Trial of Combat: Nilheon Direfrost

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Nilheon
Lost

Trial of Combat: Nilheon Direfrost

Unread post by Nilheon »

My first encounter with the Grim began with a loud calling to arms to invade Uldir to seek out what lies within. Knowing this to be a good time to demonstrate my capability I took up the offer.

I came in after an initial "push unit" paved the way through the door, and it was here I got to see how organized the unit would be. I was not... disappointed. There was a keen strategy that the leader of our unit employed for each and every encounter, and it was successful every time. I see what they meant when they enjoyed to be first on the field, and... considering my current place in the world, that would be the best place for me as well. To this point, I think it wise to continue offering my services as just a standard soldier to bolster the ranks until I can sort myself out to a less dispensable position.

Armi seemed content as well, I wager that even though she can't keep her mouth shut when it's not needed, she'll provide far more use than I will in a practical sense. Time will tell.

Submitted by,

Nilheon Direfrost
Qabian

Re: Trial of Combat: Nilheon Direfrost

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian read over Nilheon's report curiously. The pair had been quiet since they'd introduced themselves, but the mage had not neglected to notice when they had lent their support to the Mandate. He wrote a simple "Good" in the margin and set the report with the others.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner