Trial of Combat: Ivelysse [Example]

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Qabian

Trial of Combat: Ivelysse [Example]

Unread post by Qabian »

Report for the Inquisition:

I travelled to the Arcway with a fist of five Grim. A death knight named Tradire Redmourn led the way. She seemed competent enough, especially for a corpse, but I'd like to see how she would measure up to someone with a little more life in her veins holding the floor.

Canai, a tauren druid, managed the healing duties with what seemed to be tired ease, leaving me with little to offer in terms of my training, so I manipulated what shadows I could. The others involved in the mission were Syreena with her blades, generally blocked from me by whatever we were targeting, and Jurani, a trollish hexpriest. I certainly didn't make a good showing in relative terms, but it hardly seemed relevant. By then, despite their shifting nature, the twists and turns of the tunnels were familiar to everyone but me, and it was clear I was simply expected not to fall behind.

My experience found the Grim to be quiet but competent in this particular endeavor. I've heard they can be louder and more excitable elsewhere, but it seems when they know where they're going and what they need to do, they are generally serious and focused, confirming my decision to join them was not misplaced.

I look forward to working with them more in the future.

Signed,
Ivelysse

((For Supplicants, this is a general idea of what I'm looking for with regards to your Trials of Combat. I honestly made this up completely, and you are free to do the same, but I'm assuming you'll find it easier to be inspired by some sort of actual PvE or PvP venture you undertook.

Feel free to exercise as much creativity as you like, provided you cover the general idea of 'my experiences working with the Grim'. Formality is definitely not required. And these reports, whatever form they take, should be posted here in The Gallow's End Tavern.

There's also an example from Riplie here.))
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner