Visions of disorder

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Khorvis

Visions of disorder

Unread post by Khorvis »

Having finished the painful process of penning his letter, Khorvis sealed the missive and used the outdated goblin vacuum tube system of the Grim Halls to send his note. With a thunk! and a whishhhhh... the parchment was sucked through a vortex of pipes assisted by air elementals.
Ms. Syreena,

I do be assuming command of Supplicant End's inquisition and trials. A paean to the felmancers of old who did write their mark on myself, I do think. At the gates of Orgrimmar I did assign her trial of combat. It do be simple:

Bring to me five spines from the stones of Stormwind.

This would not be the first time we have sent Supplicants behind those walls to hunt for the deadliest of game. Yet, I do think the good doctor, in her dark cleverness, might take the fight further. For we both do know that the old god N'zoth has sent forth visions of Stormwind's desecration, and while they do bring me such joy in their cruelty, I grow envious of their triumph.

Therefore it do be my prayer that Supplicant End ventures into the visions and plants the standard of The Grim in five districts, claiming dominion in the pinkskins' darkest dreams.

Khorvis Bloodstar
The Lasher