Trial of Combat: Kira'Jul

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Kiranyfe

Trial of Combat: Kira'Jul

Unread post by Kiranyfe »

Report for the Inquisition

This past Wednesday I joined a Warband of The Grim to do battle against the Alliance. I fought alongside many, such as Qabian and Umbral, while Syreena led our forces against Alliance interlopers in Naz'mir. All of us worked together to fight these enemies.

First we hunted groups of Alliance through the swamps. Then we found a base controlled by Alliance, and laid siege to it. We fought hard, and I used my voodoo to curse our enemies as well as strike fear in their hearts. We were successful in holding the base for some time, until the Alliance gathered a massive army to force us out - showing our strength, as it took an entire army to drive only a dozen or so of us out. The Alliance then tried to retaliate by charging Gloom Hollow. However, we were the victors in this battle as we drove them away. When the members of the Alliance noticed that it was I who was casting curses to hurt them and control their minds, they tried to target me. With the help of my fellow Grim, we slew them before they could lay a hand on me. I thank you all for this, I am glad we are comrades in arms.

After this, we went to Stormsong Valley in Kul'tiras to take the fight to the Alliance. This greatly pleased me, as it was the Kul'Tirans who destroyed my home in the Echo Isles during their siege long ago. We slew any Alliance that we saw, and then laid siege to a town I think is called Brennadam. At least I think that is what the sign said. We successfully caught the Alliance off guard, and took over the town after slaying all of its guards. Again the Alliance sent out troops to attack us, but they failed miserably. Even their prized Paladins of the Silver Hand were no match for us.

Eventually we withdrew though, but not before sacking as much of the town as we could. I also took the souls of a few Alliance soldiers, and plan on torturing them to gain any useful information I can. Also I just enjoy hearing the screams of humans. This was a great experience, and showed that we Grim are mighty warriors. I am sure the Alliance will be telling fearful tales of us after seeing us place banners in both Naz'mir and Stormsong Valley.

I have also scouted out an abandoned temple that I believe The Grim could use as its new base of operations. I plan on bringing my findings to the Inquisition.

Signed,
Kul'Jira
Qabian

Re: Trial of Combat: Kira'Jul

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian stared at the signature on the report for a long time, but eventually, because he was at the event being described and saw them in action, thus knew who it referred to, decided it wasn't worth addressing.

With nowhere to really post the reports for everyone else yet, he jotted a quick "Good work. ~Q" on the bottom in preparation for when there would be a place to post them, then set about writing out more detailed instructions for the supplicant's next trial.
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner