Fight for your right

The stories and lives of the Grim. ((Roleplaying Stories and In Character Interactions))
Aderlee
Lost

Fight for your right

Unread post by Aderlee »

Aderlee walks about the Grim's garrison until he spots Lilliana. Holding a rolled up parchment in one hand, he wags it in her direction.

" 'ey Lilliana, I wrote da ting ju wanted. Meybe ju put it up fah all ta see."

Aderlee offers the roll to Lilliana.

((The following is written on a parchment, written in orcish with very short and very neat strokes. The parchment is rolled up and sealed with red wax, stamped with an A))
Grims
For my first trial, I have fought and dueled with all that have been willing to fight with me. Through the blood and bruises, I have learned from each and every battle. By spilling each other's blood, we find our strengths and weaknesses. By finding our strengths and weaknesses, we learn together. By learning together through battle, we grow stronger.

The Grim is filled many strong and mighty warriors. Most have bested me in combat, as to be expected. Some have not, but may have a chance to best me in the future. Until every name has been struck from the second and third columns, and moved to the first, there still yet a reason for some to fight me again.

I look forward to fighting side by side with everyone. Peace through annihilation.

((The following three columns are written side by side))

Have Beaten Aderlee
Alakkul
Awatu
Khorvis
Leyujin
Syreena
Ul'rezaj

Draw
Filora
Lilliana
Lupinum

Beaten by Aderlee
Baalthemar
Brishen
Ruuki
Shaelie
(( Sorry if I've forgotten any duels, it's been a long month! ))
Filora

Re: Fight for your right

Unread post by Filora »

[[ to PARTAY! ]]

18:41:20 [Lilliana-TwistingNether]: I don't know how to play the game, just rp.
21:31:21 [Ulrezaj-TwistingNether]: What are we without the bw?
Lilliana

Re: Fight for your right

Unread post by Lilliana »

((better late than never to reply...um.....right Aderlee...........? <3 ))

Lilliana took the roll from Aderlee, and unfurled it before her. Her smile was bright and one of approval as her blue eyes scanned across the names.

Aderlee had come up with his Trial by Combat on his own, merely seeking Lilliana's approval to engage in such a particular trial. A trial like this had never been completed before in the Grim. It was true that every trial was supposed to be unique, and tailored specifically to a Supplicants skills and even to their limitations – pushing them to the edge of capability…..however each trial of combat often held a similar flavor to trials that others have completed, and this one did not.

Aderlee’s first trial held a distinctive quality that Lilliana was sure it would be remembered for a time to come. Not to mention it was hilarious. Maybe this should be a requirement of all Supplicants in the future, to test their battle ability. She’d have to run that by Leyu’jin and Lupinum. She liked that idea.

She rolled the parchment back up neatly, and then hit Aderlee over the head with it.

“Looks cool to me!” She giggled and pranced off.