Notice of Assisstance

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Lesara
Lost

Notice of Assisstance

Unread post by Lesara »

*a scroll would be hanging in the guild hall. singed in the corners, it reads thusly:*

My name is Le'sara, I'm a supplicant requesting aid.
My first trial is to set Darnassus aflame. The cowardly night elves need to feel the cleansing fires.
Who wishes to aid me? I would greatly appreciate the aid.
Ulrezaj

Re: Notice of Assisstance

Unread post by Ulrezaj »

Ul-Rezaj scans the note, poetic? Sure, but no timeframe.

He leaves the boards with a feather from a raptor's bracelet on the note.
Aureilya
Lost

Unread post by Aureilya »

Shaelie left a note below the original.

If I am available, I'll come and help.

-Shaelie Brightwing
Aderlee
Lost

Unread post by Aderlee »

A small, painted wooden fetish from Aderlee's robes is pinned to the bottom of the scroll.
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

I wanna help! I need to know when then. Weekends are best for me to go explode peoples faces.
Ishiner
Lost

Unread post by Ishiner »

I would love to cleave some skulls.

*Ishiner leaves a bloody thumbprint at the bottom of the scroll.*
Lesara
Lost

Unread post by Lesara »

*another note attached*

"at night would be best. The nights in Northern Kalimdor are quite dark indeed. Nobody would notice our plans until far too late for them to save themselves. Weekends work best."
Gazreeth
Lost

Unread post by Gazreeth »

*A golden smile is stamped next to Lilly's name* (This means if time lines up and Lilly goes Gaz will assist)
Gnitch

Unread post by Gnitch »

*The scroll flutters in the wind as Gnitch goes scurrying past. The crinkling sound of the parchment catches the goblin's attention and redirects his focus. The powder keg that was once in the goblins hands continues forward...landing a few feet ahead with a loud "thud." Gnitch winces as the keg hits the floor and watches helplessly as the keg goes rolling out the guild hall doors.

The goblin turns back to the scroll and scans the message. Gnitch grabs the feather that was attached to the message and stabs himself in the arm with it. He then signs his name "Gnitch" at the bottom of the scroll and places the feather back in its original place.

With one last look at the scroll, Gnitch darts off in the direction of his lost powder keg*

((Any week night but Wednesday is good for me. Friday, Saturday or Sunday night is better))
Last edited by Gnitch on Tue May 10, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lilliana

Unread post by Lilliana »

Lesara - pick a day and time - would ya? *giggle*
Lesara
Lost

Unread post by Lesara »

*another notice*

I want to do it after an Iniquisition, if at all possible. Its when the most people are available, it sounds the perfect time. If I may be so bold, after tomorrow night's, even.
Gnitch

Unread post by Gnitch »

The goblin walked up to the board and began scanning the second notice…his eyes darted side to side on the parchment. Gnitch’s jaw fell ajar as he read the last line.

“TONIGHT!” he shouted.  Gnitch stood completely still, as if he was frozen, staring at the notice for a moment before turning toward the door.

If anyone was within listening distance of the guild hall, they definitely heard the ruckus as Gnitch exited the building talking to himself and spitting out curses at the supplicant that was nowhere to be found.

“I volunteer to help almost a week ago and I hear nothing until NOW” Gnitch shouted as his arms flailed skyward in exasperation. “What in the bloody fel has she been doin’ with herself?  Planning? I sure hope so or she’ll get the lot of us killed.”

Gnitch kicked a rock and watched it ricochet off of his gyrocopter and reverse direction to travel directly back at his head. He ducked and the rock flew harmlessly over him toward the guild hall.

Gnitch continued his tirade “Let’s attack Darnassus with no planning. Bloody idiotic idea. Let’s just walk up to the front gate and ask to be let in.” Gnitch climbed into his gyrocopter and flew toward his garrison to make arrows for the assault. The stream of curses slowly disappearing as the goblin disappeared into the sky.

((Depending on my day at work, I'll be good until 10:00 - 10:30pm tonight))