First task of the Inquisition

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Riplie
Irredeemable

First task of the Inquisition

Unread post by Riplie »

Riplie walks through the guild halls, her tempo beats frustration. "Eumph" Disgust made clear with her vocal protest as she looks for a place to conduct her task. Looking for any open door with some form of desk, that is at least kept to some degree. It is clear the Grim spend their time away from the offices battling as they do.

Towards the end of a hall, she finds a door only partially closed, she pushes it open to finally find a office that is clean. Papers are stacked neatly, but take up most the desk, the walls are full of shelves and books. "Hmmh" the tone almost offering approval. She makes her way to the desk, sitting down carefully to not disturb the papers already before her. From her bag, she pulls several sheets of heavily wrinkled parchment.

"Writing reports, not exactly what I expected to be doing"

The penmanship below is impeccable.

High Inquisitor,
You requested a report on my experience fighting with the Legion Breaks of The Grim. Left open ended, I am choosing to provide my evaluation of their fighting prowess. My observations of battle, over several evenings both as a brawler, and as a vanguard for the group leads me to believe them a very theatrical force. Well rehearsed in combat, but poor to adapt to anything off script. The child's toy of arcane kinetic balls reflect this well. As long as nothing disturbs them, they bounce back and forth happily. Disturb one motion and it falls into chaos, tangling strands and a crying child.
Some are more capable than others, but it seems those not as proficient as fighting still make themselves useful in executing a strategy. Interesting as I would have left them behind to clean the halls, but they have proven to be just as useful there.

A phrase that appeared on many of my school papers works very well here, Sufficient, but has room for improvement.

Riplie Battre

Riplie stands, leaving the paper on the desk as she walks to the door, she leaves the door as she found it and leaves the hall.
Qabian

Re: First task of the Inquisition

Unread post by Qabian »

Qabian reads the report with an amused expression. He sends a quick note to the undersigned.
Find me in Orgrimmar. We have more to discuss.

~High Inquisitor Qabian Grimfire
"While our enemies remain, peace is not victory." ~Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner