The Mandate Beckons.

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Lupinum
Irredeemable

The Mandate Beckons.

Unread post by Lupinum »

A simple letter has been tacked up, on what looks to be some sort of skin. The patterns in the grain suggesting a Human, more than likely unwillingly given. The Priest's fine, spidery script graces the parchment in a midnight ink.

Grim. Many of you have been molded and tempered by the Wordbearer's hand in our fight against the Alliance. We have made great strides, to be sure, but our fight is far, far from over. We will continue our concentrated efforts against the Alliance front lines and their Elite forces, as long as the Battlemasters permit it. And when they call for an end, well, we'll just have to make our own fun, won't we?

I will be fielding both veteran and new Grim alike, to bolster our forces where ever it is needed. I would also like to implement a small team based skirmish in the Arena's, as this can train and sharpen our skills to a fine knife point.
As of now, Leyu'jin will stay my Dreadweaver until such time as he sees fit. Then one among you will be my right hand. Our bloodlust runs deep, our will is strong, and the Mandate cries for more blood. We will bring her Word to any who oppose it.

Peace through Annihilation.
Bishoph
Lost

Re: The Mandate Beckons.

Unread post by Bishoph »

My loyalty is yours Lupinum. Place me where I am needed.

Embrace the Shadow,
Bishoph Steele
Khorvis

Re: The Mandate Beckons.

Unread post by Khorvis »

Honor to the Deathless, may his Irredeemable nature bring glory to the Horde upon the battlefield!