Bah, you lot do not seem a bad bunch. Nevermind what they did say after the Wrathgate.
[Ariaene]: "This uneasy peace has certainly made it harder. Nothing screams so satisfyingly as a kaldorei man."
[Addikus]: A surplus of fingers?
[Zulric]: Why, I consider it to be one of my greatest talents! You might even feel as if your mind is being numbed -without- de assistance of a poison.
[Mechaghoul]: (( ignore the item woops ))
[Zulric]: Oh, yes. Do go on and hold up your fingers for me, won't you?
[Addikus]: Not so much numbed as, hold on I know a word fer this
[Dustfingur]: Numbin' witout de poisons? Dat be some kinda magic ya?
[Addikus]: ex-asp-er-ated
Ariaene draws in breath to snort out. "You seem occupied. I'll leave you to it."
Poÿ had since lowered her hooded head back down fully once more, though the floating skull now found itself fixating on the armored one standing next to Poen. "Curious, that. —And not at all, just..."
[Zulric]: Ex-ass-- my, aren't you an -articulate- individual. Brimming with intellect! I could hardly even contend with ya' mighty wit, I should think.
Plinea scratches her chin.
You peer at Mechaghoul searchingly.
Liiliana smirks slyly at Zulric.
[Addikus]: Don't ye go feelin too bad about yerself. Ain't many what can claim te match ole Addikus.
Plinea glances at the skull and gently pushes it away with a finger.
[Khorviss]: Does this thing be,,, uh... assembled?
Zulric side-eyes Lilliana, offering a vague little gesture.
Poÿ | The skull simply peers at the knight wandering away, all while a low rasping hum is all that can be heard from the hooded Ritualist in response.
[Zulric]: Oh, yes! Dear Plagueghoul, do go on and inquire all about de Lasher's mechanical arm.
Liiliana has no idea what that gesture is, it's so vague! So she grins dumbly.
[Khorviss]: Felpiss, it moved.
[Mechaghoul]: Ah - ah yes. Hello.
Poÿ flinches just the slightly bit when the skull is nudged by the pale haired forsaken, causing it to focus on them in turn. "Pardon me?" Poen cannot help speaking up.
[Plinea]: Whuh.
[Mechaghoul]: Who's mechanical arm?
[Plinea]: Pay no mind. I was... I didn't like how it was staring. So I gently moved it away.
[Addikus]: Vulpera.
Plinea shifts her grip on her staff.
Keliceru shrugs at Addikus. Who knows?
[Addikus]: Still gettin used te them bein about.
Khorviss holds up his right hand. The servos and cogs whirr in the bluster of the Fjord.
[Keliceru]: The tricks is keeping quiet.
[Zulric]: So! Lilliana, yes? It has been quite some time since last we've spoken, I do hope you've been faring well?
[Keliceru]: Staying alive by not sticking out.
Mechaghoul procedes to notice the small hints on mechanization in Khorvis' hand. Most were well hidden by his armor. *Zoom zoom* "Ah yes, what about it?"
[Addikus]: That I can grock.
[Keliceru]: When all else fails, give them the cute face
[Addikus]: Ye ain't dressed like the hiding type. Mire like the standy-in-fronty type.
[Keliceru]: The cut them across the gut
[Addikus]: More, I meant te say.
Poÿ | The horned skull cannot help but continue staring in their direction, though it does so out of nudging range. "I do not recognize you," Poen found herself remarking after a moment, despite the fact that her own hooded head remained lowered this »
Poÿ » whole time.
Liiliana giggles, clasping her hands behind her, "yes, totally been fairing well and stuff." She doesn't ask him how he's been faring!
Addikus looks thoughtfully at Keliceru's words.
[Addikus]: The cute face. I'll has te try that.
[Zulric]: Ahhh, most -splendid- to hear. I do hope that things continue to fare well for you, then. Offer a hearty farewell to de things that don't!
[Plinea]: ...A minor disappointment, as I thought I was known far and wide. No matter. I. Am the Great and Terrible Thil'Amad.
[Keliceru]: Depends on how well it would work.
Plinea stands up a little taller like that makes her more impressive.
[Keliceru]: How much of your jaw are you missing behind that napkin tied around your face.
[Khorviss]: Well... at times, the gears do begin to wear down. I do think the facets from Draenor do be beginning to degrade so long this side of the portal.
Addikus gives Keliceru his cute face.
[Addikus]: Howsat?
[Zulric]: And....you. Hm. Quite de keen scientific mind on ya' shoulders, yes? I do believe I recognize de face.
[Liiliana]: ((afk))
[Dustfingur]: I be de brains of de Grim.
Khorviss rips a snort that could drown a leper gnome, hearing Zalanjo's offhand comment.
[Dustfingur]: And I tink we met once. Wit de Commanda.
[Mechaghoul]: We can improve them. Liquid saronite, titanium, gold? Depends on your budget.
[Keliceru]: Well, I've heard a phrase
[Keliceru]: Something about only a mother could love.
[Zulric]: -Are- you? How splendid to hear! I never had de pleasure of thoroughly acquainting myself with you, though I'm certain you've done a great deal of work, serving as de Grim's thinking mind. You do have a name, yes?
[Addikus]: That bad, huh?
Addikus cackles maniacally at Keliceru.
[Dustfingur]: I do. I be Zalanjo.
[Dustfingur]: De Shadow Walker of de Grim.
Dustfingur looks at you.
[Zulric]: Zalanjo! That is certainly a name, if ever I've heard one. Witch Doctor Zulric, such a pleasure to meet you.
[Dustfingur]: I picked ah title now.
[Dustfingur]: Ya. Be good ta meet ya. Again.
[Khorviss]: Currently truesteel. With Ashran gems as facets.
[Dustfingur]: Been some time.
[Zulric]: I understand that becoming officiated in de lovely Grim has de added benefit of taking up ya' own fancy title, yes?
[Keliceru]: I mean, if you can't go with cute, horror can give you a good chance too
Poÿ makes a faintly rasping sound at that, perhaps a thought hum. "I don't believe the name rings any bells for me, unfortunately. Would you happen to be a member of this collective paying a visit at our facilities today?" She'd inquire, the skull still »
Poÿ » staring their way intently.
[Dustfingur]: Ya. I couldn' tink of ah name. I jus' thought of it.
[Khorviss]: Liquid saronite? How the fel do you heat it up that high?
[Zulric]: -Just- now? My, I hadn't realized you were so swift on de proverbial draw.
[Addikus]: I thinks I'll stick with my usual sneaky-stabby tricks fer now.
Plinea shrinks a little under the skull's gaze. "Erm. Well, not -strictly-, no."
[Khorviss]: That would take a titan engine...
[Dustfingur]: De brain of de grim.
[Dustfingur]: Be like I said.
[Mechaghoul]: I have sto- I have brought some interesting machinations directly from Mechagon as well, should be arriving by next week. It's a strange alchemical proccessssssss - perhaps you have a curious mind, you'd make a great apothecary.
Zulric raises his protectively gloved hand, teetering it in a so-so motion. "Something of a 'delayed' brain, is it?"
[Dustfingur]: I said de brain. Not be smarty brain.
Dustfingur laughs.
[Zulric]: A brain is a brain, to be sure! And you needn't worry about such things, you know-- there are all manner of ~methods~ in which a mind can be ~improved~.
[Dustfingur]: I do de sneakin' and de stabbin'. De boss lady or de Lasha point and I go. I speak wit de new comahs as well.
Khorviss leans forward, setting his face close to Apothecary Plagueghoul's visage. [TRP3:The Eldritch Oculus] behind his facemask focuses its iris on the construct before he responds. "No, we both do know my flesh belongs on the battlefield."
[Dustfingur]: Put dem through der trials.
[Dustfingur]: I belive ya be familia wit dem.
[Zulric]: Is -that- so? I hadn't realized you possessed such a versatile skillset! Sneaking and stabbing at de very same time-- and oh, yes. We've met. De trials, and i.
Poÿ 's masked visage tilted in Thil'Amad's vague direction then, if only just a fraction. "Is that so? Perhaps someone casually having a harmless gander at what all this commotion is about then?"
[Qabian]: Zulric got away with a little arson.
[Dustfingur]: Oh arson?
[Dustfingur]: Dat be fun.
[Plinea]: I-- Listen, you. The Great Thil'Amad does not mosey, or hullabuloo, and she most definitely does not gander. I was... gauging your facilities.
[Mechaghoul]: Who said you'd have to choose? Either way, I'm most impressed.
[Zulric]: I -did- get away with arson! It's hardly de most interesting thing I've managed to get away with, though it has something to do with de fact that de arson was conducted on my own property.
[Plinea]: You know. As you do.
[Zulric]: No one was using it at de time, I confess. My diplomatic affairs kept me overseas quite often, away from Zandalar.
Zulric clasps his hands together with such polite force that the squeaking leather creates the approximate noise of a dying mouse. "And, why, look who it is! It has been quite some time since last we spoke, yes? I do seem to recall that you were de gracious »
Zulric » individual to induct me into de organization in de first place."
Khorviss stands up straight. "You can be certain. When next I do require a retuning, I will find you, creature."
[Qabian]: Mm. What a mistake that was, but then maybe that's why I retired.
You beckon Dustfingur over.
[Zulric]: Ahhh, you musn't trouble yourself with mistakes to such an extent. Mistakes exist for de sole purpose of learning from them, wouldn't you agree?
[Dustfingur]: Huh?
[Qabian]: I do.
[Dustfingur]: Ya wan' someting Lasha?
[Qabian]: That's also why I retired.
[Khorviss]: Zalanjo. Can you go find a Supplicant for me? One who knows their way around a pen? We will need to lay out a parts list for this apothecary.
Orlenia looks at Poÿ.
[Dustfingur]: Okie dokie den. One fresh not so fresh deady.
[Orlenia]: Poen?
[Mechaghoul]: Well then, I have been working on a prototype - an Anti-magic engine that would be most excellent if outfitted to one as physically inclined to combat as you. We shall have a working pivot by the time you are back. You'll crush liches hopes and
[Mechaghoul]: dreams before they get to cast a frost nova!
Poÿ falls silent for a moment, if only to dwell on what had just been revealed with such a statement made. Her one good hand lifting to lightly tap at the very edge of her pointed mask in quiet contemplation, before finally speaking up: "So you are »
Poÿ » implying that it is with ill-intent that you now stand here to peruse our base of operations—"
[Zulric]: And I imagine that was -quite- de splendid tactical choice. My 'retirement' was, tragically, a byproduct of my lack of desire to engage in those pesky 'large-scale' conflicts anymore. Quite exhausting to be in de thick of war. I'd much prefer to »
[Zulric]: » benefit from it.
[Qabian]: Wouldn't we all. Did you seek out your new state? Or was it forced upon you?
Poÿ cuts herself off abruptly as the skull turned to face where it heard the familiar voice coming from, only to spot Orlenia. "Oh, it's you," she said quite plainly.
Plinea was about to reply when Orlenia speaks. She blinks at her blankly.
Zulric sucks in a breath through his tusks, letting out a needless sigh. "Call it a symptom of a lapse in judgement, my demise. I hadn't particularly wanted to die, though it opened quite a few opportunities for me."
Orlenia gave a small wave to the skull, smiling. "Sorry, Is this a bad time? I happened to hear there was a bunch of people in the square, and I came to investigate."
Feyde climbs all over the cages till she finds just the right spot to sit down.
Orlenia waves at Plinea.
Orlenia waves at Poÿ.
[Qabian]: Mm. I had wondered if it was intentional self-improvement, though I have no doubt you've made it work for you, especially considering... the friends you've made.
You grin wickedly at Mechaghoul.
[Khorviss]: You do speak my language.
[Poÿ]: It would seem that our recent transfer has stirred up quite a bit of activity. Correct.
[Khorviss]: Now, where the fel do be that delegation?
[Khorviss]: It has been some time.
Zulric presses his fingertips together. "Like-minded friends, to be sure! And they hardly mind being studied, either. It's splendid for my research, you know? Much of which they're also quite pleased to assist me with!"
[Orlenia]: Oh! You're going to base here in New Agamand? How wonderful!
[Orlenia]: Sorry for interrupting. Please, continue.
[Qabian]: Lucky that. I suppose most of us are still too attached to our organs.
Orlenia bows before Plinea.
[Plinea]: I-- I was about to say that it's-- it's a neutral perusal. I merely imply that I do not do so lightly.
[Zulric]: 'Attachment' is a relative term, and they offer quite de splendid supply in organs from recycling alone. De Shadowblade had come to a lovely agreement with de Grim in that we'd be offered fresh donations of ethically sourced corpses, given de sheer »
[Zulric]: » proximity of our two bases of operations. Have you been facing any trouble with de Scourge up in de Alterac Mountains?
Khorviss thumbs his [TRP3:Blackrock Dagger], and if one could see inside his facemask, they would catch the note of worry.
Qabian glances over at Khorvis, then shrugs. "Not that I know of."
[Poÿ]: That is where grim circumstances have lead us, indeed. By the sounds of it quite a few have made this location out to be their base of operations. Is your order one of them? *Poen found herself inquiring, before the skull shifted its gaze back onto »
[Poÿ]: » Thil'Amad.*
Liiliana eyes you up and down.
[Plinea]: ...Ah. No. I'm here in the North on... p-uh. Personal business. Of my own devising!
Mechaghoul begins to sketch the ideas of the new machine. Filled with purpose, the construct used his half-goblin half-gnomish brain to brew this plan. Strange, it's been years since somebody asked him to make something.
[Orlenia]: My Order... Well, not my order, no. They are in Pandaria. My group of friends all lives here, though. We've been making sure no one makes trouble here in New Agamand, for the citizens.
Zulric 's gaze briefly follows that of Qabian's flitting over to Khorvis. "Mm, well, consider yourself quite fortunate. They were veritably -swarming- de foothills, which has much to do with our newfound basing in Northrend."
[Zulric]: You would -think- that it'd be de most dangerous place to be, given that de frozen rim of de world is their origin. And yet, somehow, not so!
[Khorviss]: Felboar shit on a skewer! Bloody fel Syreena!
Seenwood raises his eyebrow inquisitively at Syreenna.
Syreenna grins slyly.
[Seenwood]: You are quick.
[Syreenna]: What?
[Zulric]: Ahhh, welcome back! I do hope that you had a -most- productive meeting, yes?
Liiliana smiles at Syreenna.
Syreenna nods at Zulric. "Most productive, yes."
Maerlyn approached the gathering, his eyes now upon Zulric. "Quite so, witch doctor."
Qabian keeps his next thoughts to himself.
Syreenna waves at Liiliana.
Khorviss holds back the instant reaction to demand the terms of the deal, but only barely. Steam can be viewed rising from his facemask.
[Seenwood]: A deal has been reached. We are informed you are responsible for payment. The products bought will need a week to order and provide.
Zulric steeples his fingers, nodding along as his gaze casts over the returning forsaken. "Most splendid to hear. I always suspected that our two organizations would get along splendidly, yes? Aligning goals, and all that."
[Orlenia]: Well, in any case - it's good to see you again.
[Khorviss]: A week? A bloody week while the Scourge ravage our capital?!
Poÿ was still and silent for a prolonged period of time, before her skeletal fingers slid free from the edge of the metallic mask so a single nod could be made in response. "Personal reasons, and... neutrality. Very well," Poen rasps, her own tone mild and »
Poÿ » retrained.
Seenwood looked toward Eldham.
[Duskheron]: It will give us time to train
[Maerlyn]: "Arrangements can be made to expedite production for an additional fee. Manpower is costly and in short supply, I am afraid to say. The Scourge's invasion has taken its toll on our Society's equipment and manpower."
Khorviss gives Duskheron a pained glance. "Whose time?"
[Seenwood]: Regardless, I highly suggest you refrain from using the blight ... within a city.
Duskheron shrugs
Syreenna nods in agreement with Dusk. "We have to be trained how to use it. Otherwise, if we don't handle it right, it could melt our lungs."
[Qabian]: Ha.
Poÿ | The skull would hold its stare onto Thil'Amad for a moment longer before eventually peering back Orlenia's way. "Leaving already? Matters needing to be taken care of?"
[Orlenia]: Oh, I didn't mean that I was leaving.
[Zulric]: Terrible blows to our monpower, yes. And, you know, we desire to put an end to this invasion as swiftly as possible-- and, yet, in order to do it -correctly-, such things take a little longer. We are all on de same side, yes?
[Orlenia]: I'm just happy to see you again.
Seenwood nods to Maerlyn and Zulric both.
Khorviss spits hard enough to send a bullet of phlegm into the hard packed earth. "Fine. And the price?"
[Seenwood]: With or without the expedited time fee?
Poÿ mask tilted upwards just the slightest bit at this. "Oh, apologies for rushing to assumption. I suppose dealing with hasty conversations recently has put me in that state of mind," she'd find herself mutterly quietly.
Seenwood 's eyes crinkled and he smirked *just* a touch.
Khorviss growls, his shoulders now itching at his scabbard. "With. And without the snark, High Apothecary."
Syreenna looks at you.
Zulric draws a needless breath, motionlessly poising himself to leap into the 'damage control' mode of diplomacy.
Seenwood touched his chin and inclined his head quickly. "My apologies, of course." When he lifted, his expression was nothing but impassive.
[Maerlyn]: "An additional ten thousand should suffice. I shall inform the grand apothecary of our decision. As head of Research and Development, I will have my own apothecaries put in mandatory overtime to reach the desired quota of substance and equipment »
Lupinum waves.
[Maerlyn]: » within... shall we say, two days?"
Plinea listens quietly to the conversation.
Lupinum nods at you.
Addikus winks slyly at Lupinum.
[Liiliana]: ((afk))
[Khorviss]: Elder Duskheron?
[Duskheron]: yes?
[Orlenia]: smile
Orlenia smiles at Poÿ.
[Orlenia]: Not to worry.
Khorviss nods his head, "Dabu."
Plinea looks at Orlenia.
Mechaghoul hyperaccelerates. The sketching continues, almost as if his hand were printing on the scroll. He can do that?
Zulric clicks his tongue. "My, -two days-. An exceedingly expedited rate of production, I imagine our good apothecaries will be terribly overworked. Still, it is for de greater good of ending this invasion! I imagine we are all prepared to pay -any- price for »
Zulric » doing so."
[Orlenia]: You have quite the aura about you. I am Orlenia Barlow. I am pleased to meet you.
Addikus eyes Zulric up and down.
Seenwood 's irises flicker from the elder to Khor. He lofts his chin. "Excellent, then."
[Plinea]: Ah-- aheh. Well, of course. Not surprising you would see it. After all. I am Thil'Amad, the Touch of the Icy Grave.
[Seenwood]: An agreement reached.
[Seenwood]: Grand Apothecary - another ten-thousand for our quickened services. Shadows.. I'll be working night and day.
Seenwood tapped at his chin.
[Orlenia]: That's a fancy name. I suppose I can say I am a spiritmender, and an aspirant of Nature.
Maerlyn nodded at Zulric, then looked forward once more. "We all must make sacrifices—for the Horde, of course."
Lupinum growls menacingly at Infectious Zombie.
Plagueguts shifted her sharp gaze towards Thaddeus, then the wretched woman gave a nod. "I see. Acceptable. Recruit what apothecary you will require."
Zulric nearly automatically echoes, "For de Horde, of course." He dips his head sharply.
[Keliceru]: See
[Keliceru]: No blight needed
Qabian dusts himself off with a little ice.
[Keliceru]: Just a good sword
Lupinum bursts into dance.
[Khorviss]: Still feel the need to charge for the expedition?
[Plinea]: Ew.
Canaie gasps at Infectious Zombie.
[Plinea]: I mean... I'm sure... you're very mighty in your own regard.
[Seenwood]: Ah.. did we lose one?
Poÿ lowers her hooded head fully once more while the skull finds itself peering between the two forsaken now conversing, as Poen seemed content in just listening to them; along with the others speaking nearby.
[Orlenia]: (( We're all Zombies now. ))
[Feyde]: Someone cleanse me
[Zulric]: One of us. One of us.))
[Maerlyn]: (( This was our plan all along! Muahaha!)
[Plinea]: ((I was a zombie at the start of the night and now nothing has changed))
[Addikus]: I be infected.
[Orlenia]: ZOMBIE... RITUELL!!!!!
[Plinea]: ((I said no thank you))
[Mechaghoul]: GHOULS TOGETHER STRONG!
[Addikus]: Something tells me we should not trust them.
[Khorviss]: Priests, do you have your dispells ready?
[Addikus]: Lupinum, ye be a man of the cloth.
[Canaie]: That was certainly something...
Addikus looks at canai, and then a low laugh becomes a chortle.
[Qabian]: And here we thought they weren't bothering with the edges of Northrend.
[Keliceru]: So, blades work
[Feyde]: Traitors brought the plague in here. I wonder who they were targeting. Us or you...
[Keliceru]: But we need to figure out whatever trick those Argent Dawn healers have figured out
Qabian nods at Keliceru.
Plagueguts glanced towards the demon hunter, narrowing her gaze. Then her attention shifted towards Khorvis.
Addikus agrees with Keliceru.
[Addikus]: I bet I can get one a thems te talk.
Maerlyn dusts off his robes after doling out a good smiting. "Then we are agreed. Ten thousand for expedited production, in addition to the base cost. We will have the product ready for you in two days' time, as well as training in proper application."
[Qabian]: And say anything that isn't garbled?
[Khorviss]: When do the cost be due?
Addikus thinks.
Maerlyn glanced at Ethyl. "Payment upon delivery, grand apothecary?"
[Plagueguts]: "Agreed. Upon delivery. It ensures we obtain what we are owed."
[Plinea]: ....Anyway.
[Seenwood]: As the Grand Apothecary states.
[Khorviss]: So be it. But you now too do know the danger we all face. I do wish you all haste, apothecaries.
Poÿ made a low rasping sound akin to a thoughtful at that. "Indeed. You may call me Poen, by the way," she finally saw fit to introduce herself properly. The skull peering Thil'Amad's way a little while longer before it's flickering gaze drifted elsewhere.
[Plinea]: I see.
[Canaie]: Indeed, as we just witnessed it right here.
[Maerlyn]: "And we wish you good fortune in the war at hand and the wars to come. For the Horde."
Maerlyn nods at you.
[Khorviss]: Peace through annihilation.
[Addikus]: Peace.
[Seenwood]: Indeed so. Two days. Until then.
[Zulric]: And rest assured, dear Grim! We shall work as -dilligently- to stave off de coming threats as you surely have.
[Qabian]: Until then. I'm finding a place with no people.
[Addikus]: I'll come with ye.
Plagueguts observed silently, her brow flat against her sunken and dark sockets.
[Qabian]: That...
Syreenna grins at Zulric. "If nothing else, I'm sure you can talk to death any threats."
Feyde cackles maniacally at Qabian.
Qabian sighs.
Zulric wriggles his fingers. "Words, in some cases, are known to be a vital component of any hex."
Canaie bows down graciously.
Syreenna winks slyly at Zulric.
Feyde continues to keep watch of the area as they head off.
Syreenna looks around.
[Syreenna]: Where are you going?
Seenwood inclines his head politely in farewell.
Khorviss looks High Apothecary Seenwood squarely in the eye. "Two days."
[Seenwood]: Two. We have agreed upon it; it shall be done.
[Khorviss]: Mok'rah!
Syreenna waves goodbye to everyone. Farewell!

Last edited by Khorvis on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khorvis

Re: The Grim and The Royal Apothecary Society

Unread post by Khorvis »

Two days later, the RAS delivered their product as promised to the Grim waiting in Alterac near Strahnbrad. Training was included.

Logging started on 11/18/2020 at 20:36:24.
[Khorviss]: Throm'ka, Addikus
You chuckle at Addikus.
Addikus grins at you wickedly.
[Dustfingur]: Did I miss it?
[Khorviss]: No, you do still have your chance to be infected with Blight.
Khorviss snorts.
[Dustfingur]: Oh.
[Dustfingur]: Ok good.
[Khorviss]: They had better show.
[Khorviss]: This do not be a cheap endeavor.
[Dustfingur]: Did we paid dem already?
[Addikus]: I be thinking they'll show.
[Khorviss]: I still do hold the gold.
[Dustfingur]: Den it be fine. We waste some time maybe but take de business else where. Maybe de goblins.
[Dustfingur]: Wit der explosions.
[Addikus]: Hope it ain't just us idiots tryin te learn from 'em.
Khorviss ponders this idea. "Or maybe both. What if we did strap goblin bombs to this Blight..."
[Dustfingur]: Oh. I like dat.
[Dustfingur]: We buy de bombs. And we take de blight from dose deadys by force.
[Dustfingur]: Win win.
[Khorviss]: No, Zalanjo. We had a deal, and the last thing we do need is a cabal of pissed off apothecaries who know where we live.
[Khorviss]: Imagine all the blighted mail...
[Dustfingur]: Hmm. I guess.
[Dustfingur]: I still tink by force if dey dun' show.
[Khorviss]: Throm'ka, priestess.
Addikus nods at Ivelysse.
Ivelysse smiles at you.
[Addikus]: I seen ye before?
Ivelysse bows down graciously.
[Dustfingur]: Anodda elf?
[Ivelysse]: Yes, another elf. And that seems unlikely. I keep busy. My name is Eva.
[Addikus]: Eva. Addikus.
[Ivelysse]: A pleasure.
Addikus nods at Ivelysse.
[Dustfingur]: Addikus. Eva. Zalanjo.
[Addikus]: It's time.
Syreenna nods a greeting.
Ivelysse nods.
[Khorviss]: And the Shadowblade.
Addikus greets Syreenna warmly.
Syreenna smirks at the elf. "Visit any closets lately?"
Ivelysse raises her eyebrow inquisitively at Syreenna.
Ivelysse pretends she has no idea what Syreenna means. "No."
Syreenna nods slightly, then shrugs one shoulder. "A shame. I'll see what I can do about that."
Ivelysse bites her lip and looks at her shoes.
[Addikus]: Girl talk.
[Dustfingur]: Ye.
[Dustfingur]: Do dey know ta meet ova here?
[Addikus]: Lash, ye heard from them yet?
[Khorviss]: Aye, a courier I spoke with yesterday. The instructions did be clear.
[Khorviss]: Near the blacksmith. And the big log. And the rat.
Syreenna peers at you searchingly.
[Syreenna]: They said that? By the rat?
[Addikus]: Ye want I should scout around? Maybe they got stuck in a jam?
[Khorviss]: No, I said that.
[Khorviss]: I do be very obvious.
[Syreenna]: What rat?
[Dustfingur]: I guess while we be standin' ere. Boss lady. Lasha. I pick de title I be usin' in de Grim.
You sigh at Rat.
[Dustfingur]: De Shadow Walka.
Syreenna snickers at you.
[Khorviss]: Zalanjo the Shadow Walker.
[Dustfingur]: Aye.
[Khorviss]: Shadow walking up behind you now.
[Natalieh]: Hellohello!
Dustfingur gasps.
[Addikus]: That be the biggest fucking bat I ever saw.
[Dustfingur]: Dat's ah bat?
[Khorviss]: Throm'ka, stranger.
Natalieh has a very large plague-bat, what is hauling a cart behind it.
[Natalieh]: S'a plague bat. Experiments. Ya' know how it goes, yeaha?
Natalieh hops off. With flare!
[Dustfingur]: Be lookin' like my granmoda.
Syreenna eyes the cart.
[Khorviss]: I do guess at you being the delivery girl for the apothecaries?
Natalieh folds her arms. "Kinda."
[Natalieh]: Which one of ya' s'Khorvis?
Natalieh looks around.
Dustfingur points at you.
Khorviss inclines his head and grunts.
[Dustfingur]: Dat one.
[Natalieh]: Ah, th'big one!
Natalieh has quite the country twang.
Natalieh pulls out a scroll from her armor.
Khorviss shifts his weight as she approaches.
Addikus mutters that he misheard the word "twang" at first.
[Natalieh]: Everythin' ya' wanted s'here. Two plaguespreaders, few cases of gernades, safety equipment.
Natalieh holds out the scroll. "List of thin's, plus payment."
[Natalieh]: Which ya're ta' give me.
[Natalieh]: ... I'm Nash by the way!
Natalieh leans back and waves at everyone.
Syreenna walks over to check out the goods.
[Dustfingur]: I like ya hat.
Addikus nods at Natalieh.
Khorviss snatches the scroll and studies it before realizing he can't read half the words, then hands it off to Eva.
[Syreenna]: Attie.
[Natalieh]: THANK YOU. I am quite the.. hat conno-- con--.. collector!
Ivelysse watches carefully, intent on saying nothing, and looks surprised when she's handed a scroll.
[Addikus]: Aye?
Syreenna looks through the goods.
Natalieh | The good are all good. And there. Not the *best* condition, but unseable.
[Dustfingur]: I dun' look good in many hats. But dat's nice.
Ivelysse raises an eyebrow at Khorvis. "Do you need me to read this?"
Syreenna smirks at Ivelysse. "No, he wants you to shove it where the sun don't shine."
[Dustfingur]: De closet?
Syreenna laughs at Dustfingur.
[Khorviss]: Uh, just out loud so everyone does know.
Natalieh snorts.
Ivelysse reads the list. And the cost.
Ivelysse clears her throat. "I assume you have the twenty thousand she's owed."
Natalieh | The list provides an itemized list and their costs. How fancy. It's a hand-written receipt.
Khorviss balks at the cost.
[Khorviss]: This do be highway robbery.
[Syreenna]: It's what Lupinum agreed to, I'm sure.
Khorviss gestures at the fee. And the highway.
Natalieh appreciates that.
[Dustfingur]: He not ere ta say doh.
Natalieh folds her arms while looking around the group.
Addikus yawns underneath his mask.
Ivelysse gives Khorvis a deadpan look. "Do you need me to pay it, too?"
Khorviss grumbles and digs through his pack before producing a heavy sack of gold for Nash.
[Natalieh]: This stuff's expensive as is - an' then ta' have it done in less'en half the time it would take. Ya' get it, dun' ya? War's expen-Ohwhythankyou.
[Ivelysse]: I was starting to wonder if the Magister sent me here to do more than just catch the plague in his stead.
Natalieh shuffles forward and somehow collects 20000 gold. It's fine. Dont think too hard about it.
[Dustfingur]: Only expensive cause dey be fo' deadys.
[Dustfingur]: Easiah ta start a war wit mah knife.
[Natalieh]: Well! As ~part of th' service~, M'suppose ta' give y'all a safety lesson an' all, if'n ya want tha'.
[Khorviss]: If this Blight fails to work, I do bloody expect a refund.
[Natalieh]: Oh! It'll work.
[Dustfingur]: Safety? Ya just chuck it away from yas, ya?
Natalieh grins and continues to yank the gold back to the cart. Where she manages to stuff it away.
Addikus looks at Zalanjo.
Ivelysse takes a few steps back.
[Addikus]: . . . I think we'll be needin them safety pointers.
[Natalieh]: Yeaha, if'n s'a ger-- oh good.
[Khorviss]: Aye, we would not want to infect our den with this.
[Natalieh]: Nooo. No ya' wouldn't.
Natalieh clears her throat and looks around.
[Dustfingur]: It'd get rid of de ogres doh.
[Natalieh]: Tha' log'll do!
Natalieh scurries over.
Syreenna eyes Zalanjo thoughtfully.
Natalieh jumps. Slips. Like an asshole. OFF THE LOG SHE FLIES.
Khorviss snatches a grenade from the cart and tosses it between each hand like a ball.
Dustfingur claps excitedly.
[Dustfingur]: Dat was nice.
Ivelysse looks concerned.
[Natalieh]: ... and... THAT. Is a .. example. of SAFETY. ISSUES.
Addikus looks at the ground, shakes his head, looks up.
Natalieh brushes herself off and returns to the log ... more carefully this time.
Syreenna watches Nash in amusement.
[Natalieh]: Wha' a lovely stage. I'll jus' get started, yeaha?
[Dustfingur]: I like dis one.
[Addikus]: Khorvis. Gods. Careful.
[Khorviss]: We do be all ears. Well, most of us.
[Addikus]: Don't ye go chucking 'em around like an orc fetus.
Ivelysse blinks.
[Natalieh]: Ears are good! Less ya're a fish. Or owl.
[Natalieh]: Bird?
Natalieh squints.
[Dustfingur]: Bird!
[Addikus]: Birds got ears.
Natalieh points at Dustfingur.
[Natalieh]: BIRD.
[Addikus]: I think.
[Natalieh]: Wait what
Natalieh eyes Addikus up and down.
[Dustfingur]: Wha?
Natalieh | This presentation is going amazingly.
[Khorviss]: What?
Ivelysse says quietly, "They do."
[Addikus]: They do.
Syreenna stares Ivelysse down.
[Natalieh]: Thought they jus' had holes!
[Dustfingur]: I neva seen no bird wit ears.
[Addikus]: Ear holes.
[Ivelysse]: Yes, but -- nevermind.
[Syreenna]: Speaking of ears...
[Natalieh]: .. right.
Natalieh clears her throat.
Ivelysse gives Syreenna a sad look. "Haven't you had enough?"
Syreenna laughs at Ivelysse.
[Natalieh]: Howdy, y'all. M'name's Nash Grimshot, an' I'll be your instructor today.
Natalieh jazzhands.
[Dustfingur]: Do da ting!
[Natalieh]: I'ma apothecary from the Royal Apothecary Society, workin' in the Implantation department of my Branch. For any of ya' tha' ain't familiar, RAS ain't all science nerds an' snobby bosses – dun' tell 'em I said tha'.
[Natalieh]: Implantation's th'group y'all probably see most th'time without realizin' it. Warriors, rogues, muscle-agility types. We take all th' crazy shit RAS invents an' make sure it ends up in our enemy's faces.
Khorviss looks around, thinking he should have brought folding chairs from the Grim headquarters.
[Natalieh]: .. Anyway.
Natalieh clears her throat again and stands a bit straighter, trying to look like a pompous noble in a cowboy's body.
[Natalieh]: Today we're learnin' 'bout th'correct use a' blight an' the Personal Protective Equipment, or 'PPE', tha' needs ta' be used with it.
[Natalieh]: As I think some of ya' should know, given … ya' know *the Wrathgate* an' how Sylvannas left Undercity, blight ain't care none 'bout who it's killin'.
Natalieh winces.
Syreenna grins wickedly at Liiliana.
Natalieh nods at Addikus.
[Natalieh]: Horde, Alliance. Alive, dead. Ally, enemy. Hell, if ya shoot a spray of it upwind an' it comes back ta' ya', it dun' care; say buh-bye ta' your skin ... had a coworker melt off th' front of his face tha' way.
[Khorviss]: What did happen at the Wrathgate did be a travesty.
[Natalieh]: It was. Disgustin' event.
Liiliana eyes Natalieh up and down.
Syreenna thought Wrathgate was amazing....but doesn't say it.
Liiliana smiles at Syreenna.
Natalieh says what she needs to say. It's fine.
Natalieh tippity-taps her bone fingers against her very skeletal jaw. "..anyway."
Addikus blinks once. Twice.
[Natalieh]: I see ya' group ordered gernades an' a few blightspreaders.
Natalieh | Yes, she is, in fact, saying -ger-nade.
Syreenna nods at Natalieh.
[Addikus]: Whatsa blightspreader?
[Dustfingur]: Dem de spray tingys ya?
[Addikus]: Isit one of them . . . things I seen a million times?
[Khorviss]: I do doubt it be a butter knife.
[Natalieh]: Wha' a good question! Pretty much. Sure -all- of ya' have seen 'em. Ain't none too different from them pest-sprayers people got for farms. Mix tha' with a trigger gun an' ya' got
[Natalieh]: your blightspreader... along with all th'proper hoses an' containers to hold somethin' as corrosive as blight.
Addikus inspects his daggers, insecurely.
[Addikus]: Aye then.
[Natalieh]: Easiest explanation? Point n' spray. More complex explanation?.. Eh....
Natalieh rambles. She is the presenter, after all.
[Addikus]: Point n' spray will do it.
[Dustfingur]: I like easy.
[Khorviss]: Proprietary materials to make the containers, I do expect.
[Natalieh]: S'liquid in the air, more or less. Therefore, it is influenced in a big way by tha'. Hence me bitchin' 'bout being upwind or downwind all night. Same goes for cold weather. Cold air sinks. If'n ya wanna put a blanket of it down on an enemy in
[Natalieh]: Northrend or.... round 'ere, honestly, point the nozzle up every once an' a while. It'll cover ya' foes in blight after fifteen seconds or so. Watch f'rain. It'll take a lotta the blight out of the air. Ain't useless though. It'll seep into th'ground
[Natalieh]: an' kill it... which ain't all tha' helpful f'Scourge, BUT good ta' know. Try not ta' shoot this anywhere ya' wanna be livin' for a while. Y'all've seen Undercity an' Southshore, yeah?
Liiliana pokes Syreenna. Hey!
Syreenna peers at Liiliana searchingly.
Liiliana grins wickedly at Syreenna.
Ivelysse frowns.
Liiliana smiles at Natalieh.
[Khorviss]: Aye, we did see it up close and personal, apothecary.
Addikus mutters that he hopes Khorvis knows what he's doing.
[Syreenna]: It made an improvement on Southshore.
Liiliana trusts Khorvis in all things.
Ivelysse says quietly, "You may still be able to practice in Gilneas these days."
[Natalieh]: Good. Then y'all're getting' th'idea of how shit-fucked ya' might be if'n ya' end up on th'wrong side of ya' own attack.
Syreenna doesn't trust Khorvis as far as she can throw him.
Natalieh was the perfect, most-professional person RAS could have sent for this presentation. Obviously. Shit-fucked. Known terminology.
[Khorviss]: What about these uh ... "ger-nades?"
Syreenna has already 'borrowed' a few gernades for her own personal use.
[Natalieh]: Ah yeah! Gernades.
Ivelysse is not surprised.
Natalieh inhales.
Addikus worries that Syreena's gernades are showing.
Khorviss holds up a gernade, peering at it and trying to figure out its inner workings.
[Natalieh]: Grenades explode, as I suspect y'all know. These kind got two mechanisms ta' make 'em go off: th'normal pin-pull ones, and th' other's a timer ya' can set from one minute ta' sixty before it goes off. I won't go inta' this too much. If'n ya' buyin'
[Natalieh]: gernades, I think ya' all likely know how ta' use 'em an' their danger. Only difference - since it's puttin' out an aerosolized toxin, make sure ya' ain't upwind... or ain't in water with it goin' off in th'water upstream.
Liiliana eyes Syreena a moment, then shrugs her shoulders as if ...something.
[Syreenna]: Don't pull the pin, Lasher...... Unless you do so way over there.
Natalieh blinks at you.
Syreenna raises a brow at Lilly's look. "What?"
[Natalieh]: Ain't know how ta-- Yeaha, *never* pull th'pin less ya' intend ta' use it.
Khorviss looks at Nash, having already pulled the pin. "Oops."
[Natalieh]: ...
[Natalieh]: RUN.
[Natalieh]: THROW IT.
[Natalieh]: NOT AT ME.
Liiliana scowls at you.
[Syreenna]: Khorvis!
Syreenna sighs at you.
[Ivelysse]: Those were... expensive.
Liiliana shoves Khorviss.
Natalieh lets out a long, low whistle while tipping her hat back.
[Dustfingur]: Can I try?
Ivelysse facepalms.
[Syreenna]: No!
[Khorviss]: Bah, what do be training without hands-on time?
[Addikus]: Ah hell I stepped in it. I just got these boots.
[Dustfingur]: Fine.
Ivelysse may have killed her cat. Oh well, needed a new one anyway.
Syreenna looks at Attie. "If it eats your feet, RAS does body part replacements. They did my arm once."
[Natalieh]: W e l l, I have -training- for y'all. After I am d o n e.
Addikus drops to the ground and pulls off his boots.
Natalieh nods at Syreenna.
You glare angrily at Liiliana.
[Natalieh]: We got fleshcrafters out an 'bout.
Addikus throws them at Khorvis's face.
Ivelysse stares you down.
Khorviss dodges, but not without catching a whiff of Addikus's rank feet.
[Addikus]: Ye owe me boots.
[Khorviss]: Fine, fine. That did be my fault. Carry on, Nash.
Addikus looks down at his bright yellow toenails. "Huh."
[Natalieh]: Ah.. Ah! Yeaha. I was almost done anyway.
Natalieh stay away from her poor blight-splattered presentation log.
Natalieh | stays*
Liiliana smiles at Natalieh.
[Natalieh]: So.. we.. were..
Natalieh taps at her bone jaw.
[Natalieh]: 'PPE'! Who was listenin' from before. Wha's it stand for?
Natalieh looks around.
[Dustfingur]: Purple pointy elbows?
[Addikus]: Personal. Protection. Something.
[Khorviss]: Purple ... people ... uh
[Natalieh]: YE- no.
Natalieh points at Addikus.
[Addikus]: Equipment.
[Syreenna]: Stuff to wear when your guild mate tries to kill you with a blight gernade.
[Natalieh]: Tha'!
Syreenna glares angrily at you.
[Natalieh]: Also that.
Natalieh nods at Syreenna.
[Dustfingur]: So not elbows?
Khorviss had any sense of shame surgically removed by Grim felmancers years ago.
[Natalieh]: Sadly no. Disappointin' I know.
Dustfingur lets out a long, drawn-out sigh.
Natalieh gently pats Dustfingur.
[Natalieh]: Right, so if'n y'all will come over 'ere.. to the cart!
Natalieh walks to the back of the cart. Its there.
Addikus sees that it's there.
Natalieh pulls back the tarp!
Natalieh | Masks! The masks presented were dark in color, save for two glass lenses for the eyes. Said lenses were wide and green, looking more like insect eyes than human. Near the mouth/snout, there were two large inhalation vales. Another value was
Natalieh present near the base of the chin for exhaled air. There were a few different sizes of mask for varying races, though it appeared many could be adjusted. Additionally, there were thick 'rubber'-looking gloves and aprons.
Natalieh tosses her hat aside and reaches in, grabbing a mask, apron, and gloves. "Go on an' take a set. Find somethin' tha' fits."
[Dustfingur]: Ya got someting wit tusk holes?
Addikus grabs a set.
Syreenna rummages through the equipment a bit, grabbing some smaller pieces.
Addikus tries on his mask upside down.
[Natalieh]: There is one! Well, s'one of th'bigger ones. But you can unscrew some thin's an' stick th'tusks through little rubber slots.
Khorviss starts trying on an apron, stretching it over his admitedlly expanding gut.
[Dustfingur]: Okie dokie.
Ivelysse looks reluctant, but eventually approaches to find a mask.
Dustfingur looks for the mask that was described to him. He thinks he see the right one and grabs it.
Natalieh slips on her apron, mask, and gloves. What a look. And what a horrid time to not have a Vile Fumigator's Mask. The sadness.
Addikus tries to pull on gloves over the gloves he was already wearing. "The glove don't fit."
Addikus gets bigger gloves.
[Khorviss]: I do be protected.
Ivelysse puts on a set of equipment and wanders a short distance away, trying to adjust it.
Dustfingur slips on gloves meant for five fingers. and ties on an apron. He puts the mask on and forces it onto his face, causing his tusks to puncture it.
[Natalieh]: Jus' like ya' oughta be!
Ivelysse didn't really want to do this right now, but considering they already had one pin pulled, it seemed like the smart thing to do.
[Dustfingur]: Ok!
Natalieh looks at Dustfingur.
[Natalieh]: ... This is wha' a disaster looks like an' I love it.
[Natalieh]: I mean, Good Job!
Natalieh thumbs up.
Liiliana chuckles at Natalieh.
Natalieh grins wickedly at Liiliana.
Dustfingur claps his hands together. The limp finger nubs flapping around.
Natalieh strides back to the cart and somehow manages to yank out the two blightspreaders and an extra box of grenades. "Come on now, follow me!"
[Natalieh]: These trees need water, yeaha? Course they go.
[Feyde]: Oh I had one for you guys... must have slipped out
Natalieh sets everything down. The blightspreads -- for now -- are equipped with what looks to be glass packs of -water-. And the grenades were ... was that a box of water balloons with drawn lines to look like grenades? *Absolutely.*
[Khorviss]: I do think they need more than water. These orchards have not been tended in a decade.
[Dustfingur]: Dey be nealy dead anyway.
[Natalieh]: So two of ya' grab the spreaders an' ... th' rest of ya' throw th' gernades. If'n anyone wanna be ~ghouls~ with me... come on down!
Syreenna peers at the water and frowns. "Umm.."
Natalieh blinks.
[Khorviss]: I will be a ghoul.
[Dustfingur]: Ghoul!
[Natalieh]: Big target. Good!
[Natalieh]: Alright. NO MORE GHOULS.
Ivelysse stares at Khorvis and Zalanjo warily. She only signed up to watch, not to actually take part, but now...
[Dustfingur]: More ghouls!
[Feyde]: Khrovis better not be a bloody target
[Natalieh]: Spreaders-- Hey!
[Natalieh]: Spreaders. Ball-- Gernades. Whos in charge a' what?
Natalieh looks around.
[Addikus]: This be were I take one of them and blast the Lasher in the face?
Natalieh eyes Feyde up and down.
[Addikus]: Where, I mean te say.
[Natalieh]: ... Yes. Yes you will get ta' hit ya' boss in the face with a water balloon. Or squirt gun. This is where we're at.
Natalieh is blunt.
[Feyde]: You all have fun. I am going to stay back and see if you all kill each other with this stuff.
[Addikus]: I wants one a each, please.
Ivelysse sighs and takes hold of a spreader.
Natalieh motions at the two spreaders and a literal box full of balloons.
Natalieh | one spreader*
[Dustfingur]: Oh. Lasha. I got someting fo' dis. *He puts a pumpkin hat on the ground near him and places one on his head.*
Addikus picks up one of the spreaders and stands in place, slowly spraying at Khorvis. Silently. Intensely. For an uncomfortable amount of time.
[Dustfingur]: Ghoul head!
Ivelysse just watches Addikus, rather than using the contraption in her hands.
Addikus appears to shed a tear.
[Natalieh]: Alright. Ya both go out there in th'field. An' when I yell go, ya' sprint at these people like ya' gonna tear their heads off. If ya' get hit with a balloon or washed in
[Natalieh]: 'blight', ya' jog back an' try again.
Feyde has no clue this is just fake rounds.
Khorviss grits his tusks. "I do swear to the elements, I will have your quarters moved outside, Addikus."
[Dustfingur]: Okie dokie.
Syreenna grins wickedly at Addikus.
Addikus stops spraying.
[Addikus]: I can't hear you. You're too wet.
Gravis Slipknot says: Greetings, hapless adventurer. I ask only that you wait a moment...and BLEED!
[Natalieh]: I DIDN'T SAY GO.
[Dustfingur]: OIh
Natalieh makes shooing motions.
[Khorviss]: OH.
Ivelysse stops shooting.
[Khorviss]: Blah!
[Dustfingur]: No!
Feyde gasps at Syreenna.
[Syreenna]: Oops, I think I sprayed Attie.
[Dustfingur]: No stop! It be cold already!
Ivelysse just leans on the fence and watches.
[Dustfingur]: Imma eat you!
[Dustfingur]: Eat you!
[Addikus]: ZAP!
[Khorviss]: Bah!
[Dustfingur]: I won!
[Dustfingur]: Stop!
[Addikus]: I'd say that's a critical hit.
Khorviss takes a balloon in the face and smashes into a tree.
Syreenna snickers at Dustfingur.
[Dustfingur]: I won!
Natalieh claps excitedly for Dustfingur.
Natalieh | Balloons.
Khorviss stumbles back over to the group.
[Dustfingur]: Bah. I wanted ah sprayers.
[Natalieh]: A good try, sir ghoul!
Natalieh bows before you.
[Khorviss]: Bah, enough. My beard to be an icicle.
[Natalieh]: It fits ya'.. *cool* demeanor.
Natalieh fingerguns.
[Khorviss]: Do not quit your day job at the apothecary.
[Natalieh]: ...
[Natalieh]: Yeah, fair.
Ivelysse tries not to laugh.
[Dustfingur]: Can I see ah sprayer?
[Addikus]: Oh shit.
[Natalieh]: -Anyway-. Obviously *switch out* th' water for th'blight containers in the cart. Or you will *literally* die.
Natalieh blinks at Dustfingur.
[Natalieh]: Someone has 'em.
Addikus kneels down.
[Dustfingur]: Ya know.
Natalieh eyes Ivelysse up and down.
[Dustfingur]: Fo' science.
[Dustfingur]: Ya?
[Natalieh]: Of course~
[Khorviss]: Well, I do be convinced. If the gernades work half as well as these dummy rounds, then the ghouls will be a melted pile of goo. For I do be smarter than a ghoul, and it even got me.
Dustfingur peers at Ivelysse searchingly.
Ivelysse holds up her hands. "Addikus had one and Syreenna the other."
Addikus kneels down.
[Natalieh]: Ghouls ain't hard ta' kill, never 'ave been. But they got numbers. An' everyone one a' us tha' falls adds to their numbers.
[Dustfingur]: Bah. Dey not give dem up.
Natalieh sets her hands akimbo.
Syreenna peers at you searchingly.
[Khorviss]: Sobering, but aye.
Natalieh smiles sweetly, despite her next words. "Take it from someone's who's been a part of tha' horde before, yeaha?"
[Natalieh]: But be safe. I gotta get goin'.
[Addikus]: Thank ye Nash.
[Dustfingur]: Tank ya fo' de trainin'.
[Khorviss]: Do send our thanks to your High Apothecary. Peace through annihilation.
[Syreenna]: Thanks for the lesson. Tell Zulric we said hi.
Ivelysse nods.
[Dustfingur]: I got ah tip fo' ya.
Ivelysse bows before Natalieh.
[Natalieh]: Oh HO.
[Dustfingur]: Ya can keep de change.
[Natalieh]: Thank ya'.
[Natalieh]: Peace through annihilation. I like tha'.
[Syreenna]: It's our motto.
Khorviss lets a dark grin spread across his scarred face.
Natalieh cheers at Syreenna!
Ivelysse smiles weakly behind the rubber mask. "Peace through annihilation."
[Natalieh]: Anywho. I'll be takin' m'bat, but th'cart is here for y'all.
Dustfingur takes a water balloon from the crate and tosses it at Addikus.
Natalieh waves.
You nod at Natalieh.
[Natalieh]: ... now where's m'fuckin' hat.
Natalieh looks around.
[Khorviss]: Well, Grim. We did get what we paid for. I will have the peons cart it back to the Halls.
[Syreenna]: When and where do you plan for us to use it?
[Dustfingur]: I need ta dry mah clothes.
Addikus bounces with his head cocked to get the water out of his ear hole.
Ivelysse stares you down.
[Addikus]: Feyde.
Feyde raises her eyebrow inquisitively at Addikus.
[Feyde]: Addikus
[Addikus]: Did ye almost kill me fer a second back there?
[Khorviss]: Plan? Fel, the Scourge already do be at the gates of Orgrimmar. Get it into battle as soon as possible.
[Feyde]: Yes *says flatly*
[Feyde]: Thought a great maddness had taken hold of all of you
[Addikus]: Huh. Ye'r growin on me.
[Feyde]: hehh
[Ivelysse]: You're going to use it in Orgrimmar?
[Khorviss]: No, I do think that would be foolish. Better to use it at the source.
Syreenna raises a brow at Khorvis. "Even I wouldn't try to use it in Orgrimmar." Then she added, "Are the scourge in Silvermoon yet?"
[Ivelysse]: Not... since this morning.
Feyde crosses her arms sighin
[Feyde]: The scourge at Silvermoon is getting looked after by its defences
[Khorviss]: Icecrown do be the obvious target.
[Dustfingur]: Details details. Ya be figurin' dat out. I need ta do stuff.
Syreenna nods.
Dustfingur waves.
[Khorviss]: But I do leave the tactics up to you all and the rest of the Grim. We each can take as much as we need.
[Ivelysse]: You're leaving the tactics to...
Ivelysse eyes Syreenna, then shrugs. "All right."
Syreenna grins wickedly.
[Addikus]: I hope better folks than me handle it.
[Feyde]: I hate to be the party pooper. I want to stress not to use it in areas used by the Horde.
Syreenna goes back to the cart.
[Ivelysse]: I would... use bottled water in Silvermoon for at least a few weeks.
Syreenna is loading up with some more grenades.
[Khorviss]: Of course, felhuntress. Only the Mad would use it on our settlements.
[Khorviss]: I will post a warning in the Halls.
Feyde bares her pointed teeth.
[Feyde]: good. If it is used on living settlments. I would watch this.
Syreenna speaks quietly to Attie. "If I can spare a few from Icecrown, I think a visit in Stormwind is in my future."
Addikus grins wickedly at Syreenna.
[Addikus]: Fer peace.
Addikus nods at Syreenna.
Syreenna grins. "For peace."
[Khorviss]: Mok'rah, Grim. I do need dry leathers before I freeze.
You glare angrily at Addikus.
Ivelysse nods. "I should be getting back. I have a report to write."
[Addikus]: It was just fer trainin.
Khorviss grunts darkly.