Letter for Nathandiel

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Feyde
Irredeemable

Letter for Nathandiel

Unread post by Feyde »

A letter is left for Nathandiel under his door in the Grim halls.
Nathandiel,

Are you quite well? Not asking about the mental side of course but it seems I have received a piece of your flesh by a Dr. Mharren Sil'Orah. She wishes to join us and I am looking for your thoughts on the matter before I proceed.

- Riana Bloodfang
WrA Grim: Feyde Riana,
Grobbulus Grim: Reaver
Nathandiel

Re: Letter for Nathandiel

Unread post by Nathandiel »

My Lovely and Most Desirable Riana,

How good of you to ask after me! I am most excellent--as always. That slicey bitch you speak of is a colleague of mine. Research has me confined to Silvermoon, while that angsty lunatic is off re-joining the war effort! Deep down I know she's crazy about me, who wouldn't be?

Sil'Orah stepped in on an.....elective cosmetic procedure I scheduled. She took the place of my preferred surgeon when I was already anesthetized. She's not that kind of surgeon, but she did help get Syreena that pristine pair of bazongas, so I suppose she did a fine job. I am not surprised to hear that she made off with my spare parts!

She and my dearest Drinn were close friends. If she has come to submit to the banner, you would be well served by her.

Rubs and Kisses,
Dr. Nathandiel Sel'Quar
WrA: Nathandiel, Mharren
Grobbulus: Andhar