Party Favours!

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Traejan
Lost

Party Favours!

Unread post by Traejan »

[ I wasn't PLANNING on drawing up anything for this, but since I got bored sketching and ended up knocking out a few things for something like Inktober/when I draw things for practice on a whim and three happened I might as well post them~ ]

The thinner of the two envelopes given to Qabian contained a rather innocent looking note, detailing in writing the details of Traejan's direct support of Hyun'lan Redmorn in the Grim's assaults on Uldir, providing for whatever the priest will require. He'd put forth his name, after all, so it only seemed right to do this in official capacity.

The other packages contained.. quite different things.

The first which he'd told Qabian to give to Syreena:
The envelope was too thick to simply be parchment, and the reason would become clear when opened. Wrapped up inside a bit of cloth were four ears, strung together on a bit of leather. There was one seemingly from a kaldorei, a human, and a worgen. The one that looked like it had once belonged to a void elf appeared to have a bite mark on it.

The note was short:

"Since you weren't at the Inquisition, here's your party favour~"

The second, for Anaie:

The note simply reads: "They told me you were the one into eyeballs."

The box contains a jar, wrapped carefully to avoid breaking and leaving a messier surprise. Inside three eyeballs float in an oddly coloured solution.

The remainder of the crate has been left at the new guild hall building for whoever might choose to partake of it.. or not. There are skulls from different Alliance races. At least one femur. Plenty of kneecaps.