A Thank You Letter to Syreenna

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Umbralheart
Lost

A Thank You Letter to Syreenna

Unread post by Umbralheart »

Umbra sat among the graves in the Sepulcher. The cemetery in Brill lost all of its charm when it became a heinous blight scar and Andorhal has too many bad memories. Umbra sighed as she realized she’s quickly running out of soothing places then reached into her bag and produced a quill, some ink, and the only thing she had to write on, some enchanted vellum. Her handwriting has somehow much improved over a short amount of time, having gone from the scribblings of a brain-dead madwoman to the easily legible orcish.
Shadowblade,
Thank you for taking the time to help set the record straight. While I despise you taking any opportunity to make elves tear each other apart, I did enjoy getting the chance to humiliate Oralech with a shield and I was not oblivious to the advantage you gave me in your choice of weapons for our battle, if you can call it a battle.

Peace through annihilation,
-Umbra Longheart
Umbra sealed the note with some melted wax, wrote Syreenna’s name on it then dumped it into the mailbox. Her stomach rumbled like a Naga Brute that had just finished off its last murloc, she made her way to the bat rider and took the first available flappy bat to Silvermoon.