A Zufli Cookbook

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Keeju

A Zufli Cookbook

Unread post by Keeju »

Written completely in troll. Slightly chickenscratch.

I'm fixing the soup recipe.  Maybe this will work:

2 gnome hands from different sources.
1 chicken foot
1 old bone
2 chickens, plucked, eyes kept for taste
2 sliced onions
6 ghost mushrooms

Add to soup stock, stir overnight.  Make sure to dance naked around the fire and then maybe it will not smell like ass and will actually taste good.  Let sit for three weeks in the hot sun and then maybe it will be done.

I think I will offer it to Haqin to cure his cold. Is he still sneezing?
Keeju

Re: A Zufli Cookbook

Unread post by Keeju »

Cut and pasted pieces added to the next page.  'Keeju' elaborately scribbled on and around in multi colours of indigo, red, and green. There's rough drawings of cats, spiders, and snakes. With a list of names haphazardly written around the edges:

CASTLE!! * Nasuj * Panther * Dessie * Liar Man * Solenev * Sandfury!! Haha! Beat you!

Ulroci da Poet Circled several times.

Magijin * Regnanetah * Trilok * Tetsu

Asmo Asmo Asmo! Fight fight fight!

Remember Solastan need more gift!

Azzie! With a square around it and a crude drawing of a sword.
Keeju

Unread post by Keeju »

Childish orcish.

This be a attempt to write Orcish. I be thinking that I be doing this good. Good try make me happy.

Ulroci so sad lately. I speak with him in Thunder Bluff. Oh this be tough.

The writing switches to the chickenscratch troll.

I see Ulroci from time to time. He left the Hand of Oblivion, or rather it must have broke up. I see such sadness in him and such anger at my relationship with Asmo. Why? I could see the jealousy, but there is nothing to be jealous over. It is only a matter of us chasing after his List. To keep his God and my Loa happy. I feed the Blood God, he feeds his God. It's all good.

Sex is good.  They chase after eachother with less of the nobility of rutting animals and more of the stupidity of the jealous and spurned. Crying at night. Clutching to walls. Holding their hands up to the heavens and crying out, Oh why! Oh why!  They seem lost and chase after their own kind.  In it goes, not out. Haha!

Too much time wasted where they could be dancing in blood or kissing the rain or scalping the heads of their enemies. Like Asmo takes the souls of those who are on his List -- he still won't let me see it no matter what I try -- they take their hearts and feed them to those who hurt them.

Oh Ulroci. I wish I could explain things to you. Threads pull and push us by whichever way that puppetmaster, the Loa takes us. Soon I will join you in Outlands and maybe then you will see. If not, maybe it is time the threads end.

Basic, childish orcish.

I be thinking of Reg. He make me see future strange. So strange. He be pretty.

Back to troll.

What do I have to believe in when I see this path lined up for me with Reg? When I rolled the bones for him, saw his future, I saw him gaining knowledge that he sought. Turtles. So many turtles. Knowledge of magic previously unknown to him and that it would be soon and our paths would cross often and often. Like a turtle, hidden in a shell to come out and while slow on land, smooth and flowing in the ocean.

I gamble with these threads that pull me this way and that. This way. That way. Partnered with a runt?

A rough, scratchy drawing of a spool of thread.

Recipe:  Love Triangle

1 Zufli Troll. Witch Doctor.
1 Lone Tauren Hunter
1 Runt Mage
1 Demon Kissing Death Machine

Do not mix ingredients for they will be bound to combust near Zufli Troll.  For she is a bad mojo mother.
Keeju

Unread post by Keeju »

On the next page it is overlarge orcish that goes across almost an entire page.

There be pride in Firebloom and Liar Man. All me, there. All me.

Written around it in troll in an oblong circle starting from the top and going all the way around the orcish.

See, those two, that was really what the Loa wanted. I think of all the things I did in Melar Danashj, that was probably the best. I saw in the Liar Man that he was lonely and wanted her. I saw that it would destroy him to love her. So I did what I did to make sure that they could destroy one another.

Love destroys. It is glorious.

Recipe:  Styxonev

1 Whore Elf.
1 Liar Elf.
1 Bottle of Troll Mojo.

Cover Liar Man in big mojo.  Let next woman he see be whore.  They sex.  Rinse. Repeat.
Keeju

Unread post by Keeju »

In troll, with a drawing of what looks either to be a bizarre phallus or one of the red rocks of Mulgore.

We did the hunt in Mulgore.  I think Chasingstars is pissed I am no longer in the Blood Moon as she was supposed to surrender herself to me when I found her only she ran. 

The fact I cheated to find her was beside the point.  I am just that smart of a troll.

Also I saw a sexy troll running around out there and he would not stop to have some fun times with me.  Males!  They are too busy chasing after elves in Silvermoon.  Keeju show them!

Recipe:  Cooked Chasingstar

1 Chaos Loving Tree
1 Pissed off Keeju
2 Innocent Meeting Points
1 Shadowman

Make Tree believe that you are wanting her to ally herself with the darkness itself.  The Loa will work out the rest and you will see the Tree fall.  Laugh at will.  Go find a male and have some fun.
Keeju

Unread post by Keeju »

Interesting. I pulled out my bones, the older ones that have the better feel in them. With my interest in Tecunuman, old troll old troll, I wondered what Regaboo is up to.

Shook shook shake shake.

They read so I am renewed in my affection for the runt.  His power grows and quickly soon. Not just knowing the power that few know, which he now knows. Not just being connected to me, which he is. Something more. 

I need divining potion. I will drink it. Maybe see more.

Regaboo Divining Potion

1 Patch of Arch-Mage Regna-N'Etah Shadowflame's fur.
2 Drops of Deep Troll Mojo
3 Jugs of Rumsy Rum
1 Burning Fire
1 Full Moon

Build fire on beach, douse self with mojo, call Reg to come save self. Make fire, feed him booze, dance naked. Find out what is going on.
Keeju

Unread post by Keeju »

Regaboo is the leader of the Grim, but he is being short-sighted.  He will actually giving back the role once Malebrignon returns.

I change my focus.  I hired Izlude and Shaggi to find this Vuudu.  They're gonna kill her or at least dispose of her and take the item. Hopefully for me. This is costing me more than just gold.

Until it's made, I will widen my area of control.

Cristok Claim

1 Hand
1 Zufli Troll
1 Bottle of Mojo
1 Empty Promise

Wear mojo, meet Hand in Moonglade.  Offer Zufli troll, mate good.  Promise after the item is made.  Power incoming.
Keeju

Unread post by Keeju »

My recipe posted in Gazette.

1 Tuber
1 Conch Shell
1 Herb Mixture Nighttime Blend
1 Necklace pretty if possible

In the night when the moon is full, take this tuber and smash it with a red rock on the shores of salt water. Make sure the rock is red. Take the water from the sea in a conch shell. Any conch shell will do. Invoke the Loa, Baron Samedi of dead spirits to make your body dead to the quickening of life. On the rock, mix the mixture into a paste and pour the herbs into the mix. Keep speaking to Samedi, he likes to listen, but do not let him trick you as he will do so and take your life with him. You only want him to stop life from taking in your belly. With the mix into a paste, scoop it up into the bag connected to the necklace. Wear the necklace around your neck and you can have all the sex you want.