Spineflayers Trial he forgot which one (1st combat)

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Dullahean

Spineflayers Trial he forgot which one (1st combat)

Unread post by Dullahean »

*Spineflayer comes to Ruuki's office and non chalant drops chests and bags full of demon parts there. Some of them are from high ranking demons from the legion. His armor is cast in green and orange and purple blood and he looks like he just washed it.*

I presented these to Sylvannas. She said it wasn't quite enough under normal circumstances I needed more time. So I showed her the big one, which impressed her and she told me she was impressed and I was to be ranked at one of the top with you guys.

Fel armor hate it but I have the parts and the time.

Oh Fel I forgot.

I went to the invasion in the Crossroads. I slew the demons Xa'tharis, The Demon Dretk'thar, The demon Rakaruz.. And the Demon Goretand.. The last one was the most difficult no where to dodge the fel fire.

I went to the invasions in Gadgetzan. I slew the demon Yer'el the Demon Tan, the Demon Garkthis. and the Demon Fezral. Yer'el was hard to slay because the damned bitch kept regenerating.

I went to Westfall. Bloody humans were so poor they couldn't have more than wooden swords it was weird there leading alliance to defeat the demons we were horribly outnumbered. And there was nothing but the sword at my back and weak starving humans to drive the invasion back.

I went to Dun Murgoh. they didn't recieve me well. But I didn't care I held the demons in place as they tried to nuke everything including me. Dissapointed were they when I crawled out of the creator laughing.

*Spineflayer if he wasn't hit or stopped somehow then would leave well cause he's spineflayer.*
Neevah

Re: Spineflayers Trial he forgot which one (1st combat)

Unread post by Neevah »

Ruuki looked over the offerings, motioning with a hand for Spineflayer to wait while she inspected everything. She nodded her head as he recounted the Invasions in the various regions of Azeroth, noting that there was also armor for her to work with in the forge, to reinforce what they already had on hand.

"Very good. I see you've reached your 100th circle, and you've taken the initiative to jump into the fray. I'm sure our alchemists and smiths will want to see what these demon parts can do to bolster our weapons and defenses. I'm willing to consider your first trial complete. I will allow you to decide which three of our Grim you will speak with for your Trial of Resolve, though if you fail to name them to me within two weeks I will assign them to you."

She stood upright from looking into the bags and chests.

"DIsmissed, and continue to fight against the demonic Invasions."