Trial of Sacrifice: Caldwenst

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Caldwenst

Trial of Sacrifice: Caldwenst

Unread post by Caldwenst »

Crow sits in his chair, rocking onto its back legs ang chewing on his finger. Piles of intel reports laid scattered on his desk. This man was an elusive one.

L,
I am writing you to request information on an old comrade. R and K have had no luck tracking him down I'm hoping you can help. You know of whom I speak. Last word I received put him in Stormwind. I know you have connections in the group and I pray you can come back with good news.

Thank You,
Crow

Once again rocking on the back legs of his chair he begins to plan a course of action, if he's to pull this off he's going to have to have all of the cards on his side of the table. He yanks his dagger out from the table and begins sharpening it. Things are about to get interesting.
Caldwenst

Re: Trial of Sacrifice: Caldwenst

Days had passed since Crow had seen a single ally. His past week has been filled with sitting in the trees, watching and noting the life of Stormwind, running down a tip he got from an old informant a few days prior. After days of waiting his mark showed himself, only for a second but that was long enough for Crow to get a bead on him. He slipped into the city, careful to leave all of the poor guards who he slipped by alive. He followed the mark all the way back to SI:7 headquarters. He climbed up to the roof and slipped in, his old bones scraping against the wood frame of the window.

As he dropped into the room he heard voices coming down the hallway. He slid behind the door, waiting for somebodu to enter. The voices however continued on past the door. Crow ran down the hall once he was satisfied the voices had gone. He moved quickly until he found the office he was looking for. "Head of Stormwind Intelligence in Kalmidor. You've moved up in the world my friend." he said, allowing a grin to slide across his face. He cracked the door open and entered. "Nice of you to finally show up old friend." the man said, facing the door, his hands locked together in front of him.
"You're good at hiding. Head of SI:7 in Kalimdor? Thats something to be proud of. Long way from picking at the scraps like we used to do." Crow replied, pulling out a vial of a clear liquid and applying a light layer onto his hands. "It took some work but here I am. So what now? Are you going to kill me? Or did you just come for a friendly chat?" the man asked. "You know how it has to be my friend. You never were good a staying alive without my help." as he said it his hand slid down to his waist and grabbed onto his dagger. "Very well Crow. I left you to die, this only seems fair, but I won't go down so ea-." before he could finish his sentence, Crow threw his dagger with pinpoint precision. The dagger flew through the air and planted itself firmly into the man's left eye. The body slumped and fell to the gorund. "Goodnight my friend." Crow said as he moved to the body and began sawing the head off. He placed it into a pouch at his waist. returning the dagger to it's sheathe.

He whistled once, twice, three times and waited. Out of nowhere he saw a dragon flying over the city, Crow jumped from the window and flew away, before anybody knew what had happened.
Caldwenst

Crow strolls into the headquarters and stops by Qabian's desk. He drops a notebook filled with his report of the mission he just embarked on onto the desk. He takes out the head of the mark and places it on the desk. Clearly satisfied with his work. He pats the head and walks away.
Qabian

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian stares at the head on his makeshift desk for some time before unceremoniously shoving it off the side of the desk into a handy empty crate.

He pauses a moment to flip through the notebook, then takes the crate with the notebook balanced on the corner, and sets it out in the hall somewhere he thinks Syreenna will trip over it. He leaves a small white card on it with her name and a note that reads "I think this is yours."
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner