The Sentinels Secrets [Diary/Journal for Tradire]

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Riplie
Irredeemable

The Sentinels Secrets [Diary/Journal for Tradire]

Unread post by Riplie »

[Just a spot to jot in character thoughts, feelings etc. It'll be just as random as my usual stuff]

I find it odd so few seemed to question my absence. Has it become normal for those who wear the tabard to come and go so frequently it wasn't received as any type of event? No matter, my errand did nothing but line a goblins pockets. Useless little shits.

Legion Breakers, the force against all the might of the legion welcomed me to their ranks. Their vanguards are adequate enough, although I would be better at it. Every once in a while it seems the druid Coyotl must take leave to take care of the drunken leader. Those nights I find most enjoyable, when I am charged with protecting.

I finally asked him. He presented a lot of concern when I initially asked. The concern seemed genuine, about me, and what the repercussions would hold. I did not expect that level of caring, concern, feelings? Whatever I'll call it I did not expect it. I hope I made the right choice in him. I must be sure to ask his birthday.. perhaps a few more details. For now at least, Trabian has started. Odd that I feel so comfortable before a giant demon, and get so awkward before someone of the opposite sex.
Riplie
Irredeemable

Re: The Sentinels Secrets [Diary/Journal for Tradire]

Unread post by Riplie »

Games. We could kill the creatures outright, but we must add some sport to it for the heralds to sing about. I suppose there is some value in it.

Battle has called too frequently lately to practice being a couple. I find it odd, never afforded myself time before for a relationship, and now that I have one, I don't seem to have time for it. At least it is there for whenever there is rest.
Riplie
Irredeemable

Re: The Sentinels Secrets [Diary/Journal for Tradire]

Unread post by Riplie »

Humans are interesting, and disappointing.

It seems everything is sufficiently defeated, leaving nothing to do last night. It seems odd that the thing to do is gather at the tavern but that's where he was. Lots of boring talk, Syreena seemed interested at my interactions with Qabian.

I'm not sure if my suggestion was to anger the Sanctuary Ambassader that was there, or I knew it would cheer him up but I loudly suggested we go and beat up the boy king. It seemed to lift his spirits at least.

Humans are very disappointing, just like they left us to be overrun by the scourge they really didn't seem to mind our presence. Burning the orphanage, their chapels.. nothing. The only reaction that came was after we shut down their Auction houses. We put the dog down with ease, but I was really hoping to at least break a sweat.

If only I knew social stuff like fighting. Our chemistry in battle is fantastic, and then it comes to talking and I turn into a toddler shoving a star shape into the round hole.