Goblins log, it's a big one.

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Gazreeth
Lost

Goblins log, it's a big one.

Unread post by Gazreeth »

(Been here for a little over a year an never started an official journal type thread like many others, so I have decided to begin a log, I will forewarn you, there may be some offensive material, however it will mostly be filled with insane logic and threats of butt slashes :P )

*Gaz is walking around the Grim hall thinking.*

Gaz had been his usual self, ignoring people, throwing out one liners, and poling supplicants that weren't paying attention. Also that one time well Baal and Nath were doing their thing and he turned them into a murloc and a gnoll. Ever since Khorvis went insane he had tried to ignore most things. But he had enough. It was one thing for a Grim to do terrible things, this could be overlooked. However when a Grim is attacked for upholding the mandate by another horde this is where he draws the line!

Gaz - They shot her! No one came to help! No one seeks vengeance! This goblin is not no one!... *hisses* This is just the beginning...

*Storms out of the Grim halls with a purpose.*
Gazreeth
Lost

Re: Goblins log, it's a big one.

Unread post by Gazreeth »

*Gaz walks into the Grim hall cackling more than usual.*

Gaz - They wouldn't do anything for the Blade. I have started Phase 1. They will all know my name!

Gaz had seen Tsuyi and Dora standing in front of the tavern in Warspear. He knew he needed to do something, but what? Lilly had warned him to not do anything that would directly get back to Grim, He had let her know his plans would only fall on him. So what did he do? Well that's an interesting question. He shot Dora... with his turnip gun, it took her 5 whole seconds to get that orange goo off of herself. Then he threw a banana and knocked her down. THEN! he got Tsuyi to apologize for yelling at him, then demanded they kneeled in front of the blade and apologize for her knee. Lastly... He shot Tsuyi with his turnip gun, cackled and flew away... Ah the mad goblin has arisen!