Bainesidhe No more

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Dullahean

Bainesidhe No more

Unread post by Dullahean »

Bainsidhe was ready. She had the orange dragon scale. She had the alchemical gold and components neccessary for the reverse aging potion. Her problem was she needed to do something epic. Epic sometimes had consequences. Bainsidhe was dealing with world changing shit in small quantities. She was a long term alchemist and researcher over centuries. She also did research like a mage in the beginning of her life but her bent went towards controlling hellfire.

"Get me that Baskalisk acid and the essence of the Overlord right now goblin!"

The goblin scrambled to get the material. He dropped the baskalisk acid.. and paused.. then moved to get the Dragon Bile. Bringing it over. Good help is so hard to find it seems.

Pouring the ingredients together over many hours many attendants getting too her needs as well as slowly making the purple potion that would allow her appearance, her very being to change to give her all the more power. She didn't want to be tied to the dead anymore but regain something the gods had taken away long ago from the elves.

She saw when she dropped the chronodragon scale in the potion then incanted a verse making it dilute into the potion. The different memories she had as a child come to the fore in the pool. This would work.

She poured the concotion within a drinking vial and set the rest away in a very safe place a place only she knew. She uncapped the vial and smelled it then took a long drink.

Her entire garrison was under a turmoil that night. People changed she was not seen and there were distress signals going out.

The morning settled. He awakened. He stood up looking around with his glowing white eyes. The sigils of magic on his skin. The fell fire etched into it as well.

The goblin came rushing in. "Fel Lord Bain... The Fel.. Who are you?" The goblin called his imp in and it threw a fireball at the warlock. The warlock caught the fire in his hand and it turned green his eyes turned green and he locked the imp in a choke hold..

"How DARE you attack me Goblin? You shall.."

He paused at the tone of his voice clutching his fist closed the fire went out he strode forward with life and stared the goblin down. His former elven glory seemingly magical in nature not the same as the nightborn but similar. "I was Bainesidhe. I am this now still your Netherlord. Still your teacher. Now go fetch me my beast. I need to ride to the Grim Halls."

The Golbin dropped and scrambled back dismissing the imp. "S..soory Bainesidhe."

"I am no longer Bainesidhe." *He turned walking into his garrison hold and fetching a piece of paper and pen.* "I am Dullehaen." (OOC: pronounced DOOL-a-HAN)

"Oh and Goblin, you are to get some fresh essence of Fel Overlord within a week replace the Baskalisk acid AND the wrong ingredient you put in this potion. You will not progress until you stop your screwups Goblin are we clear?"

Upon the Icey fel horse she wrested from the Lich king during her trails, he appeared landing the icy steed and stepping from it he stood tall. It was an odd look for a Nightborn. He was wearing different robes after all purple ones but people could tell it was an elf in stature. He took his helmet off exposing his nightborn features.

"I've come to Deliver a message to Awatu, Syreena and Qabian. It is from the Reaper Bainesidhe." Three rolled up scrolls in his hand, her seal on each one.