Mai'Kulls Trial of Combat Report

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Maikull
Lost

Mai'Kulls Trial of Combat Report

Unread post by Maikull »

Mai’Kull sat at the bar in the Filthy Animal. Several maps laid before him as the Bartender made room for his order of Scallion Kimchi and Ley-Enriched Water. He had been on the warfronts all week long; he knew he needed time to rest. As he sipped his water he reviewed the maps of the Temple of Kotmogu. As where the will to face the alliance was strong. His bout with the Guild on the battlegrounds of Pandara proved his incompetence.

It had been many years since he last fought, and much had changed. He was still well versed in the old ways which were still bathed in war, such as Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm, and Strand of the Ancients. But many new battlegrounds had arisen which made Mai’Kull feel like a human whelp in an Orc Interment camp.

Taking a few bites of his meal, he brewed over his self-revelation. He had come quite the way since his awakening. But focusing so much time on increasing his power, managing the Order of the Tirisgarde, and assaulting enemy within the Broken Isles, he had not allocated himself the necessary time to become accustom to the battlefield once more.

Just as he had learned new abilities, so too did the rest of the world. Paladins, Priests, Druids, Shaman…He needed to analyze what they were capable of again, know this like the back of his own hand. Not only would he need to rely on these abilities from his allies, but it would also help him know what his enemies were capable of.

However, he was getting ahead of himself. He knew he was not capable of Battleground Combat yet, and he would not threaten the security of the Earth Shakers by enlisting with them until he was more proficient. And as where he desired so much to be able to support both warfronts, his Trial was to serve the Legion Breakers.

Withdrawing the 8 Heroic Badges of Honor from his pocket, he set them on the Table as he readied his report to the Inquisitors.
Inquisitor,

I was tasked to report to the leader of the Legion Breakers in the last Inquisition. I spoke with The Insane One, Anaie who had tasked me to fight along with the fighting factions among the Broken Isles. It was strongly suggested that I find and fight alongside other members of the Grim, whom could report my progress back.

At the time of the assignment, I had already fought alongside Grim in three of the dungeons the Legion’s forces had occupied; Within the Eye of Azshara, Neltharion’s Lair, and the Vault of the Wardens. Elder Swifthoof had been in most of these battles with me and I requested he pen a note to attest to my ability, which is attached to this report.
I set out to continue the warpath, and alongside Inquisitor Kiannis we braved the Heroic Halls of Black Rook Hold where by the mandate we set to bring peace to the restless spirits by annihilating the legions hold on the spirits. He too penned a sealed note, to which I have not read, to speak of his views of my ability to face the Legions’ Forces.
The rest of the battles, I ventured alone, or with a small band of horde forces who were present at the time. Enclosed are the Heroic Badges of Honor given to me by the respected factions plagued by these instances as a testament to their completion.

I have been continuously upgrading my equipment to maintain relevancy within these battles, and look forward to Fight alongside the Grim in future Raids.

I shall await further instructions for my Final Trial.
Mai’Kull Fireweaver
Several heavy badges fall out of the letter onto the table below.
Neevah

Re: Mai'Kulls Trial of Combat Report

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki read over the neatly penned reports with great interest, setting aside the vouchers from Swifthoof and Inquisitor Ash'Therod. Mai'Kull had proven to be a promising Supplicant, and she was pleased that, like his Trial of Resolve, he was thorough and detailed. Ultimately it was up to Lilliana to approve his trial, but she left her own note and settled the reports and bag of badges onto her desk.

"Lilliana,

I would not delay with this one.

-Ruuki"

((Well done!))